Should I move back to Tucson

VenusInAries

Hi there sorry but need to ask another question and hopefully get some wonderful feedback. I’m currently in Minnesota. Even though things are working out with my boyfriend here (yes issues here and there hello he is scorp I am taurus..we butt heads at times :) ) I am getting these mixed messages or I should say signs that I should move back anyway (if that makes sense). Since I’m getting all these little things that seem to be pointing me to back to Tucson yet things are great here and I don’t want to give that up so I asked it in Horary. Perhaps jobs are better there..what I do have of family is there..not saying much but it’s all I have. Tucson is home for me.

Question was asked Should I move back to Tucson. 12:41pm Brooklyn Center Minnesota on Feb 12th 2008.

Okay so hopefully everyone can read the chart okay..has a Gemini rising..Mars right on the rising…so is Mars action? Because the ruler of the 1st that would be me is in the 9th..which is travel right.. I would assume 1800 miles falls under a longer travel not a shorter one. So I would think that Mars making an aspect to the sun in the 9th is good..yet the sun is conjunct neptune..so could it be I am not reading all these little "signs" correctly? And for those that know horary (because I do not) do the asteroids play a part because Mercury is conjunct Chiron..if so how do I read that?

But as far as those things that negate a Horary chart.. it is close but still below the number given as far as risings go..but Venus isn’t really doing a whole lot so does that cancel it out? The moon is currently at a waxing crescent. I’m looking to get myself out of this job rut hopefully there so would I look to the 10th which the ruler is Neptune in the 9th house conjunct the sun and it trines that mars on the rising. See my problem with Horary is I can connect the planets with my question and see they are saying something to the question but yet I lack the understanding to read them. Any help I would be very grateful. Thank you.

My interpretation of it is perhaps it’s not good. I base that off of Me Mercury yes is in the 9th house but besides chiron (unsure if it’s even something to be used) is not really making any aspects accpet square the moon.

My desire to go is for work..the ruler of 10th house is Neptune trining Mars on the first. Yet Neptune involved makes me perhaps think I’m not reading the signs I think I’m seeing clearly.

Now I am confused if I should change my relationship to long distance or even end it to move there and start over the moon is waxing crescent so gaining in illumination – it squares Me Mercury but trines Jupiter and Pluto in the 7th house of relationship and trines Saturn in the 3rd. So would tell me that as the moon gains light I will see things clearly?

Seems that those positive aspects to the 7th says stay for now? At the moment it's making positive aspect to the relationship but me Mercury is at odds with it because I am unsure of what to do (the square with the moon)? Well that is my attempt at trying to read it and I haven’t read any books on horary so forgive me if I am waaay off but trying. Thank you

Attachments

• movetotucson.JPG
    movetotucson.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 37

archergirl

Ah, another Tucsonian. Aren't you cold up there? ;)

Look at it this way:

The Moon, which is you and also the 'action' or crux of the issue, is exalted in the 11th of hopes. Its first aspect is to Saturn, (conjunct the POF) in the 4th house, which is your 'home' or the place of your 'roots'. It's a trine. Saturn rules your 'career' house. It's retrograde, so you might be considering 'returning' to something (job? career? workplace?) that you've done before.

Mercury is also Rx: another sign of 'going back', or certainly thinking about it. As it squares the Moon, this is a classic sign of head vs heart.

Mars right on the ascendant could indicate that your decision is 'hasty' or done on impulse; it's like being in a hurry to do something.

Jupiter, your bf, is in fall and in his own house; he may well be concerned with himself. There is no aspect to you, Mercury, but the Moon carries the light from him to you, albeit by square; e.g. the Moon trines him but squares you. This may express some concern about whether he would be supportive or not, although with a trine, he probably would be, or at least wouldn't put up too much of a fight.

The Sun rules the 4th, which is your 'home'; it is detrimented but conjunct the Midheaven AND trining the Ascendant. Tucson would probably work out quite well for you; it won't be ideal, of course (in detriment) but better than you think, perhaps.

Plus, it's not minus 40 here right now, but in the balmy mid-70s. ;)
Cheers,
AG:)

Last edited:

Derestanne

One important question to answer is what does your Astro Cartography look like in both locations?

If you go to www.astro.com after entering your birth data, you will see a page with a list. One option is "Astro Click Travel". Select that, and on the page that follows, select "North America". Astro.com has a click on tutorial for the Map Page and I can help walk you through the various planetary lines to fine tune things.

Important: If you don't have an accurate fix on your time or location of birth, the Astro Cartography Map will be too inaccurate to do you any good.

VenusInAries

Thank you so much for that information. Yes I was looking at an old career I had there that I was very happy with but also looking at the want ads at any other stuff there as well.

Your words heart versus head hit it on the nail. It's one of those things where I don't want to be hasty yet don't want to be a libra rising and sit the fence to long on it. But feel confused as to the best choice. His Aqua rising and venus conjunct uranus, I know him he would be upset but would let me go and help me in whatever way he could I'm sure of it. For the fact of him being into himself now, I suppose so because he is soaring right now in his job doing great and really focused on being successful. But as we were talking the other night he has really put forth a lot of effort with our relationship..he is even taking Thursday and Friday off to shower me with a great Valentines. So I feel stuck because honestly I'm home sick, I just don't like it here to be honest accept for him. Tucson will always be home..he won't leave his job to come there with me.. I would never be so selfish as to ask that..

so I hope that helps validate what you said it was spot on.. but it made me realize I didn't even consider the 4th house helloing and i"m talking of moving lol ::slapping forehead:: this gives me much to think about...now we cannot ask the same question twice but once I decide if I decide yes I want to move back is it approriate to do a question asking the best timing? Or does that fall to close to the same question? If so what transits should I be looking for or aiming for for the move? My 4th house natally is 22 Cappy.. so Jupiter is approaching that that would be good yes? Should I respectfully watch for good aspects to the ruler of the 9th or to the 9th you think?

Again thank you..still confused.. do you think Neptune plays a role with it conjunct the sun in the 9th?

Again thank you

oh and ps..yes I'm soooo bloody cold and where is the sunshine :(

Last edited:

VenusInAries

Ah Dere thanks something I didn't think to look at.. I was born in Tucson so would go back to my true chart for that looking at the change to Minnesota I move to a scorpio rising..now clicking on the astrocartography for Minnesota says Crossing Sun/Moon Sun Dc Moon IC, crossing Mercury/Chiron Mercury DC Chiron IC, crossing Venus/Mars Venus IC Mars AC, ugh and crossing Saturn/Pluto Saturn AC Pluto DC. I remember looking to these things when I moved here there were good and bad. I feel torn because where I am happy to live is Arizona.. but I love him.. so very true what archer said heart versus head for sure

Derestanne

Hi VenusInAries,

I had a look at your Map myself. It turns out that your Saturn Descendant Line runs smack through the center of Minnesota. This is a PRIMARY LINE with great influence. You are currently in the Minneapolis Metropolitan Area. The influence of your Saturn Descendant Line where you are is on the weak side, but definitely a serious influence.

Your birthchart reveals Saturn in your 7th House of Marriage and Partnerships, so no coincidence that you fell in love with somebody who is near your Saturn Descendant Line.

The Line Crossings provided by Astro.com are a rough indication at best. For the Line Crossings I always rely on the list furnished by Astro Numeric Service as that list is very accurate. Line Crossings are only about one-third as powerful as the Primary ACG Lines. It is unusual in my experience to find four line crossings so close together. One or two of them may be too far away from Brooklyn Center, MN to be doing anything at all.

You commented about a certain friction between you and your love interest. That is absolutely typical of the Saturn Dec. Line. The Saturn Descendant Line could easily place you at a serious career disadvantage in that entire area. Employers could turn out to be real predatory; you work hard but don't have much to show for it. So it doesn't bode well for long term prospects in Minnesota at all.

Astrologer Elliot Tanzer is more blunt about Saturn Lines in Astro Cartography. He says, "If you are living on a Saturn Line, you should probably leave immediately". But I wouldn't do that if I were you; not at least until Mercury goes direct!

VenusInAries

Dest thanks so much this is an angle I have not thought to look at before and yes job market here seems to suck for me here :( one job I just loved I got fired from. There was a lady..african american..that it was apparent to me she was getting railroaded because she was not liked..they didn't even try to hide it..and everyone just went along with it.. well a meeting happened that I was in and the manager tried to go to hr saying this lady was acting a certain way in the meeting that was not true what so ever. So I felt bad and felt like the right thing to do was to go to HR and let them know what happened in that meeting.. 30 seconds into the meeting I realized HR was in on it and the very next day I was let go for no reason.. my services were no longer needed..that has been the vibe here for me in a nutshell.. I didn't even think of this angle again thank you gives me a lot to think about and actually I went ahead and addressed my concerned with my b/f today and he said was not opposed to moving which I was shocked..so hopefully that is a move I can consider before too long and still have my man lol

VenusInAries

The place I enjoyed living the most was in the Folsom/Sacramento area of California.. I looked it up and I have Venus on the DC line..perhaps moving there would be better.. I know it was a wonderful place to be. Again thank you taking the time to look that up.

Derestanne

Glad I was of some help.

Your nasty job experience comes as no surprise. It's a real no win situation with Saturn involved!

I have helped a number of couples find an Astro Cartography location that was good for both parties. It is a lot of work but definitely worth it. Consider ordering both his and your own Astro Cartography Map Kits from Astro Numeric Service, then compare the two Maps side by side. Astro Numeric Service is at: http://www.astronumerics.com/ or call 1-800-MAPPING.

All the Best Jupitarian Good Luck! I hope you and your man can sort everything out!