Pars Fortunae, Vertex, Career?

Stonerae90

Hello!

Multi question comment here.

I thank you all for your answers on prior threads.

I wanted to see if anyone could give me insight to my pars fortunae and what I should know about it and vertex, it's position and how it will impact my life? I was told having PF in 8th is bad, but everything I research is... lacking.

I also wondered what anyone saw as far as my career & schooling and what predictions are offered therein? I have been asked multiple times if I am famous (I'm not, really) and I suppose that has to do with my true node in 11th and 10th stellium, but I know there is much more to debunk there. I have my own assertions but have been known to have bias when it comes to my childrens' or my own charts -- no issue reading others, though.

Any and all insight is welcome, thank you for your time.

Attachments

• parsfortunaetai.jpg
    parsfortunaetai.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 25

Harmelia

Hello!

Multi question comment here.

I thank you all for your answers on prior threads.

I wanted to see if anyone could give me insight to my pars fortunae and what I should know about it and vertex, it's position and how it will impact my life? I was told having PF in 8th is bad, but everything I research is... lacking.

I also wondered what anyone saw as far as my career & schooling and what predictions are offered therein? I have been asked multiple times if I am famous (I'm not, really) and I suppose that has to do with my true node in 11th and 10th stellium, but I know there is much more to debunk there. I have my own assertions but have been known to have bias when it comes to my childrens' or my own charts -- no issue reading others, though.

Any and all insight is welcome, thank you for your time.

You are a cuspy kind of person with signs close to ASC and MC. Mar is also on the cusp between Taurus and Gemini. There's usually a good reason for it. in all cases, you may feel both signs.

I'm not so big on Fortune being an indicator of career. I think it shows some kind of interest, but I put more weight on the MC ruler in its house, Sun and Moon than I do fortuna.

With the South Node in Leo, 5th - you have a wound to your self-identity. You may have had to play a role in life that was not suited to you in the past life - so you did not get to develop your own goals and passions. With Jupiter conjunct SN - yeah - you could have been famous and even wealthy - but you paid dearly for it with unhappiness. Perhaps Taurus Mars on the cusp of Gemini is saying you need to rethinkg (Gemini) what you value and your self-value (Taurus)? Mars is your chart ruler. So that placement is important.

Your Sun is in Virgo, 6th house - and this suggests that you need to be of service to others - in some way. Lots of people with Suns there are scientists - health professionals - veterinarians - social workers - or even carpenters, tradesmen, crafts people - people with a skill providing a service of some kind. It makes a person feel good. Giving feels good.

Moon in Capricorn isn't very emotive. You have feelings, but you tend not to like to express them to others. You steel your feelings. However, Moon conjunct Uranus is rather mentally-oriented - intuitive - but often very aloof in feel. So, yeah - you aren't exactly a touchy-feely type.

The North Node in Aquarius, 11th is about you aligning your personal goals - in the 5th - with what you actually do for a living or in a social position. You need to balance these, so that you aren't doing something that isn't personally fulfilling. You really need to feel meaning in what you do. It doesn't mean you will be famous doing it - but you should be happy doing it - regardless.

With Aries rising, you probably need to be physically active. You probably wouldn't like sitting behind a desk. Between your Aries and Aquarius - Uranus symbols, I think whatever you do, you need a certain amount of autonomy - maybe would do well owning your own business.

I think you don't mind working hard and you don't mind taking on responsibility. You could be a leader. I think you're probably very smart and inventive - creative. You could enjoy the arts - but I think maybe it needs to be applied as a service. You are very analytical, good at research, and maybe even good at math and science - so this is what I think your strong suit is. You could also be interested in spirituality and metaphysics - maybe psychology. But I see you more interested in the sciences or engineering - inventing - figuring out how something works.

What are your interests?

Stonerae90

I am actually a rather emotional person, just flat in my expression.

My interests include psychology, botany, sociology, medical sciences (I absolutely hate needles though), writing, political activism (big one, there), video games (if that is even an interest?) mental health awareness, religion and philosophy.

I am not good in teaching professions and I have some disorders that can cause me to not be the most easily understood. I am not afraid of public speaking but I do have a rather upsetting past hence I have not gone into politics though I have considered it many times. The slander and mudslinging is not something I would want to deal with. I am also big on end of life natural care, astrology, tarot, self termination rights (right to die rights), etc.

Sorry if I rambled. I have an issue being bossed around, too. I prefer to be my own boss, but opening a business seems like something so overwhelming to do on my own. I am someone who always has to be doing something, even if it is just fiddling -- mind has to continually be active somehow.