Is Moon in Gemini dishonest?

LovelyMissAries

from: http://www.novareinna.com/constellation/geminimoon.html

What say you all to that?

How about Gemini Moon conjunct Mercury opposite Neptune?

Anyone here have personal experience with lying or deceptive behavior from a person with this Moon sign or with hard aspects of Neptune with it?

Omg are they ever!

Granted, I've been lucky enough to deal with an Aries with moon in Gemini... that boy couldn't lie worth a darn lol. But he still tried his hardest! It wasn't lying or using me in any way but he would exaggerate a lot. I also know an Aquarius with a Cancer moon but I see more traits of having a Gemini one because he's constantly flirting with girls though he's basically already got an old lady. Even when he's caught red handed going to far, he'll still try to lie or talk his way out of it. With others, he's a very good peacemaker and makes everyone think they're getting their way but I see through it also. I don't hate Geminis but I find them just so **** passive aggressive about the littlest things! They're quite tit-for-tat signs (generally speaking.)

Horus

Gemini (in the negative) has an unfortunate reputation, but the Moon in this sign doesn't mean much by itself. I think that Mercury sq. or opp. Neptune (irregardless of signs) is the potential liar/deceiver aspect to watch out for.

Gemini moon opp neptune here. Fickleness for sure, but not intentional deception. I literally change my mind a lot especially in love matters. I've always had a hard time stabilizing any relationships, and often been accused of being like a rollercoaster.

ALL mutable moons are 'capable' of loving more than one person at same time :rightful: :whistling:

As far as lying goes I would look to mercury aspects in particular mercury/neptune. There are plenty of threads on AW if you use our search feature, bit like google using keywords....
:wink:

lazarusx

I have my Moon in tight conjunction with Mercury and Jupiter in Gemini 1st house, i can usually talk my way out of tricky situations but i've never had the urge to manipulate people through lies or be dishonest, i think this has alot to do with Jupiter.

Mike H.

Barrack Obama has Moon in Gemini and he also has Sun Square Neptune.....I for one certainly wouldn't buy a used car from him.:rolleyes:

Not my Moon! And Sag. is straight-forward and bluntly honest.

Keyword here is *CAPABLE* does not say WILL or HAS :love:

Barrack Obama has Moon in Gemini and he also has Sun Square Neptune.....I for one certainly wouldn't buy a used car from him.:rolleyes:
This aspect is usually more prominent in teenage years and can cause an identity crisis or no clear self image. Nothing like sweeping statements, I bet all the member here with this aspect will not agree with you :innocent:

Last edited:

MantisReligiosa

I think it depends. I have Moon in Gemini, square Mercury in Pisces and I RARELY lie.
But I also have an almost exact Moon-Mars and Moon-Jupiter conjunctions, plus Mercury also squares my Jupiter and Mars..so, even though I get tempted to deceive at times, I simply CANNOT do it(friggin Mars, the friggin warrior and that friggin wanker, Jupiter..phew:tongue:)
I am good at being secretive though so I can keep information for years or decades without saying anything, and I have learned that can be deceptive to others.
For instance there are vital experiences from my past I haven't shared with anyone(Pluto in the 3rd house, too) so people can never get me right without those missing pieces of the puzzle.
But I don't withhold vital pieces of info that may affect other people. And I rarely actively lie.
Even when someone asks me stuff like "how do you think this dress looks?" I'll just blurb out my honest opinion before I even realize it. lol

This is really an interesting subject. And as many other things it really need some definitions I think... What do you mean by beeing dishonest, telling lies - little white lies or beeing an compulsive liar? It's a huge difference.
- But since Pisces is brought up in the mix, I wanted to state my oppinion. I'm Pisces, and a weird mixture of really really honest and feeling almost like I have no choice rather then lie sometimes.
Something in my chart make me very honest, I don't like lying about even the smallest things, everyday commonly things... I always tell the truth, I see no point in lying. Especially not in the effort to make me into something I'm not... If I have lied sometimes, I go around feeling guilty, and dishonest and like my whole integrity is broken...

But the times I can lie is when I think I might hurt somebodys feelings. Then I can lie even before I've given it a thought, or at least it's really difficult for me to be honest.
Like my aunt said (which also is a pisces with a lot of similarities to my chart): "I don't lie, unless I really have to!" And I know exactly what she means, beacuse when I can hurt someones feelings I can be enclined to feel that I have to lie...

Back to the topic... Mercury is the planet that rules thives, tricksters and jugglers... So I can see why it's a link to liars there. But I'm not sure about the moon in gemini part...

And I can recognise Neptune/Pisces and the foggyness, because I sometimes can loose track of what is true, when my feelings clouds everything up. I think a heavy Neptune influence can make you feel that this or that is true without seeing it clearly. Two very different reasons for lying...
Probably your sun and mercury are conjunct, lying becomes very difficult then. Although Sun and Mercury apart make someone capable of lying, not necessarily a liar

Humanitarian

I think it depends. I have Moon in Gemini, square Mercury in Pisces and I RARELY lie.
But I also have an almost exact Moon-Mars and Moon-Jupiter conjunctions, plus Mercury also squares my Jupiter and Mars..so, even though I get tempted to deceive at times, I simply CANNOT do it(friggin Mars, the friggin warrior and that friggin wanker, Jupiter..phew:tongue:)
I am good at being secretive though so I can keep information for years or decades without saying anything, and I have learned that can be deceptive to others.
For instance there are vital experiences from my past I haven't shared with anyone(Pluto in the 3rd house, too) so people can never get me right without those missing pieces of the puzzle.
But I don't withhold vital pieces of info that may affect other people. And I rarely actively lie.
Even when someone asks me stuff like "how do you think this dress looks?" I'll just blurb out my honest opinion before I even realize it. lol
Yes, my grandma with Gemini Moon is also an honest person, too

My gemini moon is conjunct mars and chiron and opposite saturn and uranus. I would say my moon is heavily saturnian, I don't feel the gemini at all there. Saturnian and plutonian, I hate lies. I just lied a bit sometimes when I was a child because of a very harsh mother but as an adult I despise lies above anything.

I would say absolutely any sign and planetary aspects are capeble of lying and lying well. Its all about the persons self desipline and character in the end, not their natal charts

AstrologyMangalBhawan

Role of Moon in Astrology

Moon is recognized in astrology because Moon has an important place in thought. The Moon influences a person's emotions, emotionality, and state of soul. In astrology, the zodiac signs' Moon 'reveals many aspects of their lives, such as professional life, family, social relationships, and health.

Properties of Gemini Moon

People with Moon in Gemini are very curious, intelligent, and talkative. They are thoughtful and follow new ideas. They enjoy acquiring knowledge and have the ability to speak thoughtfully. People with Moon in Gemini are skilled at speaking and are adept at expressing their thoughts clearly.

meaning of dishonesty

Now we will talk about whether people with Moon in Gemini are really dishonest. This may be a myth because the Moon is a planet that influences emotions, and is not directly related to a person's honesty.

Moon has an impact on a person's character and behavior, but it does not cause dishonesty. The Moon helps a person experience emotions in a deeper way, but it does not affect their honesty. Dishonesty or actual honesty is not related to the Moon in any zodiac sign, it depends on the individual's personal character and basic nature.

ending

People with Moon in Gemini are knowledgeable, thoughtful, and talkative, but that doesn't mean they are dishonest. The Moon affects a person's emotions, but it does not affect his honesty. Dishonesty or honesty is not related to the Moon of any zodiac sign, the individual's personal character and ideals play an important role in this.

Therefore, your Gemini Moon person does not mean that they are dishonest, rather they are thoughtful and knowledgeable who live their lives as they are.

Through this post, we have shared some important information about Moon in Gemini and made it clear that this placement of Moon has no relation with the dishonesty of the person. Astrology is only a means to help understand a person's behavior and character, and it does not fully establish a person's true nature.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angich85

Anyone here have personal experience with lying or deceptive behavior from a person with this Moon sign or with hard aspects of Neptune with it?
From personal experience I can tell you that moons in geminis aren't too vocal about how they're truly feeling and can be quite literally in two different emotional or even mental states at once. I don't think they're liars though per se. My ex boyfriend and close friend both have that moon sign, I don't know their times of birth but I suspect one of them is a Leo rising. My ex could have easily lied to me about wanting something longe term with me but never did, so I guess Neptune in an adverse aspect to natal planets is the culprit. I personally have Neptune in the first house people in general don't know what to make of me and project on to me which makes them think I'm a liar. I'm absolutely not, I say what I mean and I mean what I say but Neptune does blur perception of me I guess.

Mad Madam Mimm

I adore Gem-a-lies so much, you learn to just laugh.They are a funny bunch. Worth it. Practice detachment , if you can. Wouldn’t recommend for most water signs . It could get violent lol.