Future uranus in gemini 2026

Evex11

Am I a little Bit nervous as to what 8 years in the Future what type of transits I am going to be facing? just a tad bit. I just Got over a difficult Uranus in Aries SQ to my Venus in Capricorn That was a loonng and chaotic transit!!! Now that Uranus is in Taurus nothing really in my natal chart is going to be making a hard aspect. Now What i would like to say and for you guys to read is Who is going to have this once in a life time Expirience of having one or more of your Personal Planets Conjuncting Uranus, I feel kind of special honsetly but i doubt that will be taken to my Ego, I'm already Uranus Dominant and my MC is In Aquarius conjunct Uranus In Aquarius! what An exciting Future, My moon Is in Gemini and My Ascendant is in Gemini and MY MOON IS CONJUNCT MY ASC so I guess When I'm 27 something Dramatic and Electric is going to happen? FANCY WORDS Anyways, if anyone wants to tell me About Any personal planets in Taurus conjuncting Uranus for these next 8 years feel free to comment and reply I am very interested in the Planet Uranus and for anybody like me who has gone through a rough time with Uranus in Aries WAIT...... WILL uranus in Taurus be Squaring my Midheaven in Aquarius? LOL great.