UPDATE: The Greek has someone else!!!

kai

Sorry for the length of the post but had to update as I asked a couple of questions about him....
There goes yet another disappointment for me...I accidentally stumbled upon his FB profile and noticed that his so-called ex-girlfriend is with him in Greece right now! She lives in Switzerland actually, so she would go back and forth and that's why it was easy for me to stay at his villa myself since she's in a different country so we both wouldn't know about each other. He had told me that they haven't been together for 4 months and that he broke it off because she is kinda crazy and would tell me the things she did. I left on October 3 and when I also stumbled upon her FB profile, I noticed that she was counting down the days since October 3 saying 7 days until Mykonos...6 days until Mykonos so seems like the trip was planned while I was there myself staying at his place. No wonder his phone was turned face down all the time as if to hide potential calls.

Anyways so besides him telling me the weird stuff she did and how she was a bit controlling which he didn't like, his own FB profile says "it's complicated" as the relationship status and they don't have photos together but she is all over the place in his villa taking pics. When I met his friend and the wife, that friend's wife told me in front of that Greek man I met how much she liked me and how she never likes his past girlfriends and that the last one was kind of crazy.....exactly the word HE used to describe his ex who is with him now at his house lol so I'm not sure why he is with her if that's the case if there's not much liking towards her....

.he kept telling me how he sees future with me later on, he even told me not to find anyone while I'm back home and that he doesn't date himself much, and told me to "be a good girl" until we meet again referring to not being sexual with anyone lol yet he has his ex girlfriend or current girlfriend...... Whatever they are now.....over there after I left...anyways I suppose I don't have much to lose since he was much older than me and I got annoyed with sex because being older I felt that he needed extra stimulation in that department while other guys get hard just from kissing lol which wasn't the case here.

Regardless it is still very unpleasant to realize that you were lied to and fooled, so I confronted him saying that if he was with her in a relationship then he should have been honest in Greece and he told me that she is over with he friend.....as if that even makes a difference lol. I told him to not contact me again and I deactivated my Viber as I kept it for our contact and lastly he told me not to overreact LOLoL I said well u lied and staying at your place was a mistake for me good luck to u in life. At the end he tried to turn the tables on me saying that "you must have found a new flirt and acting this way" I was like wow good way to turn the blame on me for his cheating.... Although in this case he was cheating on her with me lol but anyways so another mystery solved.

I feel like he isn't into her that much based in how he was talking about it and for the last time I would like to know if he has any feeling for that girlfriend of his because he told me that me being next to him he feels very relaxed that I relax him and calm him down without doing Anything just being next to him and that I'm very clam and that's what he values in a woman and he doesn't like the types who try to be bossy all the time to get their way so I honestly felt that's he was into me a lot and loved my cooking and this is why I'm trying to figure out if he has feeling for that lady and how strong that feeling is for her that he can't get her out of his life claiming that she is the one who is after him and he had talked about ending it while she keeps contacting him and pursuing him......he also complained while I was at his house that that ex gf didn't like to visit his family when he wanted and that was a big problem with him....she is his 5th sun in Scorpio...so looks like he is into her or she is into him being in Scorpio moon will sextile her but she is located in his 8th house so maybe this isn't a good indication for him. Any thought about whether there is feeling for her or love?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 40

tikana

just drop him

waste of time:rightful:

rules of dating for you are

if you meet someone, run a horary immidately
post a chart or pm me

I will deal with your fan club idiots

T

kai

It's a done deal for me after all I deactivated my Viber to cut contact....but do u see him having feelings for her? I see him in my 1st house and sign but not sure if I play any role here if I'm asking if he has feelings for her can u help me out with the chart please fix want to get a closure for good just curious how much he is into her

tikana

shrug.. who cares.. 3rd party questions I dont touch.. I don't care.. I didn't like him then.. I don't like him even more so now:w00t:

Oddity

If you asked about them (and not you at all) then you aren't in the chart. He takes the first house, she takes the seventh.

kai

If you asked about them (and not you at all) then you aren't in the chart. He takes the first house, she takes the seventh.

I heard that you take Venus or 5th house for the other woman from the 7th and only if he asks me to erect a chart do I treat it as 1/7 so I went with that logic from what I've seen in this site.

Oddity

Okay, it's a third-party question and one I'd not feel comfortable answering. But the logic is this:

You are no longer involved with this man. You have no wish to be involved with him. So...you're not in the chart. You're just asking how he's getting on with his girlfriend/ex-girlfriend, whatever she is.

Why would you be involved somewhere in the chart when the question has nothing to do with you?

tikana

Okay, it's a third-party question and one I'd not feel comfortable answering. But the logic is this:

You are no longer involved with this man. You have no wish to be involved with him. So...you're not in the chart. You're just asking how he's getting on with his girlfriend/ex-girlfriend, whatever she is.

Why would you be involved somewhere in the chart when the question has nothing to do with you?

exactly my point

rafaella

I would agree with Oddity and use 1st house for the guy. The receptions and aspects make sense. He is Venus, in his own sign and house, the gf is Mars in his house, so she comes to him and still very into him. He is not so much into her (Venus is detriment of Mars). But he is physically into her, Sun in sign of Mars, and conjunct Jupiter. Makes me think he has many sexual partners.

I will leave Moon for you and it exalts Venus, you placed him on a pedestal yet your charts warned you. Moon conjunct Neptune, planet of delusions. Moon trines Sun next, you may still hear from him. However there is early asc, so stay put and see where this story goes.

As you previous charts told you, he is bad news... forget him. Time will heal your wounds...

kai

I would agree with Oddity and use 1st house for the guy. The receptions and aspects make sense. He is Venus, in his own sign and house, the gf is Mars in his house, so she comes to him and still very into him. He is not so much into her (Venus is detriment of Mars). But he is physically into her, Sun in sign of Mars, and conjunct Jupiter. Makes me think he has many sexual partners.

I will leave Moon for you and it exalts Venus, you placed him on a pedestal yet your charts warned you. Moon conjunct Neptune, planet of delusions. Moon trines Sun next, you may still hear from him. However there is early asc, so stay put and see where this story goes.

As you previous charts told you, he is bad news... forget him. Time will heal your wounds...

Thanks so much....i woke up today having lost my interest in him actually. It was the unpleasant feeling of being lied to that bothered me the most I think....now I know where to plan my next trip in summer which isn't Greece. I think he lied about his age he seems 55 or older plus i didn't know that it takes so much effort to get an old **** up lol as i haven't experienced that effort so far lolol that & a small **** so it isn't worth it at all its just learning the truth wasn't pleasant. It doesn't matter if he contacts me anymore....i won't be planning a trip to Greece for a long time now. He told me that half of the villa wasn't even his...his friends' son and him put $$ into it, so it isn't fully his. Whatever anymore...i had fun so on to the next adventure....thanks again for looking at my chart rafaella :))))

kai

Thank you for your replies guys but it looks like they broke up seems like he broke it off with her for some unknown reason while she was still there but she’s back home in her country now and deleted him and blocked him from Facebook

kai

Uhhh if he leaves her for u ..what makes u think he wont leave u for someone else

agree ut i feel like i was somehow the cause of it....his meeting with me.
he told me that my kind ...ethnicity.... was what he always wanted for something serious which they lack on the island lol whateverrrrrrr glad i learned the truth

Deirdre

This is not astrology related but...when a man truly loves and respects a woman thry want...they show it...and they go after it...
<br />
If he didnt do it for you then...its not worth it.<br />
<br />
But also...by the way you talk about him i dont think u love him either.itwas just an adventure right?...so dont think about it anymore.<br />
<br />
What matters most are thr actions...not their words.

Hellena

I didn't read your chart but I want to give you an advice as a Greek woman. Just stay away from Greek men. They are even dickheads or with psychological problems. 😁 There are very little exemptions and your case is not the exemption.
You can keep contact with him only if you want to visit Greece, which is great. But don't have expectations from him.
Hope the best for you. 😊

kai

I was warned about Greek men lol so thanks for the reminder. They are so full of s.... lots of bragging going on and I agree that it’s all about the action. I guess because of the age difference the rage in me the first two days went away so I don’t care he Isn’t someone I would have been attracted to if it was in my home town sonit was more like I found myself in an adventure so I went ahead with it except that he started talking serious with me to my surprise so it’s like I got caught up into it and then was surprised that he invited that woman he isn’t even into and none of his friends like her. I saw today that she had unblocked him and she reappeared in his friends list again. I’m glad I learned about this and it was by accident actually so I thank god that I bumped into that info out of the blue as if an inner voice directed me there. Thanks guys for your inputs.