Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Ukpoohbear

Maybe meat-eaters are hooked on the growth hormones in cow meat.

This is a very good point. It helps keep them dumb and aggressive. Honestly, if there is a non-cruel option, why not take it? How can anyone possibly justify that.

AppLeo

Veganism is actually cool these days and I don’t know what books you have read about nutrition but it was probably written by a narcissistic psychopathic *****.

it's cool if you're an emotionally bleeding liberal

humans have evolved to eat meat over thousands of years
what do you think humans ate during the ice age?
cutting meat out of your diet is really bad for your health

Ukpoohbear

it's cool if you're an emotionally bleeding liberal

humans have evolved to eat meat over thousands of years
what do you think humans ate during the ice age?
cutting meat out of your diet is really bad for your health

Hahahahaah omg you’re hilarious. Nothing to do with politics. It’s not bad for your health. It’s well established now that red meat is bad for you. You are refusing to even try it out of pure ignorance.

AppLeo

Hahahahaah omg you’re hilarious. Nothing to do with politics. It’s not bad for your health. It’s well established now that red meat is bad for you. You are refusing to even try it out of pure ignorance.

I'm okay with being ignorant. not everything is worth exploring, especially given how short our life spans are

Lean meat, especially grass-fed free-range cows, are healthy for you

Ukpoohbear

I'm okay with being ignorant. not everything is worth exploring, especially given how short our life spans are

Lean meat, especially grass-fed free-range cows, are healthy for you

You are not including compassion in your decision making. They don’t want to die whether they are grass fed or not, would you?? If there is a choice which is not cruel then why not choose that one, why deliberately close yourself off to the pain of others while remaining fixated on your own pain? (A general statement not saying you in particular).

It’s a big leap, a huge lifestyle over haul to become vegan. I am not saying it is easy but I am saying it is the right thing to do and no one can deny that.

Plus all I was asking was for you to try a Beyond Burger. I love them.

Opal

Premium Member
The push toward vegetarianism started a long time ago. One of the large ones that I remember was the show “Roseanne”. Darlene went against the said “grain” and refused to eat the food her mother prepared.

Although it started before that.

Very different than the previous generations that did as they were told and ate the food that was on their plate, as they were told.

The only difference now, is people are being directed to eat food that is different than before. The same “they” are still profiting off of us.

I do a lot of work for ranchers. I see and admire their lives, and the care that they show their creatures that uninformed people call torture.

The ranchers care for more animals than the cows (and crops)that they make their living from. Many of the non domestic animals enjoy the feed that is provided. People see what PETA shows, not the reality.

We are being directed, on what to eat. Look at the prices. What they want you to eat and drink is affordable.

What signs do you feel would depict the control of “they” on your eating habits. What astrological markers, would you see for pushing 7.7 billion people to eat the vegetarian “soylent green” burgers. I had one, it was inedible.

I already have eating issues, I am allergic to many things, among them are many fruits and vegetables. Cooked I can eat some of the allergens, raw much less.

And yes, we are becoming less human and less humane, to each other and the critters.

UK, are you aware of the diseases that an uncared for herd of domestic bovine contract? If ranchers don’t ranch them, the result would be the culling of them. They are not wild creatures, they would die.

What markers astrologically would depict culling?

Lyme disease, from ticks what are they covered by in the stars?

Ukpoohbear

Opal, how many diseases can you name that come from animals being in such close quarters to humans? Chinese wet markets, e-Coli, laughing cow disease. That’s not constructed by ‘them’ that is nature telling us something.

Also, I cannot tell you how frustrating it is to see time and time people try and justify murder. Do you live in your brain or your heart? I hoped the heart. If you choose to live in your brain, then you are heading straight for a crash right into a wall, the wall being your own ego.

Meat is murder!!!

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I don’t see the problem with you buying a vegan milk next time you’re at the supermarket Opal. It might save one less mother cow being estranged from her child and artificially inseminated.

Opal

Premium Member
I don’t see the problem with you buying a vegan milk next time you’re at the supermarket Opal. It might save one less mother cow being estranged from her child and artificially inseminated.

So you would prefer that I die? I am seriously allergic to most fruits and vegetables, I have no allergies to meat. What should I eat UK? While I am considered by all that know me as an animal whisperer, you would call me a murderer. What is it that you do for the animals, protest? Do you feed them? Water them? Assist them when they are hurt?

The wild animals come to me for assistance when they are hurt, I assist them and set them free.

What do you do for them? They know me. They trust me.

The largest predator of birds are the beloved “cat”. They kill for sport. The crows alert me to when they are near, my yard is a nursery for the wild critters. The cat is by far their largest fear.

Opal

Premium Member

Most ranchers don’t inseminate, they have a herd with an appropriate amount of bulls for the size of the herd.

Insemination is for special breeds.

I get my milk usually from a cow or goat.

I can’t consume what you are suggesting, again, my immune system is faulty, since I was 9 months old. I eat food that is untainted by man.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

So you would prefer that I die? I am seriously allergic to most fruits and vegetables, I have no allergies to meat. What should I eat UK? While I am considered by all that know me as an animal whisperer, you would call me a murderer. What is it that you do for the animals, protest? Do you feed them? Water them? Assist them when they are hurt?

The wild animals come to me for assistance when they are hurt, I assist them and set them free.

What do you do for them? They know me. They trust me.

The largest predator of birds are the beloved “cat”. They kill for sport. The crows alert me to when they are near, my yard is a nursery for the wild critters. The cat is by far their largest fear.

Are you trying to justify being an eater of the rotting flesh of your murdered friends? :unsure:

Are you allergic to oats, nuts, soy? Have you even tried to be vegan?

How many animals do you think I have saved because I am a vegetarian since the age of 9 and then a vegan as an adult.

As an animal whisperer, are animals aware of the treatment of animals farmed for their meat? I am not sure if they would be but all you need to ask yourself is, would you like to you and your loved ones farmed for their meat? Of course you would not so you cannot justify murder.

I dont believe you have even tried, I think you are using excuses and trying to guilt trip me. So you have been gifted with the power to speak and heal animals yet you consume the rotting flesh of other animals, how can I respect that? You should know better. I do not understand your mind.

Opal

Premium Member
Are you trying to justify being an eater of the rotting flesh of your murdered friends? :unsure:

Are you allergic to oats, nuts, soy? Have you even tried to be vegan?

How many animals do you think I have saved because I am a vegetarian since the age of 9 and then a vegan as an adult.

As an animal whisperer, are animals aware of the treatment of animals farmed for their meat? I am not sure if they would be but all you need to ask yourself is, would you like to you and your loved ones farmed for their meat? Of course you would not so you cannot justify murder.

I dont believe you have even tried, I think you are using excuses and trying to guilt trip me. So you have been gifted with the power to speak and heal animals yet you consume the rotting flesh of other animals, how can I respect that? You should know better. I do not understand your mind.

How to be a vegan when you are allergic to vegetables, write a book.
Yes I have nut allergies, and many more, you are good at judging, but what do you other than protest, and make judgments?

Opal

Premium Member
I am allergic to anything that is artificially produced. I have allergic reactions daily. I eat, what I can.

The animals eat meat too.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

How to be a vegan when you are allergic to vegetables, write a book.
Yes I have nut allergies, and many more, you are good at judging, but what do you other than protest, and make judgments?

I just don't understand how you can talk about beef like it is a product yet you can feel pain of animals and you think you are doing enough? Doesn't make sense to me. Blew my mind.