we are in love, BUT...

ariesai

Hi all. So I am new to this community and I have been reading threads mostly, not posting much. I could really use some help from you guys at the moment.

I met this guy early last year, visiting a city for a job interview. During our first encounter, I felt like I met him before and he stayed somewhere in the back of my mind until we met again in June. I got the job and moved to his city in the meantime. Second encounter was inevitable - friends in common. When it happened, we both just fell for it. AND it was so intense, as nothing in my life - and i've been crazy and, more importantly, happily in love before. We spent a couple of weeks together, then we spent 3 months apart because he was working abroad. I have a history of longdistancing and just 6 months ago I'd sworn never to engage in it again. However... I did, short-term. Come October, we are reunited. And everything seems perfect, we are so similar, understand each other deeply without even talking, EVERYTHING is amazing...that's really a first one for me, at least on this level.
Now, the problem. He seems to have a lot of anger in him and it seems to me it's always directed to the woman he is with. he grew up in a kind of problematic family, while I was never exposed that kind of aggressive fighting. Also, he is very insecure about me loving him back or wanting him back - which I find completely illogical, since he's the 'womanizing' type, good looking and always attracting women's attention wherever we go. So when I read our composite from astro.com for the first time, I assumed that all the warnings about limiting freedoms etc, implied the dangers of me trying to control him. 6 months into the relationship, I feel the opposite. There's possessiveness, jealousy and already mentioned insecurtiy. I know myself quite well and these things can only drive me away faster. On top of that, the aggression he exposes when we fight (usually his doing) - completely stuns me. Like I am in front of another man in a matter of miliseconds.

SO....Is there anything in our individual natals or the composite attached, that can help in deciding how to tackle this mess? I want to be with the guy, but I know I would suffer a lot long-term if nothing changes. What can I do? IS THERE something I can do? Is it ME or women in general? Can he change? ...

Really, any input would be useful, because just thinking about this based on my own observations just leads me into a wall of questions and doubts.

Many thanks

PS. Mine is the aries' chart, he's libra.

Attachments

• xx (1).png
    xx (1).png
    40.2 KB · Views: 31
  • xx (3).png
    xx (3).png
    41.8 KB · Views: 27
  • xx (2).png
    xx (2).png
    30.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

The_Saturnian

The first is Aries rising, the second is Leo rising. I'm assuming you meant Leo not Libra and the last is presumably your composite? Sorry for the inconvenience, but could post the charts with the Vertex points. I understand that they're quite useful in composite/synastry relationship charts. If this is the case his node is conjunct your ascendant, in your 12th (past life connection?) I'd say. You're SN is conjunct his Pluto in his 4th domicile Scorpio. Sounds like some karmic baggage here to me. Perhaps there's an exchange of some karma left over from a previous life?

On a side note, what you're experiencing sounds familiar to me. I could quite well be wrong but I've seem to be seeing a lot of stuff about "twin flames" come up recently. By your description it sounds like there is what we call a runner chaser dynamic? Have you had dreams lately of him, before you met him or see numbers like 11:11 on the clock or on car number plates? The 'knowing' feeling from the past, even though you've just met them is quite a common symptom. I'm trying find connections between astrology and twin flames. Some suggest that if both charts are of the same element, this is also quite a common archetype. To what extent I'm not sure.

ariesai

Thanks for the response, TheSaturnian, highly appreciated!

To clarify, I was talking about sun signs: I am aries with leo rising, moon in libra; he is libra with aries rising, moon in gemini. And yes, that last one is our composite chart. I am attaching the charts with vertex again here, hope it's clear now.

It's funny that you would mention twin flames, because firstly, the whole last year and context of our meeting was full of 'signs', as well as repeating numbers, not just 11:11, everywhere. For me personally it was super turbulent and one of the most difficult, as well as most eye-opening periods in life. Furthermore, we both kept receiving those signs - with altering intensity though, throughout these months. Currently it's culminating again, I'm practically bombarded with 10:10, 11:11, etc. Secondly, I recognized the descriptions of twin flames in our story, actually we both did, really early on. It certainly feels important and urgent and intense and....what not. And we both really really want it to work, it's almost pathetic sometimes.

Could you elaborate the 'karmic baggage' a bit more - indications what would it refer to, what would the lesson left to learn be; mine or his or a common leson that brought us together in the first place?

I am very interested in all these soulful and mindful matters and how they interact, so your reply is a true gem :)

Attachments

• 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 1 (3).jpg
    1 (3).jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 17

The_Saturnian

You're welcome! It's strange! It doesn't seem like you both have some sort of vertex/anti-vertex aspect to one another or even the nodes at the very least. The only thing in the composite I see is the moon lord of 2nd (values/beliefs) squares vertex/anti-vertex axis. That too in Leo, so there's plenty of drama involved here in 3rd (communication). Exchange of hot words/triggering things easily in each other? This could be a sign of something as it's quite common in twin flames to be able to know exactly which buttons to push in the one other, as essentially, you're pissing yourself off.

There was an interesting recent post on here, of someone suggesting that the 7th harmonic may have connection to twins. Can't quite remember all the details. However perhaps this may be an opportunity to look at it. Sorry to be a pain for another chart post!

'Karmic baggage' is really what causes TF separation after the love bubble stage is over. It's very common and I'm sure it's very frustrating. Especially once the TF runner-chaser dynamic kicks off. It's horrible what TFs go through at this stage. The karmic baggage could be baggage we hold against one another i.e. our TF, or it could be that we've held on to against others. Until it's resolved union is very difficult to achieve to work eventually towards ascension. Chakra clearing/cleansing, clearing past life pain/misdeeds using past life regressions can be done and helping the collective amongst other things.

muchacho

You trigger his 1st (ego), 5th (romance) and 7th (marriage). He triggers your 3rd (siblings), 9th (values) and 11th (friends). So for him there's a lot more at stake than for you.

ariesai

Here are 7th harmony charts / the one with moon in libra is mine. I hope this is what you asked for :)

Attachments

• xx (1).jpg
    xx (1).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 19
  • xx (2).jpg
    xx (2).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 16

The_Saturnian

Hi. Sorry for the very late response. Partly I've been busy, but mainly my laziness. Sorry once again. So in your chart I've noticed you've got a grand square involving Mercury (communication)in fall in Pisces (spiritual), moon (feelings) in Libra (relationships), Venus (love) in Capricorn (longevity/seriousness) and Mars & Pluto (r) conjunction (sexual energy and intensity/transformative) in Cancer (emotions). The square aspects would suggest a struggle or tension of the energy spent. This may have added that tension to the actual relationship you've experienced with this individual (let's refer to him your TF here). With TFs I feel Neptune plays a key role for them owing to the spiritual aspect of the relationship. Neptune is sandwiched between your Ascendant and Sun. So suggest that Neptune is exalted in Leo (not entirely sure about this myself as I've never known how the Neptune in Leo generation behaved. I feel in your case it becomes, somewhat personalised because it's near the ascendant. Additionally there appears to be a grand kite. Again pointing to Venue (love). Here too, Mars and Pluto's energies are at play. Especially seen as they are opposing Venus'. Again a lot of energy in this 7th harmonic is pointing to love matters.

Though I've never synastry being applied to harmonics, but if we did, his north node is conjunct Mars if allow a 3-4 degree orb. Some astrologers only a allow a degree or two for orbs when it comes to synastry.

His MC is conjunct your Neptune (spiritual) trine your Saturn (longevity) as well. So possibly a deep rooted spiritual connection from a previous life say for example? One key aspect when it comes down to TFs I've read is the aspects of the vertex and anti-vertex points. If there's are aspects between the two, particularly conjunctions, it's said it's a sure sign of a TF connection. I suppose the only way to know is divine timing. If he is your TF for sure, you'll have this connection. If not and he or you move out of vibrational alignment it'll turn out that you're not TFs but either false twins or catalysts. In which case, this could also be positively looked upon. Think of it this way; if you're not twins it just means you've cleared more karma before meeting/union. In turn this reduces the possibility of a painful separation phase and/or duration of separation itself.

*I'm not a professional when it comes to TFs or astrology, but I'm practicing and learning so I'm adding this disclaimer*