What Blocks Me From Finding Love?

LovelyMissAries

Sorry for double posting, but this is a genuine question and seems more proactive.

I can totally see where it's been my "fault" I haven't been in many relationships and wanted to see what the chart would say.

Right off the bat I noticed I'm the Aries ASC. I do have an abundance of masculine energy which has definitely thrown me off since my Moon is in Taurus. I act a certain way but am traditional when it comes to relationships and I don't think my suitors have recognized that.

Secondly, all those planets in the 12H? Sometimes I kind of see the 12H as weak and all the sigs being there just make me think they were weak or losers.

Third, although I don't usually count outers I have Uranus in my 1H. LOL, I'm unpredictable and a little nuts.

I am not sure what house to use that signifies challenges and am just looking at the whole chart.

Moon in 6H in mutable sign - querent is unclear on how to direct the relationship or communicate what I want and maybe being too critical?

Also interesting seeing mutual reception between Mars and Jupiter ad Jupiter ruling my 8 and 12H. Intuitively I want to say that has to do with being scarred, but I also wonder if it means I'm overconfident?

28u3cyf.png

Last edited:

besitos

i agree with natal maybe looking at relationship problems in general.

but if you look at this chart like "is there a possibility for a relationship right now" or something like that:

the partner in the 12th and separating from square could be someone around you that you don't see as a partner or don't really notice, or "the other" in general that you are not seeing correctly for a relationship. For example, maybe expecting too much of a partner, as an example.

I know you've had dealings with possible S.O.s so maybe think about who you were into 3 units ago after the square perfected between mars/venus.

moon is heading towards opposition to venus and sun...perhaps no relationship for a bit.

Whoam1

I have 12th house Pluto Conj. Chiron Conj. Blackmoon Lilith and Antares, I use my sidereal chart so these are in Scorpio, and they all aspect the moon harhsly, on top of the fact the moon is in the 8th house (ruled by Pluto and Scorpio). Both 8th house and 12th are said to be regressive, however i disagree, two regressive things (Pluto and the 12th house for example) would in all scientific methods repel each other (opposites remember), thus amplifying negative planets in negitive signs. So what planets are in your 12th house, I assure you they aren't all losers.

IleneK

Premium Member
Im sure your natal chart would be able to answer you this question better.

I agree with Chrys here. Your natal chart will help answer the question. The changes over your life will be reflected in your progressed chart. Those are the best sources to answer you.
I really don't see horary as describing a block in your nature or psyche.

LovelyMissAries

i agree with natal maybe looking at relationship problems in general.

but if you look at this chart like "is there a possibility for a relationship right now" or something like that:

the partner in the 12th and separating from square could be someone around you that you don't see as a partner or don't really notice, or "the other" in general that you are not seeing correctly for a relationship. For example, maybe expecting too much of a partner, as an example.

I know you've had dealings with possible S.O.s so maybe think about who you were into 3 units ago after the square perfected between mars/venus.

moon is heading towards opposition to venus and sun...perhaps no relationship for a bit.

Hey thank you for the input! And hmm...3 units so would that be 3 weeks or months?

LovelyMissAries

I agree with Chrys here. Your natal chart will help answer the question. The changes over your life will be reflected in your progressed chart. Those are the best sources to answer you.
I really don't see horary as describing a block in your nature or psyche.

Okay! Should I make a progressed chart to describe the present day or does it need to be read in conjunction with my natal chart?

IleneK

Premium Member
Okay! Should I make a progressed chart to describe the present day or does it need to be read in conjunction with my natal chart?

I would start by presenting both natal and progressed together.

You can do this if you use astro.com, by creating a natal chart with the progressed chart around it.

Create your natal, click on Chart Type, scroll down, and select Natal and Progressed Chart*

It's a bit less than half-way down the list of chart type choices.

IleneK

Premium Member
I would say, after quickly looking at the horary, that it gives something of an answer. You as Mars apply to square Mercury, ruler of the 3rd sign/house of communication, [as well as Mercury actually symbolizing communication itself].
So I would say that it may be something more in the the way you communicate, than the kind of person you are, which is actually kind of comforting, because there is much we can do to align our communication more aligned with our more authentic inner self.
But I would still defer to the natal and progressed charts to see if we can find an answer to your question. The question you raise is not an easy one to answer as there may be a combination of things that are working in you in this matter.
We shall see.

LovelyMissAries

I would say, after quickly looking at the horary, that it gives something of an answer. You as Mars apply to square Mercury, ruler of the 3rd sign/house of communication, [as well as Mercury actually symbolizing communication itself].
So I would say that it may be something more in the the way you communicate, than the kind of person you are, which is actually kind of comforting, because there is much we can do to align our communication more aligned with our more authentic inner self.
But I would still defer to the natal and progressed charts to see if we can find an answer to your question. The question you raise is not an easy one to answer as there may be a combination of things that are working in you in this matter.
We shall see.

Hmm... a square between what I say and what I do, you say? Sounds accurate!

I'm going to make the progressed chart. I really don't know much about how they work.

Thank you to Chrys and you for suggesting it.