Kindly help- Will i get an offer letter within feb 2018?

sid

Hi respected astrologers,

Happy new year to all the members of this forum. I have completed 1.5 years in my current job and planning to change the job soon. I have started posting my resumes to the job portals and started preparing for my interviews. I wanted to know if i will be successful in getting a offer letter within feb 2018.

I have attached my chart. Can you kindly help me.

Question : Will i get an offer letter within feb 2018 in my next company.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1_hp.36885.6003.jpg
    astro_2gw_1_hp.36885.6003.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 27

Sunrise

Hi respected astrologers,

Happy new year to all the members of this forum. I have completed 1.5 years in my current job and planning to change the job soon. I have started posting my resumes to the job portals and started preparing for my interviews. I wanted to know if i will be successful in getting a offer letter within feb 2018.

I have attached my chart. Can you kindly help me.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Dear,
I hope you do everything well with your new job. Let me clarify that iam not astrologer.
On your chart and your question I do not see anything straightforward.
Moon will opposite Saturn by antiscion. Als the same when she will change a sign.
I am curious how the situation will develop.
Do not forget to give us your news if something is done.
Please wait other opinions from the Forum's experienced members.
good luck

sid

Apologies for the late reply. I couldn't come online, due to personal issues. You both are spot on. I still didn't get any offer letter in hand:sad:. Hoping for some miracle in the month of march. Thank you so much Chrysalis & sunrise. Have a good day.

Sunrise

Apologies for the late reply. I couldn't come online, due to personal issues. You both are spot on. I still didn't get any offer letter in hand:sad:. Hoping for some miracle in the month of march. Thank you so much Chrysalis & sunrise. Have a good day.

dear did, thank you for your feedback