Single forever?

sonia1983

I will not waste your time by writing long story of my whole life as I think it might drag your attention.
Otherwise,I have a long history of bad luck which makes me feel that I am doomed to remain alone.
I am a single girl (never married or engaged ).I belong to a middle class family .I live with my old parents who remains sick all the time and one younger brother who is a business graduate and who is currently jobless.I have no sister .I am working and it is a simple office job.I have good education but my salary or my job is just average. (below my expectations ).
I completed my studies back in 2010 and started to look for a job .I never got a good job .I am currently doing a job which is temporary and it has no scope at all.
Well,my main aim of posting my thread was my marriage problem.Its been more than ten years my parents are looking for a suitable proposal for me but I never had any opportunity to get married.
Overall,I look above average.my height and complexion is ok but no one ever proposed me.
My parents arranged many meetings with different families to fix the proposal but no one ever showed any interest in me.
Mostly men remained unavailable to me.All the men around me are already taken .Guys around me who are of my age or who are elder than me are already married.Guys mostly get married here between 28-30 years of age.
All of my friends are married now and they have also left me alone because according to them they are married and need privacy and different company and they want to be around experienced women .My friends left me with time and now they ignore me because they think they are married and have kids and they should have their company with married people.Guys who are around me are few .there are only 3-4 guys who are my friend and they are already married and have kids.
I have worked for an airline in my past and I have been to many countires around the world but I never got any opportunity to settle down.Guys like me for friendship only but no single guy ever had any interest in me.
My parents finally decided to leave all efforts because they are sick now and they have wasted a lot of money in previous 10 years in registeration of various marriage houses.I have tried internet and metrimonial websites but nothing worked out for me.I do not believe in dating as it is not a part of our culture .

Will I ever marry ?
when?
will it be a long lasting one?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_04_1_aug_hp.66564.21227.gif
    astro_w2gw_04_1_aug_hp.66564.21227.gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 46

kimbermoon

The marriage potentials in this chart are not ideal and with Saturn currently in your 12th H, there are apt to be delays and things standing in the way of marriage. Currently you are just coming out of significant developmental phase, which is about re-structuring your life, and beginning anew in terms of socialization and personal growth.
Your past experiences have set the stage for currently denying marriage at this phase in your life, until you have reconciled with your past and have purged past emotional baggage. The responsibility to your parents is of significance at this time, and there is unfinished business with them to take care of.
This is the time for clearing out the burdens of the past and reviewing the experiences of your past up to this time. It is our past experiences that create our future, and Saturn is about the lessons we are meant to have learned. With your Scorpio rising, and Sun in the 9th it appears that your cultural values and perhaps sexual taboos have stood in the way of marriage in the past. Saturn forms a configuration of tension/difficulty with your Moon and Mars in your nativity, showing some form of imbalance within you that contributes to your social difficulties; Moon opposing Saturn relates to emotional discord and disappointments, often causing a pessimistic view on life. The Sun and Moon are also discordant, and this relates especially to relationships and social connections; it also reflects on how the influence from your parents in the past impacted you, which in turn affects your own relationship pattern. A delineation of why this is, would take much time, and you would have to take account of all the upcoming transits and progressions that will be coming into play. In this forum we can only give brief explanations, and all I can say is that the answer to your question would generally be Marriage denied at this point. The only things that can change this stalemate would be for you to undergo a process of greater 'self-understanding' and awareness. For you this is time for serious analysis of the inner self, to see where the problems lie, based on the principle of 'as within, so without'. The question of 'why' must be the first thing to address...and again much has to do with your cultural values and traditions, and whether you are capable of extending yourself beyond that. Your destiny seems to point to a process of 'self-realization', more so than being focused entirely on marriage...there are many other ways to validate and identify yourself in the world. This is not to say that marriage is denied forever...is it fate that brings us together in life, or is it by our own actions and reactions?

CactusLand

Hi,

Looking at your chart, what jumped out at me was the Mercury on on the 29th degree of Leo, always a tricky placement, almost in Virgo, where he is exalted, but not quite there. Combine that with a the North Node in Gemini in the 8th house, and I think you need to really look at how you communicate. The 8th house is all about intimacy, becoming one with the other through death. You have a Scorpion ascendant, and your destiny is to merge with the other, but you have a tendency to fall back on what is yours. Push your self to communicate, to open up that desire within you, to find that intimacy. You need it very badly, and you can find it, as you have a nice tight trine between the moon and mercury. Push your self toward intimacy, but be careful with the language and style that you communicate it with. Use all that wonderful, exalted lunar energy to transmit the beauty of your feelings, and it will happen.

Something will pop up for you, and when it does, reach for that intimacy, communicate it in a soft way, and you will find your happiness.

Good luck