someone is following me

sonia1983

Its been a long time someone is following me.He came to contact with me through internet and I talked to him once through phone.
I talked to him once but I did not feel very good while talking to him so I decided not to talk again.since that day he is calling me over and over again.I get around 50 msgs daily on my phone.he works in a bank on a good position and live nearby me.He insisted me so much that I decided to meet him .He looks nice but still I was not too much attracted towards him.may be because he is following me too much and this is making me run away .His mother tongue is different that is why when he speaks national language his accent is quite odd probably that is making a difference too.

I just want to know why he is following me too much?

Is he a flirt ?what does he want from me?should I avoid him?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_94_26_july_hr.39381.41132.jpg
    astro_2gw_94_26_july_hr.39381.41132.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 25

Summery Joy

This doesn't look good. His significator, mercury, doesn't receive yours, Jupiter. Strangely, Mercury is in Jupiter's exaltation. You said you didn't like him, but you are at least open to his advances.

All signifcators are in the 8th house, and Jupiter is under the sun's beam. Given Mercury doesn't receive Jupiter, I can assume he is not after you for "feelings". It's bad if not dangerous (8th house), and you can't see it yet for your judgement is clouded (under the beams). His intentions towards you are not noble (not receiving you).

Careful now, the Moon pears out of course, implying a no-result end. But the Moon is actually translating light between his sigjifcator and Mars, the ruler of your 12th house (secret enemies). The separating angle from Mercury is wide, and the applying angle to Jupiter is after the Moon changes signs. The Moon rules (again!) the 8th house. He can get to you, and not in a very pleasant way. Fortuna is in the 12th, too.

I recommend you steer clear of him. That actually doesn't require a horary, sonia. Stalkers generally do not have a good reputation. If he persists, report him to the police.

rafaella

I look at receptions based on Frawley, so to me the receptions make sense here. Mercury in sign of Jupiter's exaltation, this guy is truly infatuated by you. This is not love, just temporary blindness. As infatuation is based on putting someone on pedestal and they are known to crumble sooner or later.

You on the other hand, Jupiter is combust, I'd say you are taken by his advances, and there is also unclarity in your mind. Combustion is severe. Moon is also under the beams and approaching combustion. I think best to trust your instincts and stay away from him.

sonia1983

The guy is following me because I have dated him once.lolz

no he is a good guy.I have dated him thrice this week.he sounds nice.He was not following me in the wrong sense.I meant to say that he tries to be with me a lot.I did not meant to say that he is following me like a criminal .

Love2Know

The guy is following me because I have dated him once.lolz

no he is a good guy.I have dated him thrice this week.he sounds nice.He was not following me in the wrong sense.I meant to say that he tries to be with me a lot.I did not meant to say that he is following me like a criminal .
The word is pursuing not following.. that could be taken as stalking.