Will I ever get happily married?

silverspoon

Help me understand my destiny.

chart.jpg

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa327/bins__/chart.jpg

Hi,
Can anyone please help me know why I am single at 32? Will I ever get love?
I changed my career path once and am almost at the starting stage. Need to work hard on my job to move fast upward ladder of success.But the thought that i may be destined to live alone all my life makes me feel sad and this is affecting my work...
Thanks.

Thanks.

Last edited:

babydoll

Re: Help me understand my destiny.

daisy13

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums...15country91state0adjust-530long-7631lat31.png

chart.jpg

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa327/bins__/chart.jpg

Hi,
Can anyone please help me know why I am single at 32? Will I ever get love?
I changed my career path once and am almost at the starting stage. Need to work hard on my job to move fast upward ladder of success.But the thought that i may be destined to live alone all my life makes me feel sad and this is affecting my work...
Thanks.

do you feel like you are always meeting the wrong guy and your relationship is never official?

babydoll

it's ok. i have moon in pisces as well. we always believe the best in people but its not always true right? you must be a very pretty lady

silverspoon

I am not very pretty just a normal looking person.
Well, I know I should try studying chart myself and I started with really simple things like in
http://wilsontc.stormloader.com/Step_1_Inner_and_outer_focus.htm

Step 1 says my chart has inner world focus.(interovert nature )
Step 2 says If there are more pictures on the left of the line than the right, this person is focused on own efforts .
Step 3 I have 3 images each in beginning, development and maturity and one image in achievement. I don't know what does it mean. May be, as my chart's achievement part has less images, it may mean that I am not good at helping other people or understanding their needs.
So till step 3, It says that i am a very self centric person...:-(.

I will study further as and when I get time and maybe with your help will finally understand why I feel so lonely some time and feel so unloved.And may be some day I may understand how to get most from my life knowing my strengths and weaknesses.

Last edited:

Thin White Duke

The sadness in your tone! Honey, it may not seem like it right now, but love really is here for you. Take heart, for this might be the time in which you make the greatest discoveries about yourself and learn even more about how to cultivate the love you seek.

I can't predict if you'll ever marry. I don't have that expertise at this time. I studied your chart looking for possible blocks to love and I would like to tell you that your Venus/Ascendant square your Saturn really stuck out for me in this regard. As you probably know, the Ascendant is a major part of your personality - the "mask," the way you relate to the world. Combined with Venus, there's beauty and graceful style - and a powerful need for affection/attention, I'd wager. Now, Venus squared Saturn, as I understand it, can contribute greatly to a feeling that you aren't going to get love, or you don't deserve love as you are. Inadequacy. Throwing the Ascendant in there would make me think your expression/way of being might also be met with restriction, austerity, coldness or disapproval - whether from yourself or others. Take a look too at Saturn sitting in the 4th house. Many clues there, I'd say.

My advice is to learn to honor both Venus and Saturn in your chart. Get understanding of their placements and obtain insight into what they both want you to master. Reconcile them. I found this article on the Venus/Saturn square to be interesting:

http://in2themystics.com/astrology-...-to-love-yourself”-natal-venus-square-saturn/

God bless you and always know you are very loved. In seeking it, please begin with yourself. Peace.

sethi

hello

Now that saturn is in libra, I think that you should get married within the next 3 years time.

Most probably when jupiter enters into leo

silverspoon

Thanks a ton babydoll, Thin white Duke and Sethi.
I really don't understand the jargon of astrology.But I am trying to understand it now.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

silverspoon

Step 4 and 5 are tough.

But all i got in end was some sentences:

I hope i am correct:

1 virgo modifies saturn focused on home(also emotions, nurture, unconscious)
2 Libra modifies pluto focused on self expression(also ego, dating (as in going on a date), creativity, performing arts, hobbies, photography, children)
3 scorpio modifies uranus focused on daily work(also health, analysis, service)
4 sagittarios modifies neptune focussed on relationship( also love, beauty, art, logic)
5 Pisces modifies moon focused on friends(also innovation, independence, rebellion, unstructuring, restructuring, television, computers, Internet, electricity, astrology)
6 Gemini modifies venus focused on sprituality
7 Tauras modifies mars focused on sprituality(also music, artistry, subconscious, confusion, idealization, fantasy, media personality, drugs, addiction
8 Gemini modifies sun focused on being ( also action, anger)
9 Cancer modifies mercury focus on physical (physical, also personal desires, personal values, personal money, personal possessions, food)
10 Leo modifies Jupitor focused on thinking (also writing, talking, communicating, details, sales, joking)

But I could not understand one thing at all.In the very first paragraph of step 5 it is written

" There are only two cases in which one picture gets its "keyword" from two different chart areas. (img)gets its "keywords" from both the "Physical" and "Relationships" chart areas. And (img) gets its "keywords" from both the "Thinking" and "Daily Work" chart areas. (The graphic above shows how the "keywords" relate to the pictures and areas of the chart)."

Can some one please explain?

And Step 6:

sun needs to be combined with moon, overexcited by neptune and goes very easily with midheaven
Moon goes easily with mercury and uranus goes easily with mars, and needs to be combined with pluto
Mercury goes easily with uranus and needs to be combined with pluto
venus goes easily with jupitor, needs to be combined with saturn and is combined with ASC
Mars is overexcited by uranus and need to be combined with midheaven
Jupitor goes easily with ASC
Saturn needs to be combined with ASC
Uranus needs to be combined with Midheaven
Neptune goes easily with pluto and midheaven
pluto goes very easy with midheaven.

I still have to make sense of these sentences though...I hope to get time on weekend for making sense of this all. A lot to go before I finally understand why I could not get real love.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
several different interests, to silverspoon

silverspoon,

You said:
...I know I should try studying chart myself and I started with really simple things like in
http://wilsontc.stormloader.com/Step_1_Inner_and_outer_focus.htm...

Step 3 I have 3 images each in beginning, development and maturity and one image in achievement. I don't know what does it mean. May be, as my chart's achievement part has less images, it may mean that I am not good at helping other people or understanding their needs.

Great job! Yes, your chart does indicate you focus more on yourself than on others and you do tend to focus inward as well. However, since you have an equal number of planets in Beginnings, Development, and Maturity, you can move easily between these three focuses:

Beginnings - use your self awareness to focus inward
Development - use your inner awareness to develop relationships
Maturity - do things yourself in the outer world

Astro-simply,

Tim

wilsontc

Staff member
need to put in the keywords, to silverspoon

silverspoon,

You said:
Step 4 and 5...all i got in end was some sentences:

I hope i am correct:

1 virgo modifies saturn focused on home(also emotions, nurture, unconscious)...

But I could not understand one thing at all.In the very first paragraph of step 5 it is written

" There are only two cases in which one picture gets its "keyword" from two different chart areas. (img)gets its "keywords" from both the "Physical" and "Relationships" chart areas. And (img) gets its "keywords" from both the "Thinking" and "Daily Work" chart areas. (The graphic above shows how the "keywords" relate to the pictures and areas of the chart)."

Can some one please explain?

And Step 6:

sun needs to be combined with moon, overexcited by neptune and goes very easily with midheaven...

I still have to make sense of these sentences though...I hope to get time on weekend for making sense of this all. A lot to go before I finally understand why I could not get real love.

Great job! You seem to be a little familiar with astrology, so I will use some astrological terms: sign, planet, and house. You have put in the "house" keyword and related words. The next step is to go back and put in the "sign" and "planet" keywords in as well. For example:

virgo (daily work, also routines) modifies saturn (duty, also structure) focused on home(also emotions, nurture, unconscious)

Put in the "sign" and "planet" keywords for each "astro-sentence". Then spend some time looking over the "astro-sentences" to get a "feel" for them. Only then go onto Step 6 where you are looking at how the different "astro-sentences" combine.

For example:
Sun "astro-sentence" needs to be combined with Moon "astro-sentence"
Sun "astro-sentence" is over-excited by Neptune "astro-sentence"

I would leave out the Midheaven "astro-sentence" for right now and simply focus on the planetary "astro-sentences".

Finally the planet :mercury: has TWO "keywords" ("thinking" and "daily work") and the planet :venus: has TWO "keywords" ("physical" and "relationship"). The other planets only have ONE "keyword".

If you have any questions about this, let me know.

Explaining,

Tim

Last edited:

silverspoon

Hi wilsontc,

Thank you so much. :happy: . I did what you have advised

1 virgo(daily work, also health, analysis, service) modifies saturn(duty, also career, authority, discipline, structure, restriction)focused on home(also emotions, nurture, unconscious).

2 Libra(relationships, also love, beauty, art, logic) modifies pluto(transformation, also power, control, psychology, healing, occult, sex, death) focused on self expression(also ego, dating (as in going on a date), creativity, performing arts, hobbies, photography, children).

3 scorpio (transformation, also power, control, psychology, healing, occult, sex, death)modifies uranus(friends, also innovation, independence, rebellion, unstructuring, restructuring, television, computers, Internet, electricity, astrology) focused on daily work(also health, analysis, service).

4 sagittarios(expansion, also travel, wisdom, philosophy, law, judge, religion, publishing, humor, teaching, knowledge) modifies neptune(spirituality, also music, artistry, subconscious, confusion, idealization, fantasy, media personality, drugs, addiction) focussed on relationship( also love, beauty, art, logic).

5 Pisces(spirituality, also music, artistry, subconscious, confusion, idealization, fantasy, media personality, drugs, addiction) modifies moon(home, also emotions, nurture, unconscious) focused on friends(also innovation, independence, rebellion, unstructuring, restructuring, television, computers, Internet, electricity, astrology).

6 Gemini(thinking, also writing, talking, communicating, details, sales, joking) modifies venus [ (physical, also personal desires, personal values, personal money, personal possessions, food) & relationships, also love, beauty, art, logic) ] focused on sprituality(also music, artistry, subconscious, confusion, idealization, fantasy, media personality, drugs, addiction).

7 Tauras(physical, also personal desires, personal values, personal money, personal possessions, food) modifies mars(being, also action, anger) focused on sprituality(also music, artistry, subconscious, confusion, idealization, fantasy, media personality, drugs, addiction).

8 Gemini(thinking, also writing, talking, communicating, details, sales, joking) modifies sun(self-expression, also ego, dating (as in going on a date), creativity, performing arts, hobbies, photography, children) focused on being ( also action, anger).

9 Cancer(home, also emotions, nurture, unconscious) modifies mercury[(thinking, also writing, talking, communicating, details, sales, joking) & (daily work, also health, analysis, service) ]focus on physical (physical, also personal desires, personal values, personal money, personal possessions, food).

10 Leo(self-expression, also ego, dating (as in going on a date), creativity, performing arts, hobbies, photography, children)modifies Jupitor(expansion, also travel, wisdom, philosophy, law, judge, religion, publishing, humor, teaching, knowledge) focused on thinking (thinking, also writing, talking, communicating, details, sales, joking).

Now I am going to read these until these make some sense to me. :). But till now, these sentences don't make much sense to me.

Thanks again. :happy:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, there is no set formula or signature for marriage or childbirth, although others may disagree, apparently horary and vedic seem confident in this area. There are indicators and potential as there would be with natal, solar return chart but guarantees -- (post 2 & 3 below)
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=207744#post207744

Your chart is a blueprint of your personality, facets and penchants and the whole chart is 'potential' for development. There is nothing guaranteed or fatalistic in charts, I do believe we still do have free will. I also believe we chose our parents and childhood circumstances best suited to learning those Lessons in the best way we can.

I think it's worth bearing in mind that the natal chart, like solar returns is all about 'potential' but as we all know we don't always fulfil that potential do we.

It's like someone saying you can predict death, but with modern medicine and sciences the way they are and the potential to 'die' three times in a life, doesn't mean to say you will does it

I think lots of people have unrealistic expectations about what astrology can and can't do. astrology is an 'art, science and craft' and not clairvoyance either. If there were a formula or signature, don't you think we would ALL be using it?

Predicting marriage and/or having children can sometimes be done, in general terms but it is not easy, time consuming and intricate. There are lots of things to take into consideration like, secondary progressions, what inter-aspects one chart makes to another, Solar arcs, Solar returns, Transits etc
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3192
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3179
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14255

When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

Transiting pluto is currently quicunxing natal venus. but when T Jupiter gets to your natal venus probably middle July 2012 and going over your Asc

So looking at your Saggi Desc, you may attract a partner who needs lots of freedom and independence within relationships. Neptune here requires sacrifices. Neptune shows where we have our 'greatest regrets'

Wherever your Neptune is, "is where you carry your cross and where you will be called upon to make a sacrifice!" True sacrifices are never usually recognised, or else they could turn into martyrdom!

Neptune in 7th House – angular house
Often a strong psychic link with marriage partner. You will be easily affected by the moods and feelings of other people. You may be called upon to make sacrifices for business or marital partner. Relationships drawn to. Always looking for the IDEAL partner/mate, could well get what they wish for! Might get a clinging vine, or the opposite a very independent type spouse. Beware of self‑deception; ie wearing rose‑tinted glasses.

With neptune here you probably find relationships hard to define, casual, philosophical or perhaps even attracted to foreingers..

Sun in gemini suggests you want someone who can communicate about lots of topics and interests. Mars in Taurus, someone who is practical and knows what to do with a drill or spanner, but also is romantic, affectionate and likes cuddles.

Mars opp uranus
Mars and Uranus excites to competition and arouses others to challenge you. You're demanding and authoritative. You thrive on argument, even when you aren't serious about it. Because of these assertive leanings, you can make an excellent salesperson, but you may have some problems with human relations. You don't tolerate restrictions of your freedom and mobility, needing to be constantly on the move. You may be attracted to hazardous activities such as flying, racing, exploring, or mountain climbing. Because you are accident prone, these and other similar pastimes are not recommended. You must be careful and take safety precautions
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/marsaspects.html#maour
venus in gemini is THE most flirtatious sign you can get it in, BUT square to saturn, shows feeling of being unloved or uncherished from early childhood and thereby developing a slow cautious romantic and financial nature...

You need to let that venus out to play.:whistling:

RaptInReverie

Only you can determine the answer to your question.

Venus in the 12th and Neptune in the 7th tells me that you view love as intangible and that your idea of love may be based off of idealistic notions. You focus inwardly a lot, and you should: You must look inwardly to discover what will truly make you happy (what you need and want in a partner). Create a clear, realistic mental image of yourself in the perfect relationship; see it as a tangible, achievable thing, and then modify your behavior to be receptive to the type of relationship you desire.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
making sense out of the "astro-sentence", to silverspoon

silverspoon,

You said:
2 Libra(relationships, also love, beauty, art, logic) modifies pluto(transformation, also power, control, psychology, healing, occult, sex, death) focused on self expression(also ego, dating (as in going on a date), creativity, performing arts, hobbies, photography, children)...

4 sagittarios(expansion, also travel, wisdom, philosophy, law, judge, religion, publishing, humor, teaching, knowledge) modifies neptune(spirituality, also music, artistry, subconscious, confusion, idealization, fantasy, media personality, drugs, addiction) focussed on relationship( also love, beauty, art, logic)...

6 Gemini(thinking, also writing, talking, communicating, details, sales, joking) modifies venus (physical, also personal desires, personal values, personal money, personal possessions, food)focused on sprituality(also music, artistry, subconscious, confusion, idealization, fantasy, media personality, drugs, addiction).

7 Tauras(physical, also personal desires, personal values, personal money, personal possessions, food) modifies mars(being, also action, anger) focused on sprituality(also music, artistry, subconscious, confusion, idealization, fantasy, media personality, drugs, addiction).

8 Gemini(thinking, also writing, talking, communicating, details, sales, joking) modifies sun(self-expression, also ego, dating (as in going on a date), creativity, performing arts, hobbies, photography, children) focused on being ( also action, anger).

9 Cancer(home, also emotions, nurture, unconscious) modifies mercury(thinking, also writing, talking, communicating, details, sales, joking) focus on physical (physical, also personal desires, personal values, personal money, personal possessions, food).

10 Leo(self-expression, also ego, dating (as in going on a date), creativity, performing arts, hobbies, photography, children)modifies Jupitor(expansion, also travel, wisdom, philosophy, law, judge, religion, publishing, humor, teaching, knowledge) focused on thinking (thinking, also writing, talking, communicating, details, sales, joking).

...till now, these sentences don't make much sense to me.

Great!

One small addition:
Venus means BOTH the "keyword" "physical" AND the "keyword" "relationships"
Mercury means BOTH the "keyword" "thinking" AND the "keyword" "daily work"

Now take a look at the "astro-sentences" and find the ones that have to do with "relationships" or "dating" or "desire" (I have done this already). Next focus on the "keywords" and "alternate keywords" that have to do with "relationships" or "dating" or "desire" and then write out the "astro-sentence" using those "keywords" and "alternate keywords" where they occur".
For example:
Libra(relationships, also love) modifies pluto(sex) focused on (dating (as in going on a date)).

and

sagittarios(expansion, also travel, wisdom, philosophy, law, judge, religion, publishing, humor, teaching, knowledge) modifies neptune(spirituality, also music, artistry, subconscious, confusion, idealization, fantasy, media personality, drugs, addiction) focussed on relationship( also love)

so...

Your loving relationships are modified by your sexuality and are focused on your dating

and

Your expansiveness is modified by your idealization focused on loving relationships
(there are many other examples you can create from this collection of "keywords" and "alternate keywords", this is only one possibility)

That right there can give you some insight into the challenges relationships hold for you.

Now write out the other "astro-sentences", focusing on the relevant "keywords" or "alternate keywords".

Step by step,

Tim

Last edited:

silverspoon

Hi wilsontc,

Great!

One small addition:
Venus means BOTH the "keyword" "physical" AND the "keyword" "relationships"
Mercury means BOTH the "keyword" "thinking" AND the "keyword" "daily work"
Thanks a lot for encouragement.:happy:. Yes, you had mentioned about the venus and mercury having two keywords earlier too.I missed that somehow.But now i modified those sentences. Now i am going to separate out the sentences with love and relationship and going to make some sense.

Libra(relationships, also love) modifies pluto(sex) focused on (dating (as in going on a date)).

sagittarios(expansion)modifies neptune( subconscious, confusion, idealization, fantasy) focussed on relationship( also love).

Pisces(spirituality,confusion, idealization, fantasy, ) modifies moon(home, also emotions, nurture, unconscious) focused on friends(also innovation, independence, rebellion, unstructuring, restructuring, ).

Gemini(thinking, communicating) modifies venus [ ( personal desires, personal values , relationships, love) ] focused on sprituality(subconscious, confusion, idealization, fantasy).

Tauras(physical, also personal desires, personal values) modifies mars(being, also action, anger) focused on sprituality( subconscious, confusion, idealization, fantasy).

Gemini(thinking, communicating) modifies sun( dating (as in going on a date)) focused on being ( also action, anger).

Cancer(home, also emotions, nurture, unconscious) modifies mercury[(thinking,communicating) & (daily work, also health, analysis, service) ]focus on physical (physical, also personal desires, personal values).

Leo(dating (as in going on a date), modifies Jupitor(expansion, ) focused on thinking (thinking, communicating).

But these sentences will tell me what I am and off course why I am single. But I am beginning to understand that these things can't predict future. Am I right?

Thanks again.:smile:

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
thinning down some more, to silverspoon

silverspoon,

You said:
Now i am going to separate out the sentences with love and relationship and going to make some sense.

sagittarios(expansion)modifies neptune( subconscious, confusion, idealization, fantasy) focussed on relationship( also love).

Pisces(spirituality,confusion, idealization, fantasy, ) modifies moon(home, also emotions, nurture, unconscious) focused on friends(also innovation, independence, rebellion, unstructuring, restructuring, ).

Gemini(thinking, communicating) modifies venus [ ( personal desires, personal values , relationships, love) ] focused on sprituality(subconscious, confusion, idealization, fantasy).

Tauras(physical, also personal desires, personal values) modifies mars(being, also action, anger) focused on sprituality( subconscious, confusion, idealization, fantasy).

Gemini(thinking, communicating) modifies sun( dating (as in going on a date)) focused on being ( also action, anger).

Cancer(home, also emotions, nurture, unconscious) modifies mercury[(thinking,communicating) & (daily work, also health, analysis, service) ]focus on physical (physical, also personal desires, personal values).

Leo(dating (as in going on a date), modifies Jupitor(expansion, ) focused on thinking (thinking, communicating).

But these sentences will tell me what I am and off course why I am single. But I am beginning to understand that these things can't predict future. Am I right?

Yes, YOU create YOUR future. The astrological chart simply shows you what you have to work with and the areas where you have natural abilities and challenges.

Alright... Next step... Eliminate some "keywords" and "alternate keywords" which are clearly NOT about love and relationship or which don't seem to be relevant to the situation...this will help you see the situation more clearly:

sagittarios(expansion)modifies neptune( idealization) focussed on relationship( also love).

Pisces(idealization) modifies moon(emotions) focused on friends.

Gemini(thinking, communicating) modifies venus [ ( personal desires , relationships, love) ] focused on (idealization).

Tauras(personal desires) modifies mars(action, anger) focused on (idealization).

Gemini(thinking, communicating) modifies sun( dating (as in going on a date)) focused on ( action, anger).

Cancer(emotions) modifies mercury[(thinking,communicating) & (daily work) ]focus on (personal desires).

Now THAT should help to make things easier to see.

Thinning it down,

Tim

silverspoon

Hi Tim,

Yes, YOU create YOUR future. The astrological chart simply shows you what you have to work with and the areas where you have natural abilities and challenges.
So..love won't come sitting at home ( analyzing my chart) and waiting!!:smile::lol:

Now THAT should help to make things easier to see.
I read those sentences for sometime trying to get a feel..

And it appears to me that these mean that I feel more with head than my heart.
And am quite rigid in my way of dealing matters which should (ideally :wink:) be matters of heart and not head...

And I am a fault finder basically rather than love finder...:smile:.

Thank you so much..