guna milan- how reliable ?

ritz

i have been making some observations among myself and my friends and also the men i dated to see how many points we get in guna milan. to my surprise i have friends with whom i scored points less than 18 which is the minimum and we get along quite well, with the guys i dated roughly around 20-24 points which is ok i suppose. and i also observed 2-3 couples around me who scored 30 plus points and yet they argue and fight almost every other day and it shows on their faces. i know one couple now friend who has 12 points with his partner.

how does this bizarre gun milan **** work? does it have any value at all? to me so far makes no sense. it's like a lottery game, so random!

Last edited:

ritz

i have been making some observations among myself and my friends and also the men i dated to see how many points we get in guna milan. to my surprise i have friends with whom i scored points less than 18 which is the minimum and we get along quite well, with the guys i dated roughly around 20-24 points which is ok i suppose. and i also observed 2-3 couples around me who scored 30 plus points and yet they argue and fight almost every other day and it shows on their faces. i know one couple now friend who has 12 points with his partner.

how does this bizarre gun milan **** work? does it have any value at all? to me so far makes no sense. it's like a lottery game, so random!

i know gun milan to do with friends is so stupid because friends don't live together under one roof and many other things .. as it's friendship. i know.. but it still makes no sense! as those friends am talking about are from long long time! i know them for a long time now. what could be the reason?