will I marry in 2015?

sonia1983

just a simple question.I have no idea if horary can reply such questions?

will I marry in 2015?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_90_17_july_hr.80000.13316.jpg
    astro_2gw_90_17_july_hr.80000.13316.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 47

virgo18

just a simple question.I have no idea if horary can reply such questions?

will I marry in 2015?

Horary is short termed (3-6 months). Questions involving a larger amount of time may give you an unclear answer because things tend to change a lot in the long term.

Your chart:
Mercury doesn't aspect Jupiter, but Moon makes a trine with it. I would think there will be a "little chance" for you: At least something will happen regarding to your question in the time span of 4 weeks/months.... But Im not sure if it is a Marriage itself, I doubt it.

Jupiter doesnt aspect Mercury and is the significator of your posible marriage. It is at 0 degrees of Leo. Something is starting to change about the situation. I don't know what.... but that capture my attention.

edit: You already have a boyfriend?
If you do: He already propose to you?

Last edited:

Summery Joy

There is no applying aspect between Mercury and Jupiter, not even reception. The answer is no. But like Tikana said, the Moon trines Jupiter (marriage) as soon as it changes signs. I wouldn't ignore it. Maybe you'll get married after 2015.

rafaella

Part of marriage is at 5 degree Sagittarius, Jupiter is significator of marriage and Moon in Pisces (disposited by Jupiter) - looks good. Jupiter having just changed signs into a fixed sign has a good potential for a good marriage, as Jupiter is dignified by being in triplicity, may not be the best, but its not bad either. Jup is not angular, nonetheless in fixed, it shows a long lasting marriage.

There is actually a translation of light, Moon translates between Sun and Venus. Sun is his male significator, Venus is you as the woman. So this is another indication of a yes. Moon exalts Venus, Venus reciprocates back (after change of sign), Sun in Cancer. There is some reception here and I think the marriage might be by end of next year. Moon has to travel 1,5 degrees to Venus.

Jupiter in this chart is soon to get combusted, its under the beams right now, so I wonder if this guy is under some stress or there might be some issues regarding this marriage taking place... In Leo Jupiter will be severely grilled as not only Sun overpowers it by combustion it also disposits it. This happens in the second, so I wonder if it has to do with money/ or siblings (Sun 3rd)?

Anyways, my take is that marriage will happen, but some troubles looming soon, some stress.

best wishes!

Summery Joy

Interesting take, Rafaella. You don't think the no application between the rulers of 1st and 7th are most important doesn't stop a yes answer?

tikana

well .. she could be set to be married or like engagement but if moon makes an aspect.. i wouldnt discard it!

sonia1983

Horary is short termed (3-6 months). Questions involving a larger amount of time may give you an unclear answer because things tend to change a lot in the long term.

Your chart:
Mercury doesn't aspect Jupiter, but Moon makes a trine with it. I would think there will be a "little chance" for you: At least something will happen regarding to your question in the time span of 4 weeks/months.... But Im not sure if it is a Marriage itself, I doubt it.

Jupiter doesnt aspect Mercury and is the significator of your posible marriage. It is at 0 degrees of Leo. Something is starting to change about the situation. I don't know what.... but that capture my attention.

edit: You already have a boyfriend?
If you do: He already propose to you?

Thanx Virgo

I do have a bf and he has not proposed me yet .
He is focused too much on his career and I do not see him interested in marriage in near future ,may be because he needs more time to settle down .I really have no idea if he likes me for marriage or he see me only as his gf but I am looking for marriage and I would like to settle down fast.

I have spoken to my bf about marriage stuff but he did not tell me openly if he wants marriage with me or not so I am keeping my options open.

Thank alot .I will update more

sonia1983

Part of marriage is at 5 degree Sagittarius, Jupiter is significator of marriage and Moon in Pisces (disposited by Jupiter) - looks good. Jupiter having just changed signs into a fixed sign has a good potential for a good marriage, as Jupiter is dignified by being in triplicity, may not be the best, but its not bad either. Jup is not angular, nonetheless in fixed, it shows a long lasting marriage.

There is actually a translation of light, Moon translates between Sun and Venus. Sun is his male significator, Venus is you as the woman. So this is another indication of a yes. Moon exalts Venus, Venus reciprocates back (after change of sign), Sun in Cancer. There is some reception here and I think the marriage might be by end of next year. Moon has to travel 1,5 degrees to Venus.

Jupiter in this chart is soon to get combusted, its under the beams right now, so I wonder if this guy is under some stress or there might be some issues regarding this marriage taking place... In Leo Jupiter will be severely grilled as not only Sun overpowers it by combustion it also disposits it. This happens in the second, so I wonder if it has to do with money/ or siblings (Sun 3rd)?

Anyways, my take is that marriage will happen, but some troubles looming soon, some stress.

best wishes!

Thanx Rafaella

Feeling nice after reading a positive reply :happy:

can you add more ?does the chart tells anything about the guy?

tikana

everytime you get a change of signs and both planet change in their signs that just shows some weirdness within a question .. NOT weird = bad .. just weird events surrounding the question.

rafaella

Interesting take, Rafaella. You don't think the no application between the rulers of 1st and 7th are most important doesn't stop a yes answer?

In relationship questions, I generally also use Venus and Sun as secondary significators. Venus for the woman, Sun for the man - these rule the natural significator for man and woman (Frawley).

But yes the strongest indications for a yes in marriage is an aspect between the two main significators. Then comes Moon aspect to quesited's significtor, Moon is always the co-significator for the querent (unless its taken by the quesited). Third, Venus and Sun.

In this chart, we also have Moon/ Jupiter aspect. Venus appears to be prohibiting, but its not a huge prohibition, This most likely shows some romance issues getting in the way. So I wonder due to change in sign, it might be someone else coming in, and not the current partner.

rafaella

Thanx Rafaella

Feeling nice after reading a positive reply :happy:

can you add more ?does the chart tells anything about the guy?

oh I rather not, last time I decided to describe the marriage partner, I didn't do a very good job... :)

But I'll give it a go. Jupiter is generally someone of Jovial personality, lilly says 'comely stature, full faced, full eyed, sanguine complexion'. Because of combustion, his hair will be 'very sad or black, his hair thick.... curly hair... A man well spoke, religious, good moral honest man.

In Leo though things change because Leo is a feral sign, so he will be not as good natured as Jupiter makes him, he will have a large body, broad shoulders...Jupiter in terms of Saturn, so this will adjust the descriptions somewhat and make him less religious, not as moral and honest.

So this guy is someone who can be dishonest if it suits him, somewhat religious but mainly to fulfil his own agendas, may act like a 'wild beast'. I don't think he will be a bad guy, but he will be fixed in his ideas and rarely changeable.

His 10th is ruled by Mercury, so maybe he will work within accounting, communication related jobs, sales, computer, networking...etc

Would any of this describe your boyfriend?

rafaella

everytime you get a change of signs and both planet change in their signs that just shows some weirdness within a question .. NOT weird = bad .. just weird events surrounding the question.

yes true, I've noticed this too...when there is an aspect to a significator after change of sign, always shows some change in the matter... something else, or someone else comes along.

sonia1983

oh I rather not, last time I decided to describe the marriage partner, I didn't do a very good job... :)

But I'll give it a go. Jupiter is generally someone of Jovial personality, lilly says 'comely stature, full faced, full eyed, sanguine complexion'. Because of combustion, his hair will be 'very sad or black, his hair thick.... curly hair... A man well spoke, religious, good moral honest man.

In Leo though things change because Leo is a feral sign, so he will be not as good natured as Jupiter makes him, he will have a large body, broad shoulders...Jupiter in terms of Saturn, so this will adjust the descriptions somewhat and make him less religious, not as moral and honest.

So this guy is someone who can be dishonest if it suits him, somewhat religious but mainly to fulfil his own agendas, may act like a 'wild beast'. I don't think he will be a bad guy, but he will be fixed in his ideas and rarely changeable.

His 10th is ruled by Mercury, so maybe he will work within accounting, communication related jobs, sales, computer, networking...etc

Would any of this describe your boyfriend?

Thanx Rafaella

These physical traits are more like my current bf who is abroad due to his business since 2 months.His hair are also sad and curly .rest of the traits also define him but he is import/export business .He travels frequently and he is also into real estate business.I am not well connected with him as he is out of country but he is coming this weekend.

Does the chart tell if he is already known to me?

sonia1983

In relationship questions, I generally also use Venus and Sun as secondary significators. Venus for the woman, Sun for the man - these rule the natural significator for man and woman (Frawley).

But yes the strongest indications for a yes in marriage is an aspect between the two main significators. Then comes Moon aspect to quesited's significtor, Moon is always the co-significator for the querent (unless its taken by the quesited). Third, Venus and Sun.

In this chart, we also have Moon/ Jupiter aspect. Venus appears to be prohibiting, but its not a huge prohibition, This most likely shows some romance issues getting in the way. So I wonder due to change in sign, it might be someone else coming in, and not the current partner.

Someone else coming in?

I wonder here.My bf is coming back after 2 months from Thailand.

tikana

i have a feeling it is another guy!

the chart is way too Weird for regular wedding!

Maybe Rafaella and others will disagree

OnTheCusp

Going back to your original question--whether horary can answer this kind of question...yes, it can. As long as the question is sufficiently motivated.

Frawley (a famous horary astrologer) discussed this recently on his website--he won't take questions such as "When will I sell my house?" unless the querent has put the house on the market. Simply musing, wondering, when it might possibly sell...just doesn't cut it.

So I think what your horary chart is showing is the current relationship. There's only so much that can be on stage at once.

As another poster commented, there's no applying aspect between Lord 1 and Lord 7 (which would be major positive testimony of marriage/proposal in the context of your question).

You are shown by Mercury, the Moon and Venus. Mercury is ruled by the Moon..your emotions are on your mind. Mercury exalts Jupiter. You really like the guy (this is one read on exaltation--could also mean that you've placed him on a pedestal...which means he's bound to fail).

The Moon is ruled by Jupiter. So your heart likes this guy.

All in all, your main significators are in strong Jupiter dignities.

The standout feature in the chart is Jupiter's very recent entrance into Leo. A recent change in reception indicates a recent change in attitude. When Jupiter left Cancer, he stopped being ruled by your heart. This does not bode well in the long term (ie the chart has shown a loss of interest).

This may coincide with his recent extended business trip--he leaves for a few months and is basically free. Note how Jupiter is now ruled by the Sun. The Sun shows the guy "as man". Maybe he's off having fun, doing "man stuff" (like going out, mingling, etc.).

Now, taking a step back and looking at the question of marriage more directly...the Part of Marriage is in Sagittarius, so the dispositor is Jupiter. Jupiter therefore signifies the relationship. An alternative read on the receptions show that you value marriage very much...your boyfriend does not (it is true that the Sun exalts Jupiter....however, Lord 1 has much more weight, and due to the very recent change in sign, I think it's appropriate to judge he no longer values the relationship like he used to).

So I would judge that you will not marry your current boyfriend and advise that you re-ask this question once you're on the market again (or you've started dating someone new and want to know how it'll play out).

One thing I'd add is that the Moon does not apply to Jupiter in this chart because Jupiter is in the next sign. Jupiter is practically "untouchable" here (unless we had application by antiscion).

sonia1983

Going back to your original question--whether horary can answer this kind of question...yes, it can. As long as the question is sufficiently motivated.

Frawley (a famous horary astrologer) discussed this recently on his website--he won't take questions such as "When will I sell my house?" unless the querent has put the house on the market. Simply musing, wondering, when it might possibly sell...just doesn't cut it.

So I think what your horary chart is showing is the current relationship. There's only so much that can be on stage at once.

As another poster commented, there's no applying aspect between Lord 1 and Lord 7 (which would be major positive testimony of marriage/proposal in the context of your question).

You are shown by Mercury, the Moon and Venus. Mercury is ruled by the Moon..your emotions are on your mind. Mercury exalts Jupiter. You really like the guy (this is one read on exaltation--could also mean that you've placed him on a pedestal...which means he's bound to fail).

The Moon is ruled by Jupiter. So your heart likes this guy.

All in all, your main significators are in strong Jupiter dignities.

The standout feature in the chart is Jupiter's very recent entrance into Leo. A recent change in reception indicates a recent change in attitude. When Jupiter left Cancer, he stopped being ruled by your heart. This does not bode well in the long term (ie the chart has shown a loss of interest).

This may coincide with his recent extended business trip--he leaves for a few months and is basically free. Note how Jupiter is now ruled by the Sun. The Sun shows the guy "as man". Maybe he's off having fun, doing "man stuff" (like going out, mingling, etc.).

Now, taking a step back and looking at the question of marriage more directly...the Part of Marriage is in Sagittarius, so the dispositor is Jupiter. Jupiter therefore signifies the relationship. An alternative read on the receptions show that you value marriage very much...your boyfriend does not (it is true that the Sun exalts Jupiter....however, Lord 1 has much more weight, and due to the very recent change in sign, I think it's appropriate to judge he no longer values the relationship like he used to).

So I would judge that you will not marry your current boyfriend and advise that you re-ask this question once you're on the market again (or you've started dating someone new and want to know how it'll play out).

One thing I'd add is that the Moon does not apply to Jupiter in this chart because Jupiter is in the next sign. Jupiter is practically "untouchable" here (unless we had application by antiscion).

Thank You dear

yes I like him a lot .He is a sweet guy .I want to continue with him but I do not know what he thinks about me now?We have spent a good time together.and his recent change in his attitude his strange.

Initially he used to admire me a lot,he used to say good things about me and he was too caring with me but all of a sudden ,I noticed he does not care that much about me .Then he went for business trip and we are in contact through wats app only.

He is on my mind all the time.I want him to speak to me and tell me if he has any confusion about our relationship or whatever he feels about me.I am waiting for him to come back so that I can talk to him.I am interested to settle down asap but do you think it is not possible in coming year or the chart does not indicate this?

Who is loosing interest in the relationship?please clarify.............

I asked him on wats app but he replied that there is nothing to worry and all is ok and he is busy due to his business and he will rejoin me soon.

Last edited: