Natal chart impressions, especially with relationships?

delphi7

Here's a shot of my natal chart. I was wondering if anyone had any impressions, especially regarding personal identity and relationships (platonic, romantic, whatever). I've found myself struggling in recent years with this aspect of my life. I've always poured a lot of energy into my relationships and I've still got lots of sorting out to do.

Thank you for any help you can give me!! :joyful:

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 30

kimbermoon

Indeed you have a strong oppositional factor in the axis relating to relationships, so we would expect that you experience difficulties in life between yourself and others. Your Moon in Cancer is naturally sensitive and emotional, given to mood swings, thus you are needing to learn how to balance your sensitivities, by learning to control your emotions, rather than having them always controlling you. During childhood you learned certain responses from the family environment which in turn do not serve you well in the outer world. Communications can be especially difficult and apt to create conflicts, since the 3rd h Moon is antagonized by Mars. There is a good chance you suffer from repressed anger or resentments from the past
which you have not learned to curtail as necessary. Saturn also squares Mercury so this adds to less positive attitudes and the potential for depression which can affect other people's perceptions of you. In turn they may respond more in a Scorpion way, showing mistrust and suspicion towards you, as a defence mechanism.

Karmic implications tend to be heightened for you, so you might want to learn about the Lunar Nodes for insights into what lies within your psyche, causing you to react in ways that might be offensive to others. It is what you give out to the world, that tends to circle back around to you. Self-awareness and understanding can be your best ally.
Read more about the Nodes here:

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.ca/search/label/South%20Node%20First%20House

kimbermoon

...So were you able to glean any meaning from your Nodal Axis? The Scorpio / Taurus axis is about the balancing between yourself and others, and since the midpoint falls in your 4th H it again implies that your family karmic inheritance is the keynote of your apparent difficulties on the social level. With the South Node affecting your overall sense of personality [double Taurus] you are needing to let go of some of the negative attachments of that sign by learning to strengthen the Scorpio tendencies in a positive way.

Your solar oppositions suggest you may be too dogmatic, stubborn, opinionated or possessive as part of your past conditioning within the family dynamics. Changing this means going back and recognizing the negative traits that were picked up as a child and making a solid determination to gain more of the positive traits of Scorpio and gaining awareness of how to control your passions by directing your emotions appropriately. Scorpio can be perceptive and resourceful with the ability to gain psychological insights through fixed intent.

Scorpio can be highly emotional to a psychic degree , so long as the passions are controlled, and obsessiveness and jealousy can be avoided. Being polar opposites Taurus is earth and Scorpio water, both being fixed [steady, fixed, determined] nature. At the personality level you are the combination of strong Taurus, with the Moon in Cancer, also a strong water sign.

Further the aspects to the Sun, Asc and Moon show where distortions to the personality expression may arise. On another note the Sun/Pluto opposition is highly challenging as well affecting you on the personality level:

“People born under a challenging aspect between the Sun and Pluto are prone to inner tension and negative, self-destructive behavior.”

read more here:
https://cafeastrology.com/natal/sunplutoaspects.html
hope this helps.