Is he interested ?

chris10

Is he interested in a relationship with me?
I think he is but he is very shy around me.

I can't write any details ... if he is interested he probably can see/read what is posted online from my IP address :bandit:

Attachments

• does_tk_want_a_relationship_wth_me.jpg
    does_tk_want_a_relationship_wth_me.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 92

chris10

Looks like it
Thank you tikana. I noted the time this question came to me earlier today on my phone and it was not just until a couple of hours ago when I remembered to create a chart. When I saw the conjuctions (merc-jup and sun - jup )between the sig I was very surprised -

Can you tell me anything more on the receptions?
mercury in scorp conjucts jup in scorpio in the 11th.
What could that mean?

How about Sun in libra being in fall ?

chris10

u know me.. i hardly ever get into details

play around with dispositors see what you come up with

I'm a little rusty on astrology :tongue:
But I love you cause your teaching methods are similar to mine ... :tongue:

Let's see ...
Merc in scorpio
Jup in scorpio
Dispositor is mars which is in virgo
So mercury and mars are in mutual reception
Also mercury is conjuct the MC

Sun - his sec signif -in libra; This probably means he likes me as female
but still Sun in Libra is in fall.

chris10

I agree w tik, he's interested and its going to get intense... :ninja:

lol
thank you StillOne. I hope so, my life has turned out to be less interesting than a nun's.
However my actual question was if he was interested in an actual relationship and the horary chart probably answers just that.
I'm not the type who will initiate anything so if he doesn't do anything about this, things will not go any further. The guy is Hot yet he is shy :pinched:

Do you have any experience on receptions?
Could you shed some light in this direction?

AlexZim

but whatta bout that merc coming outta combustion opposing uranus in the fifth? what does that mean? And how much DO you consider outer planets in horary? lol i'm so confused.

chris10

but whatta bout that merc coming outta combustion opposing uranus in the fifth? what does that mean? And how much DO you consider outer planets in horary? lol i'm so confused.

I'm no expert but horary doesn't take the Outers into consideration. Some astrologers do however, especially if the outers are on an angle.

Mercury coming out of combustion ...hmmm, could be that he seems to be getting more and more courageous to do something about this. That's the vibe I'm getting.

dr. farr

By Ankara horary, the answer to this questions seems to be yes:

Querent = 1st house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
Querent = 7th house = Gemini = Mercury

: Mercury conjuncts Jupiter = + testimony
: Moon flows toward both significators = + testimony
:"his" inner thoughts about the querent = 12th from the 7th house = Taurus = Venus: Venus flows toward querent Jupiter and Venus is in quesited's 5th whole sign house (5th from the 7th), the house of romance, plus Venus is in its domicile of Libra and in an elevated degree of that sign, all of which = + testimony

Result = +3 testimonies = a yes answer to this question

chris10

By Ankara horary, the answer to this questions seems to be yes:

Querent = 1st house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
Querent = 7th house = Gemini = Mercury

: Mercury conjuncts Jupiter = + testimony
: Moon flows toward both significators = + testimony
:"his" inner thoughts about the querent = 12th from the 7th house = Taurus = Venus: Venus flows toward querent Jupiter and Venus is in quesited's 5th whole sign house (5th from the 7th), the house of romance, plus Venus is in its domicile of Libra and in an elevated degree of that sign, all of which = + testimony

Result = +3 testimonies = a yes answer to this question

Thank you so very much dr. farr :love:
You are very detailed and clear.

Just one question: the moon here is in libra not aspecting anything. But Moon's next aspect is a sextile to saturn and 2 degrees later a conjuction to the sun.
Should this be taken into consideration or is it irrelevant?

Thank you
:kissing:

chris10

Okay. So it is established that the quesited is interested.
Does this chart give any more info?
Can this chart tell us if there will actually be a relationship or would another horary question need to be asked on this?
(I won’t though, as I am not so much in an astrology/ prediction mood at this time due to too much work
– just curious to see if this horary will work –
hey I’m a doubting Thomas what can I say?:tongue: )

How about the fact that both querent and quesited are in scorpio in the 11th?
Dispositor of scorpio is mars.
Mercury and mars are in mutual reception and mars is conjuct the MC.

Does anyone on these forums have any experience on what this may mean?

Thank you sweet babies :kissing:

chris10

Update:
Well if he is interested he has a weird way of showing it;
he disappeared, he never came back. He would show up at my school to pick up his nephew. After I posted the horary chart he never showed up again.
If Horary works then he is either chicken or he changed his mind.

:innocent:

chris10

Update:

What a mess!!! :lol::lol:

When I asked the question about this guy - ''TK'' as you can see on the chart-
I had in mind a man - let's call him Theo K - who had asked me out on a date when I was a University student. We went out on that date once but things never went further as he lived in my home town and I lived in another city studying. I had just broken up with my boyfriend due to distance problems, didn't want to go through that again.

Fast forward 2017. The world we live in is a small place and the place I live at is even smaller.
I tutor TK's nephew and a guy who looked a lot like ''TK'' would come and pick up the kid (last October).
Well, I now realized, it wasn't TK who I had seen back in October when I made the chart ... it was his younger brother who looks a lot like TK.

I know that now because the real ''TK'' showed up to pick up his nephew.

So, what now with this chart?
I had in mind TK - the guy I had met while a university student - when I asked the question on this chart but I also had in mind the guy who came to my school to pick up the boy.

LOL Sorry for the mess :biggrin:
I'm curious.
What do you think?
What is the chart saying? Is it saying anything?

By the way, the actual TK is the one who is coming now to pick up the kid. We just exchange pleasantries, I don't want to read too much into this.

LovelyMissAries

I think this would entail the 'disappointments' Oddity mentioned by having Saturn rising. It may not be an actual disappointment but Saturn is the hesitant, the "Oops, try again!" planet.

chris10

I think this would entail the 'disappointments' Oddity mentioned by having Saturn rising. It may not be an actual disappointment but Saturn is the hesitant, the "Oops, try again!" planet.

I guess the chart isn't valid to begin with since I asked the question having TK on my mind but actually looking at his brother JK

I am not interested in the brother.

Thanks Lovely

:smile:

On another note, to make things more interesting, :devil:

7th house is ruled by mercury. Mercury is usually the younger person so 7th house probably represents JK (TK's brother). So maybe JK is interested - or not - ( mercury conjucts Jupiter) however nothing will happen - Saturn in the 1st house.

Now, if JK is represented by the 7th in this chart, then his brother would be the sun as leo is the ruler of the 3rd house (3rd house from the 7th )
Sun conjucts Jupiter in 7 units.
TK first came over to pick up his nephew on a Friday, it was either December 8th or the 15th. That's when we saw each other after all these years. That would be approximately 7-8 weeks after I made the chart.

Anyway, I don't know what you are making out of all this but to me it is amusing :biggrin:

IleneK

Premium Member
Update:

What a mess!!! :lol::lol:

When I asked the question about this guy - ''TK'' as you can see on the chart-
I had in mind a man - let's call him Theo K - who had asked me out on a date when I was a University student. We went out on that date once but things never went further as he lived in my home town and I lived in another city studying. I had just broken up with my boyfriend due to distance problems, didn't want to go through that again.

Fast forward 2017. The world we live in is a small place and the place I live at is even smaller.
I tutor TK's nephew and a guy who looked a lot like ''TK'' would come and pick up the kid (last October).
Well, I now realized, it wasn't TK who I had seen back in October when I made the chart ... it was his younger brother who looks a lot like TK.

I know that now because the real ''TK'' showed up to pick up his nephew.

So, what now with this chart?
I had in mind TK - the guy I had met while a university student - when I asked the question on this chart but I also had in mind the guy who came to my school to pick up the boy.

LOL Sorry for the mess :biggrin:
I'm curious.
What do you think?
What is the chart saying? Is it saying anything?

By the way, the actual TK is the one who is coming now to pick up the kid. We just exchange pleasantries, I don't want to read too much into this.

Hi, Chris and I hope this finds you well.
My opinion is that this chart should be disregarded or not truste because of the confusion in your mind about who was who s this question arose.
Just my 2 cents.:smile:

aquarius7000

Update:
Well if he is interested he has a weird way of showing it;
he disappeared, he never came back. He would show up at my school to pick up his nephew. After I posted the horary chart he never showed up again.
If Horary works then he is either chicken or he changed his mind.

:innocent:

I agree with Oddity - that Saturn spoilt the show for you. Lilly says of Saturn "If Saturn be in the Ascendant, especially retrograde (which it isn't here, nonetheless), the matter of that question seldom or never comes to good."
Actuall
I do think that your question was valid, btw, even if you were confused or had somebody else on your mind as well. Actually, Sat in the first even points towards something not right, or your being confused, in other words.

Last edited:

chris10

Hi, Chris and I hope this finds you well.
My opinion is that this chart should be disregarded or not truste because of the confusion in your mind about who was who s this question arose.
Just my 2 cents.:smile:

Confused? That's an understatement :lol:
Thank you Ilene.
:kissing:

I agree with Oddity - that Saturn spoilt the show for you. Lilly says of Saturn "If Saturn be in the Ascendant, especially retrograde (which it isn't here, nonetheless), the matter of that question seldom or never comes to good."
Actuall
I do think that your question was valid, btw, even if you were confused or had somebody else on your mind as well. Actually, Sat in the first even points towards something not right, or your being confused, in other words.

Makes sense.
Confused? Definitely!!
Thank you aquarius :kissing:

Maybe I'll make another chart in the future if he continues coming around.The thing is, I always seem to be doing something wrong as most of my charts ''lie''. I must be doing something wrong.

rafaella

Mercury and Jupiter are under the beams, Sun hides whatever is close to it, if we didn't know that there was some confusion about the identity of the quesited, the conjunction would have made me think an affair that is hidden...:w00t:

But now that we know, the sun burning those two planets shows something not in the open, you and he, the quesited affected by this. Mute sign, no communication. Moon not making any immediate aspects, so not much happening here.

We see the brother is Sun just separating from Saturn, the school? School (Saturn), owned by you, in your 1st house disposited by Jupiter ( you). Obviously we wouldn't have known who Sun was, without your outcome post...

thanks for updating!