Wondering about my Yods and Grand Trine!

Juliag

Hi everyone,
My name is Julia and I’ve been into astrology since I discovered my full birth chart about 10 years ago. However, I’m just now discovering new parts of it that I never new.
I specifically wanted to chat with you guys about Yods and Grand Trines. I have 3 Yods in my chart, which I’ve learned is relatively rare. I’m wondering what that means for me? In addition, I also have a Grande Fire Trine, and a kite on top of the Fire Trine.
Here is a link to my chart.....if anyone has any insight, I’d love to hear it!
https://astro-charts.com/tools/birth_chart/?name=Julia&pk=&lat=26.71534&lng=-80.05337&place=West+Palm+Beach%2C+Florida%2C+United+States&date=1988-9-17+3-15&timeRadio=am

waybread

Welcome to the forum. This is a really difficult chart format to read. The most legible free charts are at Astrodienst, at www.astro.com.

Basically, the planet at the tip of a yod symbolize energies that you need to develop, because they are getting some pressure from the two quincunxes, and also some assistance from the sextile at the base of the narrow triangle formation.

With special chart patterns like the yod and kite (which subsumes a grand trine) I'd want actual planets at each of the corners, but some people would accept other points in the chart.