Do I reek of lesbian vibe?

lenartz

Okay, well. I am a female, predominantly with lesbian tendencies; I never used to think much as to why I am the way that I am, but a few days ago, I have come to visit my relatives whom I have not seen for years and it had me thinking about some "interesting" things.

In my youth, I have been particularly close with my female cousins. I am one of the younger cousins, so these female cousins were significantly older, say almost a decade to a decade apart. Most, if not all, of my female cousins were all attractive and in my youth, I have had about three female cousins who expressed their attractions to me, covertly. Now, as an eight year old then, it had really creeped me out that my 15-16 year old female cousins were coming onto me, so I repressed that part of me for a while.

Growing up though, I became more attracted to the same sex, but didn't say anything... but growing up, from the ages 12-present (I'm 22 now), I notice that the girlfriends who become particularly close to me start questioning their sexualities, and though I'm not always the focus of their lesbian desires, there were some who were especially doting, almost romantic with their approach to me. The only two romantic relationships I've had were with girls and these girls were heterosexual prior to me dating them.

So now my question is: Is there anything in my chart that makes me maybe send "subconscious lesbian signals" that are attracting the same sex?

I am thinking that maybe it's my Gemini planets are what's attracting them to me, since it is the sign of duality. Animus/anima, perhaps? Perhaps it is also a work of Uranus, since such things that happened to me I consider to be "shocking and scandalous" and that's the work of Uranus. Or perhaps it's my Venus/Mars combo... one of my exes had the same Venus/Mars combo as I did and she is also a magnet of both sexes.

Any insights anyone?

Attachments

• lennatalchart.jpg
    lennatalchart.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 74

Choe

Mercury is the neuter planet,so it often gives bisexuality. It's your double ruler (Sun and asc) plus stellium in mercurial sign. This is much explaining.The Moon opposition Venus is other thing that catches my eye,but I'm not sure if it has anything to do with homosexuality.

Off topic: I see you have aplicational square of 1 degree between your asc and your asc ruler,so I'm very interested to know how it manifests in your life?

lenartz

Mercury is the neuter planet,so it often gives bisexuality. It's your double ruler (Sun and asc) plus stellium in mercurial sign. This is much explaining.The Moon opposition Venus is other thing that catches my eye,but I'm not sure if it has anything to do with homosexuality.

Off topic: I see you have aplicational square of 1 degree between your asc and your asc ruler,so I'm very interested to know how it manifests in your life?

Oh, you're talking about my Mercury square Ascendant, right? Well, I dunno if it's the work of this square or whether I'm just extremely Mercurial in nature, but I notice that people always misunderstand me. They put a lot of thought through my "non-verbal" signals, using it as a means to analyze me, which is almost always extremely off. I guess I can fake my actions and people would put a lot of thought on them, but to me, if you want to know where you stand with me, listen to my words because they hold more truth. Though, my words alone could also be misleading because I have this ability to twist my words, use metaphors and aphorisms as such. But when I want, I can be direct and straightforward. In short, I have this reputation of being contradictory even when I don't mean to be.

Did I answer your question? Haha.

MSO

Moon in 5th certainly has the ability to give off some unconscious sexual body language.

Opposing that, though, is the very feminine approach taken with your friends via Venus in Cancer in the 11th.

Moon/Venus oppositions are pretty rough.

RaptInReverie

This was discussed on a thread a few weeks ago. I'm too lazy to post a link, but I believe it is entitled Homosexuality. You're a Gemini and your angles are mutable, which I personally believe is the main factor. You have a lot of Mercurial energy with Mercury ruling your Asc and Sun sign. The aspects are probably only minor factors, such as your afflicted Venus. Venus deals with who you attract.

Last edited:

Choe

Oh, you're talking about my Mercury square Ascendant, right? Well, I dunno if it's the work of this square or whether I'm just extremely Mercurial in nature, but I notice that people always misunderstand me. They put a lot of thought through my "non-verbal" signals, using it as a means to analyze me, which is almost always extremely off. I guess I can fake my actions and people would put a lot of thought on them, but to me, if you want to know where you stand with me, listen to my words because they hold more truth. Though, my words alone could also be misleading because I have this ability to twist my words, use metaphors and aphorisms as such. But when I want, I can be direct and straightforward. In short, I have this reputation of being contradictory even when I don't mean to be.

Did I answer your question? Haha.

Yeah, asc ruler square the asc usually brings contradiction in one's behaving or even character.

Moon in 5th certainly has the ability to give off some unconscious sexual body language.

Opposing that, though, is the very feminine approach taken with your friends via Venus in Cancer in the 11th.

Hahah, I've actually noticed this too. Did you read it somewhere?

Last edited:
just a few thoughts, moon is in detriment and masculine but opp venus suggests that those who you are attracted to, may not always fulfill you emotionally and vice versa..

Moon square venus
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24933&page=1

now mars, (is a singleton) ruler of 8th house of sex is conj 12th house cusp, although sextile to mercury, suggesting communications skills are good, anything within 5' of house cusp is considered more effective in the next house along. It's like standing in a doorway, with your back to that room and eyes,body focused on next door/houses....

So I wonder were you able to act (mars) in a way you wanted in childhood, if you had temper tantrums, were you for example ignored or sent to your room perhaps? there is a feeling here of not overtly taking actions as it probably didn't give you the results you wanted..

Gemini and 3planets plus MC is THE most flirtatious sign going.
sun is conj jupiter and opp uranus, this will modify the way your sun expresses. Now Jupiter is quincunx moon...

Moon Quincunx Jupiter
“To really understand others and life itself, you need to allow others to know you. You always "land on your feet" but often so far away from where you expected or where you said you will be, that you confuse others. Practice being more reliable; then, you will understand yourself, others and life all at once. Your optimism needs focus and to be harnessed to specific projects.”
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/q...retations.html

“indicates a discrepancy between emotional responses to stimuli and your understanding of them. You find it difficult to determine the true significance of events in your life. You know you have a lot to learn, but the process seems so utterly painful because you must endure repeated lessons before you grasp the full meaning. You underestimate your abilities, assuming that everyone else is more. As a result, you take the role of second‑class citizen who is willing to serve others. You lack the backbone to tell people to get lost when they attempt to take advantage of your generous nature.”
From the book ‘Aspects and Personality’ by Karen Hamaker-Zondag

Sometimes these quincunxs (aka Inconjuncts 150’) are obvious and recognised in personality, other times it can take a lot of self examination to identify with the planets energies and of course they (like all aspects) don't operate 100% of the time, they are simply a facet of your personality. Some say they cause health issues that are unresolved, underlying, dormant waiting to be triggered.... some say you stay at one end, to the detriment of the other, OR end up see-sawing between the two until you learn balance, integration of two unlikely pairings.

Next look at the signs, then houses and then aspects. Now the *others aspects* from these quincunxs/Yods as they can act like escape routes, that can help or hinder the expressions. A chart with lots of Yods (Finger of God) will always be *searching* for the divine answers to the meaning of life, to find synthesis

What tends to happen with quincunxs is that with progessions and transits will create temporary Yods aka 'Finger of god' configurations. Like with common TSquares, they create a temp Grand Square...

I would discount the mars square pluto as too wide at 10' approaching, unless you have attractive violence into your life?

venus is afflicted by tight opposition to neptune, confusions, illusions, delussions, rose tinted glasses in romance and finances...:smile:

are you prone to depression at all? just looking at your saturn conj neptune aspect.

Saturn conj Neptune
http://astrologyforthesoul.com/billstreett/satnepgestalt.html
http://astrology.astrozoom.com/index.php?title=NEPTUNE_CONJUNCTION_OR_PARALLEL_TO_SATURN

Saturn conj/square neptune can show a fear of the unknown..although these are generational planets, posited in bottom left quadrant makes them felt internally...It can also be linked to depression when triggered and/or having your childhood dreams crushed by father, males and/or authority figures.

Last edited:
Mars quincunx Uranus, may suffer from sudden and intermittent painful things.
“you function with great drive (mars) and originality (urans), but you always seem to be under some pressure. Perhaps you are trying to prove something to yourself and others.. Learn to distinguish responsibility from abuse. It may be that your deep concern for your future drives you to do everything immediately. There is more time than you know, so first establish your priorities, and then you CAN accomplish all you want. Make sure that others do not make demands of you that are physically impossible or perhaps unnecessary. Do not be a patsy for other people's incompetence”
From the book ‘Aspects and Personality’ by Karen Hamaker-Zondag

Mars Quincunx Uranus
You want something different than the rest of society and this in itself is neutral. Your frustrations can arise because your manner of expression of your unique desires cuts against the grain of what other people expect from you and your methods don't achieve your goals. Slow down - your intensity and drive can leave you drained without getting you closer to your goals. Only when you are able to hold to a course of action for a long time are you able to get results. Your attempt at "quick wins" always requires you to start over.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/q...retations.html

there will be some major transformations regarding romance over the next few years as transiting pluto goes over your cappi planets

Yeah, asc ruler square the asc usually brings contradiction in one's behaving or even character.

Hahah, I've actually noticed this too. Did you read it somewhere?

I don't feel it's chart ruler MC in gemini with sun, mercury and jupiter are renowned for being restless, procrastinating and indecisive AND notorious for 'sitting on the fence' and not wanting to even make decisions

Originally Posted by lenartz
Gemini is a notorious flirt and 3planets there + MC......

Last edited:
This was discussed on a thread a few weeks ago. I'm too lazy to post a link, but I believe it is entitled Homosexuality. You're a Gemini and your angles are mutable, which I personally believe is the main factor. You have a lot of Mercurial energy with Mercury ruling your Asc and Sun sign. The aspects are probably only minor factors, such as your afflicted Venus. Venus deals with who you attract.

always worth mentioned what features are available on AW

May I suggest you read the 'welcome to the world of astrology’ and other ---sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc. At the top of every forum there are lots of ‘stickys’ which explain matters in that forum, along with guidelines & tips

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature,[but not foolproof obviously, so try here first] bit like google using keywords – initially select advanced and try just selecting 'titles' rather than posts

you ARE joking right? moon in capricorn DETRIMENT and afflicted,is serious dower and gets on better with older generation people. Hence the OP description of attracting older cousins.....:cool:

ptolomy

Hi Lenartz.

My personal opinion about Whether Sexual orientation is determined by chart factors is that there is no such thing as a specific aspect to denote Lesbianism,Homosexuality,Transsexualism etc.
What you can discern is a higher propensity for a type of sexual orientation,but you can not define a specific sexual orientation by certain types of aspects etc.
But when it is known that a person is of a particular orientation, the sexual planetary representatives will describe the personal detail of the sexual orientation.
I accept that my belief could be wrong and i am open to any one explaining opposite opinions.

I think 8th house would be first house to look at for sexual orentations, house cusp ruler. In this case aries/mars and it's aspects. then look at 5th house planets there.

quite often uranus is involved espec if in 8th. I have known a man who stayed with a frigid wife and never got sex, changed partners and become insatiable....

plus there are masculine and femine signs, although with most astrological things there is no set 'signature' perhaps only 'leanings' or propensities... perhaps

Fragoso

Hello.
That's an interesting question...

Venus opposing Neptune That's very frequent in homosexuality. And look, Uranus in 5th house... That brings not different romantic affairs. A different Lover. The ruler of 8th house in 12 and it's mars. Mars in 12th always bring a confused and repressed sexuality, specially with the square to Pluto. I have many friends with mars/pluto square or opposition that are lesbian.

Fragoso