Shadowkat

Thanks for feedback!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_girl.11361.13776.png
    astro_w2gw_girl.11361.13776.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

waybread

Don't worry about mistakes-- we all make them. Big ones.

With so many of your planets squaring your moon, and Venus in the 7th house, you may be feeling a little too desperate to find love, and therefore trying too hard. (This isn't a criticism, because I sure know from experience what that's like.)

Right now, transiting Pluto is squaring your ascendant and your descendant (7th house cusp) so this is a good time to get out of a bad relationship. It's probably best to be free and clear of an old relationship before starting a new one. Transiting Uranus in Taurus may be pinging on your Venus. It suggests sudden beginnings and endings to relationships, or relationships that have an unexpected quality to them.

Transiting Pluto is also squaring your 10th house Jupiter. Normally Jupiter in the 10th is a great career placement. Maybe Pluto is asking you to start back at "zero." His transits have a strong, "Out with the old to make space for the new" quality to them.

Oh, and mean old Mr. Saturn is sitting on your sun now. This transit can make you feel really bad about yourself. But really, he's asking for you to take stock of yourself and to ramp up your self-discipline.

Probably best to let go of this new guy for a while. By now he should know you're interested in him, but you probably don't want to continue coming on so strong if you hope to normalize a relationship.

Shadowkat

Thank you! I just know I can really come on too strong when I am in this state of mind. It's a horrible mental place right now, and I just wish it would clear and pass. I do want to approach this new person in a normal manner so that I do have a chance in the future. Is there any indication when this odd state will end?

waybread

Do you know how to read an ephemeris? It works like a timetable or schedule for planets, as they more through degrees and signs. There is a free one available on the home page at Astrodienst www.astro.com . Just look for today's date, and see when the transiting planets are moving off aspects or conjunctions with your natal planets or chart angles. This is how astrologers predict times in the future.

Meanwhile, see if you can be a little gentler on yourself. We've all made mistakes in the relationship game. Hopefully, that's how we learn.