Immediate help required-Marriage Compatibilty

bharatarora87

I need immediate help.Please help me out.
My Gf birthdate is 9th April 1987 8:10 am
and mine is 23rd March 1987 12:10 pm.
I think just 17.5/36 are matching as per online website,however we both are aries,so as per my understanding some bad combinations can be nullified.Is it?Can somebody analyze :) and respond to me fast.Help required
Should i upload some chart?This is relatively unkown territory for me..

Last edited:

bharatarora87

I am attaching birth charts for both of us.Thank you :)

Attachments

• BHARAT.gif
    BHARAT.gif
    55.1 KB · Views: 27
  • ASHITA.gif
    ASHITA.gif
    55.3 KB · Views: 25

rahu

Banned
Hi bharat
The composite for your marriage shows the sun conjunct to north node and Jupiter. This bode well and shows wealth and success by itself.juno is septile to Jupiter ,showing that the marriage is destined.
The eros/psyche midpoint is square to the node giving an extremely magical love, like children experiencing love for the first time. Very idealistic ,the mars/vensu midpoint is conjuc eris which shows tha in addition to the spiritual attraction there is als a very strng physical attractin. Maybe too much ,as eris bodes that jealousy will interfere with you intimacy .venus is opposed to psyche and sextile to ceres, aain showing an exalted love and a nurturing feeling between you. There is great idealism to this love but eros is biquintile o he south node and psyche is biquintile to the north node. This shows that although there is a spiritual connection here, in practical matters there will be some friction. Aligning your lives will take more work and compromise that the ethereal love you are experiencing would lead one to suspect.
The mon/Jupiter midpoint is square t eris and the mars/venus midpoint. This shows the mutual attraction and need for a marriage. There is great passion here as long as it stays positive.
But here are several aspects that will act to bring out jealousy and aggressiveness.
Jupiter is square to Neptune. This is troubling as it imlies here are hidden issues. It may be that you are of different religions and can show family resistance. juno is square top pholous so again thee may be religious differences or family problems. It may be that both your families are unhappy with you, but the love is so strong they will not hinder you. These aspect can show that hidden economic problems exist.
The mercury/sun and mercury/node midpoints are square to Uranus which can give a ver strong sychic connection such as common dreams of each other. But it also can show independent wills and likely there will be arguments.tis is aso indicated by mercury square to Chiron which shows aain you and she have many differences of opinion which may cause arguments. There is a sharp tongue between you when problems arise .

With the moon/Pluto midpoint square to orcus and opposed to sedan, she has hidden emotional issues and does not what o bring these out. though the vibrant love inclines towrd emotional openness, she wil remained closed about were deepest feelings. it will take a long time for her to come out of her emotional shell.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1334_1335_bharat_bharatbeau_72008_30108.jpg
    astro_621gw_1334_1335_bharat_bharatbeau_72008_30108.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 13