Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 09-29-2015, 04:52 PM

Why do I want to be obese?

I am a feedist. If any of you know what that is, that is a person that wants to be or make another person fat. In my case, I want to weigh over 500 pounds, and it is a weird thing for most people to want, especially in a societal sense. I had my questions answered before, but it didn't feel complete, as I have posted here about this before.

I'll post the link to my chart soon.

I recently had to use my birth certificate to get a job, and because I live at home, my parents had my birth certificate. I looked at it and found the time of my birth, as I had guessed it before. Instead of Aquarius, I have Pisces rising.

So, I decided to look at all of this. I then decided to look into the decanates as well.

Pisces rising, cancer decanate. Described as "fleshier than normal for a Pisces rising". My Capricorn sun is in the Taurus decanate. It says "watch what you eat, or you may have unwanted weight on your waist". My moon is in Virgo, and moon is the ruler of the Cancer decanate. It has four hard aspects to it, none of which involve Venus (ruler of Taurus decanate) or Mars (sex drive/attraction). The moon is in the Capricorn decanate, and that ruler is Saturn. Saturn is conjunct ascendant in pisces, first house, not twelve. I'll post my chart, but if anybody knows now, and has any form of knowledge on this subject matter, I thank you.

Unread 09-29-2015, 05:03 PM

Re: Why do I want to be obese?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?l...c=1&asp=1&ast=

Hopefully this works, if it doesn't, I'll find another way
Unread 09-29-2015, 06:47 PM

Okay, hold on a sec
Unread 09-29-2015, 07:22 PM

Took half an hour, but here it is

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/fatpsychoastrology
Unread 09-29-2015, 07:53 PM

That only works for people who have a tumblr account, if you don't have one it takes you to a log-in/register page. Upload your chart to imgur.com - no account required - and post the link here, please.
Unread 09-29-2015, 08:39 PM

http://m.imgur.com/rjYDMUC

Hope it works
Unread 09-30-2015, 08:51 PM

Hey, I can see it now. But it's still a tricky question, and I'm by no means a psychological astrologer.

That being said, it's kind of hard to ignore that big honkin Saturn-Moon opposition across your ascendant-descendant line.

Saturn in 1 can denote actual physical deformities, and it can also denote a real dissatisfaction with your body, even if you're relatively healthy and your body works well. It's just nasty that way. Add in a Virgo moon, which can be more than a little critical - and it's aimed right at you here - it could signify a deep sense of discomfort being in your skin and a need to change it. Pisces and Virgo are both mutable signs, emphasising the 'change' aspect.

Saturn is miserably harsh in 1 when it's not dignified (often even when it is), and moon in Virgo can be, too, so it might not bring happiness, especially given that Jupiter, Saturn's dispositor, is fallen - fallen Jupiter can be excess weight, among other things, but a fallen planet can act against its (and your) best interests when it can manage to act at all.

The Virgo moon could also be a critical partner. Ugh. Especially as it's sitting on 7 (partnerships) and rules 5 (sex and pleasure).

Moon-Saturn aspects pretty much suck because Saturn is all hard and limited, and the moon is all emotional and it's just a recipe for insecurity.

So I don't know what to tell you. It's a malefic aspect, it's the most likely culprit here, and I can see that it can make you feel really bad. I'm just not sure that gaining weight would help, or would help with partnerships. If you are involved with someone, have you talked with them about it?
Unread 09-30-2015, 09:09 PM

Er, this is uncofrotable and I'll try to keep it succinct.

One, I want a woman who will make me bigger, to that goal of 500 pounds. I'm not currently in a relationship, and I feel like saying anything about this kink of mine would destroy any possible relationship (Chiron in seventh house Libra). The thing is though that I don't see any aspects between Venus and any "fat" planets or signs. Mars is in aspect to Jupiter, and if Jupiter in fall is weight gain and Mars is sex drive, do you think that may be it along with where my decanates are?

Two, what aspects do you think in someone else's chart would want to make their partner gain weight? This has been troubling for me, and I don't want to make a mistake with this.

Last edited by practicalmischief; 09-30-2015 at 09:11 PM.
Unread 09-30-2015, 09:21 PM

Ok. I see. The Virgo moon is a high indicator for thin/skinny/anorexia. Peopl with Virgo moon or Ascedant are very thin. A lot of people who has strong Virgo are very skinny. I guess the right term not to fatten but to nuture someone. Please check Ceres position in the chart and Ceres/Jupiter midpoint.
Unread 09-30-2015, 09:34 PM

Ceres is in Scorpio. Midpoint would be Sagittarius. What would midpoint have to do with anything, my curiosity's piqued?
Unread 09-30-2015, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by practicalmischief View Post
Ceres is in Scorpio. Midpoint would be Sagittarius. What would midpoint have to do with anything, my curiosity's piqued?
Ceres/Jupiter midpoint is related to obesity, or the love of food, people with strong Ceres/Jupiter midpoint love to nurture, to feed people and also to feed themselves. They are fond of food. If it aspect pluto it could indicate obsession in obesity. or nurturing others.

Last edited by theV; 09-30-2015 at 09:39 PM.
Unread 09-30-2015, 09:39 PM

The midpoint is thirteen degrees, ninth house. It may be conjunct Pluto, I could be wrong
Unread 09-30-2015, 09:40 PM

The Antiscia degree of the Sun falls closely to Ceres/Jupiter midpoint so!!
Unread 09-30-2015, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV View Post
Ceres/Jupiter midpoint is related to obesity, or the love of food, people with strong Ceres/Jupiter midpoint love to nurture, to feed people and also to feed themselves. They are fond of food. If it aspect pluto it could indicate obsession in obesity. or nurturing others.
Quote:
The midpoint is thirteen degrees, ninth house. It may be conjunct Pluto, I could be wrong
No it is too wide to conjunct Pluto. The orb given for midpoints are 2 or 1.
Unread 09-30-2015, 09:43 PM

Maybe I calculated wrong. Gimme a sec
Unread 09-30-2015, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Maybe I calculated wrong. Gimme a sec

No, I was right. 13 degrees
Unread 09-30-2015, 09:56 PM

Quote:
No, I was right. 13 degrees
Yes it is on 13 saggy. Your capricorn sun falls in Antisica Sagittarius 10 degree which means 3 degree away from the midpoint.
Unread 09-30-2015, 10:01 PM

Anti-whatsit?
Unread 09-30-2015, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Anti-whatsit?
Read about antisica it is a hidden aspect in natal chart.
Unread 09-30-2015, 10:06 PM

Found it and read it before you answered. So my Sun's shadow point is conjunct the Ceres/Jupiter midpoint?
The Following User Says Thank You to practicalmischief For This Useful Post:
theV (09-30-2015)
Unread 09-30-2015, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Found it and read it before you answered. So my Sun's shadow point is conjunct the Ceres/Jupiter midpoint?
Yeah good job !
Unread 09-30-2015, 10:21 PM

No, it's not. You can have an antiscial conjunction, but that would require an actual planet to conjunct the antiscial point. And if you use midpoints again - you would need a planet to conjunct the midpoint.

A midpoint cannot conjunct an antiscial point because there's nothing there. It's just space.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oddity For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (09-30-2015)
Unread 09-30-2015, 10:27 PM

So then is orb for antiscial points 2 or 1 degrees as well? If not, then its conjunct Pluto, am I right?
Unread 09-30-2015, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
No, it's not. You can have an antiscial conjunction, but that would require an actual planet to conjunct the antiscial point. And if you use midpoints again - you would need a planet to conjunct the midpoint.

A midpoint cannot conjunct an antiscial point because there's nothing there. It's just space.
No I disagree. If Astrolgers have used Parallel/and contra parallel in midpoint techniques, and Parallel and contra parallel has a connection with antiscia why not use them too. I have used many time connection of antiscia planets to a natal midpoint and they worked for me.
Unread 09-30-2015, 10:36 PM

English, please?

Tags
obese