Significators moon and saturn applying to each other – good or bad?

Glinda

Dear all

Just one short question, is moon applying to saturn by conjunction in this horary a good sign or does it mean nothing because it is saturn at the end? Here are a lot of good aspects, that are going to perfect. What else does this horary tell us?

Thanks and kisses! :kissing:
G.

Edit: right chart.

Attachments

• xyz.jpg
    xyz.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Whether it is good or bad depends up on the question.
For example, if it is "Will I be able to get away from him?" versus, "Will we get together?"

Also, is this an event chart, rather than horary, since it appears to be cast for around Nov 13 or so?

Last edited:

Glinda

Whether it is good or bad depends up on the question.

Oh Ilenek :) ok, I will be brave … it is a first meeting with someone – the question is: what will the result of that meeting be? Sympathy, antipathy, friendship or is it the first and last meeting? It is not officially a "date", more a friendship thing.

G.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Oh Ilenek :) ok, I will be brave … it is a first meeting with someone – the question is: what will the result of that meeting be? Sympathy, antipathy, friendship or is it the first and last meeting? It is not officially a "date", more a friendship thing.

G.

It appears you may have cast an event chart rather than horary chart, since it seems to be for some time around the Nov 13th?
A horary chart requires it be for the moment of your question, rather than perhaps the meeting? You can use the time-stamp for when you posted this question here on the forum, but for horary we would not delineate a chart in the future when the meeting will occur.

Last edited:

Glinda

It appears you may have cast an event chart rather than horary chart.
A horary chart requires it be for the moment of your question, rather than perhaps the meeting? You can use the time-stamp for when you posted this question here on the forum, but for horary we would not a chart in the future when the meeting will occur.

Ok, I edited the chart to the timestamp of the thread, as you said.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
That is true, but is an event chart not also some kind of horary? But good, I will change the chart with the timestamp of this thread.

I am not expert on electional astrology which casts and interprets event charts for a particular date and time in the future The event chart is interpreted to gain insight into benefic/malefic influences surrounding the event and an outlook for possible benefic/malefic developments stemming from that event.

But as I understand it, the horary chart is the birthchart for the specific question you raise. That chart is for the time that the clear, true question is born and arises in you. Then it is used to divine an answer to your specific question.

So, yes, they are similar in certain respects, but to answer a horary question, one would need to cast a chart for the moment the question is clear.

I hope this helps some, and perhaps some electional folks may come forward and comment or clarify further.

IleneK

Premium Member
Ok, I edited the chart to the timestamp of the thread, as you said.

Well, based on the new chart, the reception from him/Saturn to you/Moon is pretty strong, since Moon is in the sign of Saturn's exaltation. So I think that he will find he likes you at the first meeting.

Glinda

Well, based on the new chart, the reception from him/Saturn to you/Moon is pretty strong, since Moon is in the sign of Saturn's exaltation. So I think that he will find he likes you at the first meeting.

Thank you many many times dear Ilenek, this answer is enough for me … my social life really lacks people where there is real mutual sympathy, since quite a while. I hope I'll find a friend.

Glinda

But wait – moon is void of course in this chart, right? Doesn't that mean that nothing is going to come ot of this matter? :unsure:

Thanks for a little help everybody …

G.

IleneK

Premium Member
It seemed like you were very cautious about your question, first not revealing it, and then, clearly indicating that it was not about a date. So I just looked very circumspectly as to how he might react at the first meeting, by looking at reception between your significators. I do think he will like you.

However, there is no applying aspect forming between your significators, so that would indicate that there will not be a coming together between you, if that had been the question you posed. And void of course Moon restates that point.

It is very helpful in horary if you are willing to get very clear in your mind and heart what your genuinely true question is, and then to concisely state it, even though it can be difficult to do sometimes in the affairs of love and mutual sympathy.

Last edited:

Glinda

It seemed like you were very cautious about your question, first not revealing it, and then, clearly indicating that it was not about a date. So I just looked very circumspectly as to how he might react at the first meeting, by looking at reception between your significators. I do think he will like you.

However, there is no applying aspect forming between your significators, so that would indicate that there will not be a coming together between you, if that had been the question you posed. And void of course Moon restates that point.

It is very helpful in horary if you are willing to get very clear in your mind and heart what your genuinely true question is, and then to concisely state it, even though it can be difficult to do sometimes in the affairs of love and mutual sympathy.

Dear Ilenek

Thanks for replying :) I think I started the whole thread here wrong, first I posted a meeting time horary, then I changed it into the horary above. All was wonkey from the beginning :big grin: Hmm, I would say I will see what happens. Sometimes knowing and loving astrology becomes an obsession about the future, these things show me that it is important to be patient and learn by living, not by erecting horary charts – especially when I know literally nothing about a certain person/situation.

Have a great evening :)
G.

IleneK

Premium Member
Dear Ilenek

...Sometimes knowing and loving astrology becomes an obsession about the future, these things show me that it is important to be patient and learn by living, not by erecting horary charts – especially when I know literally nothing about a certain person/situation.

Have a great evening :)
G.

I am just so happy that you have come to this conclusion.
I heartily agree with you. So maybe it was good that you did post the chart if it helped you to this conclusion?.
Just go to the meeting with an softening to life as it is and have a pleasant time...

Wishing you the very best!

Glinda

I am just so happy that you have come to this conclusion.
I heartily agree with you. So maybe it was good that you did post the chart if it helped you to this conclusion?.
Just go to the meeting with an softening to life as it is and have a pleasant time...

Wishing you the very best!

I agree – thanks Ilenek :love: Have a great day!