Being cold over and over

midnight sun

I wonder which planet is about being cold? It seems like Saturn, I wonder your opinions. As I have mentioned many times in this forum I'm in another country for almost 3-4 months. And I feel so much cold, there is no heating in the house and sometimes it's very painful for me, I'm not so resistant to cold.

What surprises me is that I joined a friend for a visit in another place in the same country. And the house we stayed was frozen. I'm not overrating it. I slept with my coat like I'm sleeping in the street. My water was just like out of fridge and my glasses blurred when I breathe.

Then I travel to another country and stayed in a hostel. The room's windows was brokend and guess the result? I slept again with a pullover.

I travelled again to another place, a warm island, almost like summer. I was finally happy to feel warm. But the tour I joined took us to a mountain, I was just with a shirt and I almost cried because of cold. And now because of that I'm sick.

At these times, Saturn was passing my 12 house and conjunct Asc. Jupiter is in hard transit to my 9th house.

I wonder if anybody has a significant cold experiences over and over which felt painful?

Mark

Experiences like these are sometimes meant to toughen us up a bit. I was a roofer (in Georgia, US) for about 3 years. Ever try roofing in a river valley in Georgia in the summer? My body has always been somewhat heat-sensitive (moreso than average), so I had to adapt (very painfully). Because of that job, I experienced heat exhaustion more times than I can count. I still never had a heat stroke, though. During the day in summer, any roof is going to be about 10°F to 15°F hotter than the ground. In a Georgia summer, we can go weeks without seeing a single cloud; day after day of blue, open spaces. In this river valley, there is almost no breeze at all during summer. The air is near stagnant. Even further, summer is when the Sun is highest in the sky, so there is almost never any shade on the roof. Try this job and you will literally feel as if you're floating in your pants by 10am. I've felt conditions so hot that my body couldn't absorb fluids quickly enough. I've been severely dehydrated with a belly full of water. It was an horrible several years that I hope never to repeat, but it did force me to accomplish work in the most difficult conditions imaginable. I now know more about myself because of it. If you've never been a roofer, you have no idea how hot temperate zones can get!

I wonder which planet is about being cold? It seems like Saturn, I wonder your opinions. As I have mentioned many times in this forum I'm in another country for almost 3-4 months. And I feel so much cold, there is no heating in the house and sometimes it's very painful for me, I'm not so resistant to cold.

What surprises me is that I joined a friend for a visit in another place in the same country. And the house we stayed was frozen. I'm not overrating it. I slept with my coat like I'm sleeping in the street. My water was just like out of fridge and my glasses blurred when I breathe.

Then I travel to another country and stayed in a hostel. The room's windows was brokend and guess the result? I slept again with a pullover.

I travelled again to another place, a warm island, almost like summer. I was finally happy to feel warm. But the tour I joined took us to a mountain, I was just with a shirt and I almost cried because of cold. And now because of that I'm sick.

At these times, Saturn was passing my 12 house and conjunct Asc. Jupiter is in hard transit to my 9th house.

I wonder if anybody has a significant cold experiences over and over which felt painful?

I don't think you can put this down to old father time Saturn. When I had T Saturn in 12th, lots of health issues with me, mum and dad. For about 18 months the car seemed on auto pilot to local hospital... :unsure: