Will I be financially stable within the next few months?

Bunraku

My friend asked this question.
He asked "will i be financially stable within the next few months?"

The late ASC suggests he feels like he knows what the outcome going to be is. Or maybe he had asked this question several times already...hmmm...

I asked him afterwards what "few" is to him and told me that, "A few months would be about 3-6 months."

So using the 2nd house as ruler of finance,Venus, situated in Gemini, suggests the volatility of its placement, and he, Mercury, is also peregrine and situated in the unfortunate 8th house meaning not much power to act; I would say no.
Peregrene planets:
A Planet is then said to be Peregrine, when he is in the degrees of any Sign wherein he hath no essential dignity, (Lilly, CA, p.112)

Skyscript (http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig4.html) :
Under normal circumstances a peregrine planet lacks the necessary strength to convey lasting benefit. Its position of weakness can be alleviated, however, if it is strongly dignified accidentally or if it forms a mutual reception with a stronger planet.

Venus is not strong enough to help Mercury and vice versa.

But check out that sextile to Moon from to Venus. A little boost from something? :cool: He told me he is going to apply to a job and try his hardest. At least he receives a boost.

Attachments

• Paul's question of 'will i be financially stable within the next few months?'.jpg
    Paul's question of 'will i be financially stable within the next few months?'.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 37

Dirius

Well it all depends on what "financially stable" means to him.

Is he asking if he will get a job, and thus a stable income? Or is he expecting to win a million dollars? :innocent:

If the source of his poor finances is the fact that he is without a job, then his question is most likely concerned with finding a job.

In this case Moon applying square to Mercury (ruler of 10th), with good reception (Mercury in exaltation of Moon), indicates finding a job. However, Moon squares Mars first, with good reception too, but this clearly indicates some sort of problem.

Notice how Venus (ruler of 2nd) is placed in Mercury. As in, his financial stability depending on him finding a job. Anyways, he is not doing "that bad", Venus is in its own term, a minor dignity. He still probably has some savings.

So I suppose that yea, he will find a job in this period of time.

Bunraku

Yeah, he's quitting his own job right now (two week notice and all that jazz) so he can proceed to the new one. I thought they already hired him with his new job.

Half the battle is figuring out what the question really is asking :annoyed: (And getting their situation straight! :lol:)

As I am typing this, he is telling me that his interview is Monday.

So that question is answered. Thanks Dirius :happy:

He is saving up for a new car, which is what that stash of money is, if you are wondering. :cool:

Bunraku

He didn't get the job btw.
He hasn't had a job for a few months.

I just found out recently.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
So, Dirius, and this is just for educational purposes for myself, and of course, that hindsight is 20/20: :)

If we allow the question to remain simply as it was stated: "Will my finances become stable in the next few months?" then we see the really favorable mutual reception between him/Merc and his finances/Venus. This points then to the potential financial stability that could arise from a new employer's interest in querent, such that querent was in the process of quitting his current job, had given notice and was interviewing for the next one.

But Merc and Venus do not aspect each other, so the potential plans and gain do not come to fruition? And Venus in the 10th could be pointing to his finances being dependent, in fact, upon his current job, as the potential second job of interest is being represented by the 11th.

So could this not then be the end of the matter in terms of answering the question? That, no, his finances will not be stable within the next few months because of the failure of Merc and Venus to aspect each other, despite the favorable reception?

I do recognize the importance of Moon's sextile to Venus, but do you consider that sufficient to override the negation that arises from the primary significators' failure to aspect?

And yet, of course, on the other hand, querent defined "next few months" as 3 to 6 months, and we are only into the 5th month, so it still may be too soon to tell!

Do you have any 20/20 hindsight that you might care to share with the forum? I thank you for your patience in wading through this rather lumbering post. I always learn from and appreciate your delineations and thoughts.

Best.

Dirius

So, Dirius, and this is just for educational purposes for myself, and of course, that hindsight is 20/20: :)

If we allow the question to remain simply as it was stated: "Will my finances become stable in the next few months?" then we see the really favorable mutual reception between him/Merc and his finances/Venus. This points then to the potential financial stability that could arise from a new employer's interest in querent, such that querent was in the process of quitting his current job, had given notice and was interviewing for the next one.

To be honest I'm not sure what the querent was even asking. I honestly took it as a job question, which would be the practical thing to ask, but perhaps I was wrong.

And if it was a job question, I made a bad delineation :tongue: (sorry about that to the querent if it was)

But Merc and Venus do not aspect each other, so the potential plans and gain do not come to fruition? And Venus in the 10th could be pointing to his finances being dependent, in fact, upon his current job, as the potential second job of interest is being represented by the 11th.

So could this not then be the end of the matter in terms of answering the question? That, no, his finances will not be stable within the next few months because of the failure of Merc and Venus to aspect each other, despite the favorable reception?

This could be the reason. I agree with it.

It is posible in that way, given that Mercury also represents the 10th, Sun represents the 11th (money from the job), and Mars represents the 8th (money from others). Venus recieves no aspect from either one of these 3 planets.

So if you would take the question that way, I would agree on your delineation. His finances stay the same way given that they do not get an aspect from any important planet concerning money.

Last edited:

Bunraku

This points then to the potential financial stability that could arise from a new employer's interest in querent, such that querent was in the process of quitting his current job, had given notice and was interviewing for the next one.

But Merc and Venus do not aspect each other, so the potential plans and gain do not come to fruition?
Best.

His words (I edited around some of the grammar):

I went through a 3rd party that sets skilled tradesmen up with a career job, i.e. a job that I would be in for the long haul.
They would pay my first few checks and charge the company a small fee while I was there the first 3 months, however, if I dont like the job then I can walk away. It's not a guarantee to get the job. I just figured the employer did not like me as much for it.