Transit causing frustration and irritability?

I've been feeling irritable lately, distant in my relationships and impatient during the day. I'm not usually like this. It recently started to emerge at the beginning of February and has been growing over the last few weeks until I woke up this morning feeling like I was going to explode. I want to rip out my hair when my partner talks to me, I want to rip out my hair when I go to work, I want to rip out my hair when people look at me. Not sure if it's the Virgo Full Moon but things seem to be moving so slow in my life (in regards to goal progress). I feel as if I've outgrown my current circumstances and am ready for the next phase...but it isn't here yet. I'm this close to running away to Nepal and living on a distant mountain top. Sounds dramatic, I know.

I was told that there's a solar arc coming up, I'm not sure if this feeling has something to do with a progression or a transit or what, but I'm ready to buy a ticket to Pluto and start a new life. Thoughts?

Chart 1: progression
Chart 2: transit
Chart 3: natal

Attachments

• Astrotheme_5522T4g9tS23.png
    Astrotheme_5522T4g9tS23.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Astrotheme_Ybw3AQ9mnnd4.png
    Astrotheme_Ybw3AQ9mnnd4.png
    92 KB · Views: 18
  • alabe.gif
    alabe.gif
    14.1 KB · Views: 20

Erulastiel14

The first thing that caught my eye is Saturn is transiting your 5th house of Self-expression, the things that give us pleasure. These things seem like a burden at this time and can cause frustration in the things that normally are pleasurable. Saturn also represents delays so things may not be moving as quickly as you might like in your pursuits. Examine your real feelings. It's not uncommon to withdraw or want to but Robert Hand says you shouldn't because you might be cutting off the very thing you seek. Saturn calls us to focus on whatever it touches by transit and gets rid of what no longer works. Saturn is about discipline. So you may be more disciplined creatively.

I also noticed Venus is in this house, Saturn went over it some time ago but Venus is the planet of relationships and relating. Saturn conjoining it can coincide with difficult times in relationships.

Hope this helps.

The first thing that caught my eye is Saturn is transiting your 5th house of Self-expression, the things that give us pleasure. These things seem like a burden at this time and can cause frustration in the things that normally are pleasurable. Saturn also represents delays so things may not be moving as quickly as you might like in your pursuits. Examine your real feelings. It's not uncommon to withdraw or want to but Robert Hand says you shouldn't because you might be cutting off the very thing you seek. Saturn calls us to focus on whatever it touches by transit and gets rid of what no longer works. Saturn is about discipline. So you may be more disciplined creatively.

I also noticed Venus is in this house, Saturn went over it some time ago but Venus is the planet of relationships and relating. Saturn conjoining it can coincide with difficult times in relationships.

Hope this helps.

Very much. I have a few creative projects in regards to music and writing in the works, but they seem to be progressing so slowly. I'm frustrated with the obligations that I have that I attend to rather than working on them. Though I work on them daily, it never feels like I have enough time. I suppose the planets are saying "get it together". Find that balance. Thank you.