applying significators but saturn and nodes have an impact

RisingSag

I've cast a chart for the time and date a friend asked me out. I haven't made up my mind if I'll go out with him or not. I see our significators are aspecting, but mine is also aspecting Saturn, and also the north node is conjunct my ascendant and the south node is conjunct his descendant. Any thoughts on this?

Code:

Attachments

• asked out.gif
    asked out.gif
    52.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Rawiri

I'm not entirely sure how you want help. Do you want someone to read it for you, or just advise if you "should"?

As you note, Mercury is also applying to Saturn. The faster moving planet in orb of an inimical aspect of Saturn when otherwise applying will typically be disrupted in some way. So that will basically nullify the planets that are "connecting."

The north node isn't really used much in horary. But since it is so tight to the 1st...symbolically speaking the nodes are a "path" you tread from the south to north. So in that case, it would show heading AWAY from relationships and currently being more self-focused.

You should also always make a point to look at the moon, which in this case is kind of reconfirming all the above.

Last edited:

tikana

merc perfects with jup before it perfects with saturn
but that sextile is itchy one since it is long asce sextile which is like a square.

conspiracy theorist

yeah i have been battling that long asce/reception/dignity for a few days
i can see where it is yes but how severe is this square that is my question

Yeah, it's not that clear cut. Moon's next (current) aspect is to Saturn which she rejects plus she's in the 12th. Not very positive to see.

tikana

Yeah, it's not that clear cut. Moon's next (current) aspect is to Saturn which she rejects plus she's in the 12th. Not very positive to see.

uh huh

by lilly ,... i am half asleep... jupiter is over heels wants merc
merc melts.
juptier will do anything to please mercury
mercury returns the favor

also south ndoe and neptune on Desc aint pretty but then not every chart is perfect