Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

ChildOfVenus

I like having my freedom and I really don't know if I'll ever want to get married. I have Venus in Pisces in the 8th house square Uranus in Sagittarius in 4th house. But Uranus is also on my 5th house cusps.

Last edited:

Horus

Let me speak in emoticon. This is Venus square or opposite Uranus:

:w00t: --> :love: --> :kissing: --> :pouty: --> :unsure: --> :annoyed: --> :sleeping:

Rinse. Repeat.

For the conjunction too, as I can now attest from experience unfortunately, inserting a couple more to the chain if the Moon and Mars get into the mix:-->
emoticon-0121-angry.gif
--> :alien: -->

Save

Horus

Why is this now in "Read My Chart"? This is a general discussion of certain aspects that truly belongs in Relational Astro.

GeminiGrrl

Are you a Venus (hard aspect) Uranus person? or Have you ever dated or were in a relationship with someone who has this aspect? This people can be a headache in relationships sometimes, or relationships can be a headache for them:

-Venus conjunct Uranus
-Venus square Uranus
-Venus opposition Uranus

If you are a Venus-Uranus person, do you....:
1. Get bored quickly of the one you love?
2. fall in love with people that you can't have completely? (married, live too far away, they are not into you, etc?
3. Prefer unconventional people or relationships?
4. If someone tries to chase you no matter if that someone is handsome, you run away?
5. feel stalked when you are with someone who needs more contact than what you need?
6. start flirting with other people when your relationship start to be boring, or if your partner becomes too demanding?
7. Call and see you loved one every second day or third day? Because you need a lot of time alone?
8. can't live without your loved one but you can't live with him/her?
9. unlike sticky, emotional, and controlling people?
10. You prefer to chat or text messaging than calling on the phone with you loved one?
11. You unlike affectionate demonstrations in public?
12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms?

Answers in my case (as someone with natal Venus in Gemini at the anaretic degree in the 7th house but square natal Uranus in Virgo but her natal Moon in Taurus in the 5th house):

1. No...but I often do feel bored with men when I'm not attracted to them.

2. Yes, unfortunately -- mostly in terms of attracting men who already have a partner (ugh) or feeling attracted to men who aren't into me. Fortunately, however, I've been aware of the problem for a long time and I now tend to regard it as a warning sign when I meet someone whom I feel strongly attracted to right away.

3. Not especially, no.

4. Sometimes. However, part of the reason why I feel anxious when someone pursues me is that I'm uncertain of their motives -- because a lot of the men who have pursued me in the past have not been as honest as they should have been (especially about other women in their lives).

5. Stalked, no -- a bit suffocated, yes.

6. Absolutely not, and never did. That's totally not cool.

7. Probably -- can't bear it when someone is trying to wrap himself around my ankles, metaphorically speaking.

8. Not really -- I actually don't think I want to be with someone I feel as if I "can't live without." Been there, done that...I didn't enjoy it. I'd far rather be with someone whom I can live without but would very much prefer not to. I've never been married because with only a very few exceptions, I've never met any man who I felt could both put up with me and keep up with me -- as a Gemini with her seventh house in Gemini (and her Venus and Mars in Gemini as well), men who don't have a lot to offer outside the bedroom absolutely bore me to tears. With very few exceptions, I haven't been able to realistically imagine myself married to most of the men I've met in the sense of feeling confident that I have a reasonable chance of being happy with them for years -- and although there was one man in particular who I did seriously consider marrying, the relationship fell apart unexpectedly and unpleasantly and I've never met anyone since him with whom I've had such good chemistry (our synastry was the strongest I've ever had with anyone).

9. I can't say that I dislike emotional people, because I am one myself -- Neptune retrograde and conjunct the Ascendant -- but I do dislike controlling people even though I have been one myself in the past (Sun/Venus/Mars stellium in Gemini squaring natal Pluto).

10. No. I don't like texting -- it feels too detached and impersonal to me.

11. Absolutely not, certainly not within reason (although I do think some forms of physical intimacy are really better kept behind closed doors).

12. I wanted to be married when I was in my 20's, but now I'm no longer certain of that. I do have a rather unconventional perspective on marriage at this point in my life. Throughout most of recorded history, people -- but especially women -- have not really married for love but for economics. Love was supposed to come later but that was by no means a guarantee that it would (and there were plenty of couples for whom it didn't) -- and there was very much a double standard when it came to people seeking sex outside of the marriage, largely because women weren't expected to enjoy sex anyway and usually weren't taught that they were able to enjoy it and allowed to enjoy it. At least these days, I quite frankly think that Western culture romanticizes marriage far too much and encourages people -- women especially! -- to expect far too much from it. If two people are genuinely committed to each other in their hearts, they will be able to make their relationship last without marriage being necessary -- and if they aren't, the piece of paper and the ring won't be able to save them. This is why I think that people should stay together for the sake of love but regard marriage as nothing more than what it essentially is -- an official socio-economic agreement to pool resources for mutual benefit.

Last edited:

Chillaxer

Are you a Venus (hard aspect) Uranus person? or Have you ever dated or were in a relationship with someone who has this aspect? This people can be a headache in relationships sometimes, or relationships can be a headache for them:

-Venus conjunct Uranus
-Venus square Uranus
-Venus opposition Uranus

2. fall in love with people that you can't have completely? (married, live too far away, they are not into you, etc?
4. If someone tries to chase you no matter if that someone is handsome, you run away?
5. feel stalked when you are with someone who needs more contact than what you need?
6. start flirting with other people when your relationship start to be boring, or if your partner becomes too demanding?
7. Call and see you loved one every second day or third day? Because you need a lot of time alone?
10. You prefer to chat or text messaging than calling on the phone with you loved one?
12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms?

If you dont have this aspect, but you dated or date someone who has them:
How do you feel with them?

Venus-Uranus aspects will act the same, no matter in what sing Venus is. But it can intensify in some Venus signs like Capricorn, Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius, Leo, and Aries.

I have Venus in late Capricorn sextile Uranus in late Scorpio.

I'd say it makes me not follow convention in attractions but am very detached and it seems hard to make attractions crystallize. There is a truth in not liking public affection, and being single, can't live with or without, and attracted to unconvetional people.

Last edited:

rros

Not quickly. Girlfriends lasted for about 1 year. Then, seeking new romances is just too powerful. Or freedom.

There is no pattern. It is whatever happens. And sometimes unconventional happens but it is not the norm. I have never had an affair with someone married, for example.

See #2. This would depend on other things like background, parents, education, etc. I have had interracial marriage and relationships with oppo sex with great age difference and I still can't think of these as unconventional.

4. If someone tries to chase you no matter if that someone is handsome, you run away? Being chased by women is stuff. Lots of hitting the back door while nobody looks. Yes to escapes. The chaser competes with our love of freedom and terror of losing it.

Nope.

None of this. The exciting part is the initial process of relating. The discovery, the thrill of a new person. When that dies the tendency is to finish that relationship and either stay free (1st love) or wait for the next crash.

Mmmhh. not really. Uranus/Venus people also enjoy the racing-heart-beat associations and don't shy away after it happens.

See #7.

Points is, we -uranians- already know we can't be controlled. It doesn't work. So I personally do not care.

10. You prefer to chat or text messaging than calling on the phone with you loved one? Voice! You need that feedback.

11. You unlike affectionate demonstrations in public? Love them.

12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms? noooo open marriages and no separated rooms, ever. It's about romance!! Problem we have, after a while, we are ready for a new one.
--------------

Venus (1.5 degree of ascendant in 1st house) opposition Uranus.
Moon in cancer in the 5th, ruling it
Pluto in 7th.

ChildOfVenus

Hi, I have the Venus square Uranus in my chart. I'm a Taurus rising with Venus in Libra and Uranus in Aquarius. Aquarius and Libra are the dominant signs in my chart, so this aspect describes me perfectly.

Here are your points that I would say is accurate regarding my scenario.

1: I do get bored very easily, but its not with the people I love.
2: I don't fall in love easily, so this point doesn't apply to me whatsoever.
3: YES. I'm very unconventional myself, so definitely prefer something along those lines.
4: LMFAO. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
5: YEAH. I hate this. Too much contact is going to drive me nuts and make me think that the guy is completely inconsiderate for my personal space.
6: Generally I'm not a flirt, but if he makes me mad, that might be a different story. lolz
7: THIS IS SO ME. This again highlights the fact that I don't like to get a text every 5 minutes.
8: Yeah I can relate to this. I just don't want someone to stick to me like gum all the time.
9: YES. I hate sticky people. Not a fan of controlling people, but I like emotional people. Don't know why, but I always attract the controlling and manipulative types.
10: Not very true. I like to text when I'm in a rush, but generally when I really like someone, I love to call them.
11:YES. YES. YESSSSSS. I HATE PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION. Once a guy asked me out in front of around 40 people bringing 3 sets of flowers and a jewelry box, and I absolutely hated it. I felt like it was more for show rather then anything of real meaning. He's the really loud type of guy, which is the polar opposite of what I like, he always used to make me feel so pressured.
12: Lmao yeah I'm not gonna lie, I love being single. Then I feel like being irresponsible is okay ahahahaha. I don't want to feel like I have girlfriend duties to do. lol.

If there's one thing that every guy hates about me, it would be the fact that I get bored really easily, which makes me super inconsistent. However, I noticed if the guy himself is the type that gets bored really easily, he ends up liking me much more because of my inconsistency. lmao.

Just my two cents

I can relate to a lot of things you said I have Venus square Uranus in my natal the orb is at 2 degrees so it's pretty tight. I do get bored with routine I like to have excitement or something new.

AAAAAA

I can relate to a lot of things you said I have Venus square Uranus in my natal the orb is at 2 degrees so it's pretty tight. I do get bored with routine I like to have excitement or something new.

Yeah, getting bored with routine is a trademark for anyone with this in their natal horoscope.

I know the comments I wrote above make me sound unreliable, but I'm honestly a really reliable and faithful person. Back in school, I was awarded the "true friend" award, which is an award given to an individual that majority of the student body votes as someone who is a true friend. These awards weren't a big deal, it was just some small thing students of my grade did to give everyone some sort of distinction.

Bottom line is, I just don't want to date someone ends up being like a 3rd parent. I'm the rebel of my family, having a boyfriend who continuously establishes rules would be a complete nightmare for me.

Horus

Yeah, getting bored with routine is a trademark for anyone with this in their natal horoscope.

I know the comments I wrote above make me sound unreliable, but I'm honestly a really reliable and faithful person. Back in school, I was awarded the "true friend" award, which is an award given to an individual that majority of the student body votes as someone who is a true friend. These awards weren't a big deal, it was just some small thing students of my grade did to give everyone some sort of distinction.

Bottom line is, I just don't want to date someone ends up being like a 3rd parent. I'm the rebel of my family, having a boyfriend who continuously establishes rules would be a complete nightmare for me.

Reliability will have more to do with the mode and sign and perhaps other aspects like if you have Venus trine Saturn. Or that quality is derived from your Sun/Moon positions -like if either is a sign like Taurus, fixed earth and very reliable.

Venus in Aqua or in the 11th loves and values friends, and since Uranus is the modern ruler of Aquarius it can take on that value too. :biggrin:

ChildOfVenus

Reliability will have more to do with the mode and sign and perhaps other aspects like if you have Venus trine Saturn. Or that quality is derived from your Sun/Moon positions -like if either is a sign like Taurus, fixed earth and very reliable.

Venus in Aqua or in the 11th loves and values friends, and since Uranus is the modern ruler of Aquarius it can take on that value too. :biggrin:
But what if you have Sun in Taurus and Moon in Aquarius?

Horus

But what if you have Sun in Taurus and Moon in Aquarius?

You have these (I know), but are you saying that you aren't reliable (generally), or a reliable friend (specifically)?

If not it may be because your Sun is the lone planet in Taurus and it's opposed by Pluto shaking it up.

Abby83

Lol I'm like this too. I'm the rebel. In fact my immediate family are rebels who lack being grounded. In the end I did marry the 3rd parent type where there are too many rules and strict authoritative obligations and I must say I feel suffocated and its not very good at all. We Venus square Uranus ppl do need a bit of stability but we still need lots of freedom and rebellion.

EsmerSilver

-Venus conjunct Uranus
-Venus square Uranus
-Venus opposition Uranus

Venus-Uranus aspects will act the same, no matter in what sing Venus is. But it can intensify in some Venus signs like Capricorn, Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius, Leo, and Aries.

I am a Capricorn Sun with Venus in Aquarius 7th House. Also Uranus in the 7th House. They are conjunct at 10° wide. But I do feel it...A Lot.
Answers...
Q1. Sadly Yes, my ability to remain interested usually lasts a period of 12 hours to 36 hours at most. But if I like them I keep coming back.
Q2.Like Totally! I usually get interested in detached out of reach people that live far far away. Or weird people or married people. But I am moralistic enough never to make a move on them.
Q3. Yes, I like Aquariun type women(Aquatius Venus) a lot but for men I prefer Scorpionic men(Scorpio Mars) however I want them to be huge weirdos with openmindedness nonetheless. I am bisexual.
Q4.Yes, my first reaction would be to run, and observe from a distance.
Q5. Not stalked but stifled. Yes. Sorry
Q6. No I don't but I certainly want to just casually. It doesnot mean anything.
Q7. My ideal would be a gap of 10 days for calling up somebody or receiving calls.
Q8. Yes certainly
Q9. I like the brooding clingy ones, the emotional ones even the outright controlling ones but despise the manipulative ones that think they own me.
Q10. Yes, texting every day would be the ideal communicative procedure of a romantic or non-romantic relationship for me. But I would hate it if they text at all times of the day. Sigh.
Q11. Yes. But my Venus Sq Saturn intensefies it to much larger degress.
Q12. Yes an open relationship would be great with a good person. Otherwise I'd atleast Prefer a separate bedroom.
Hope I don't sound too mean. But this is how I am.

Andrea_

I have a stellium: Moon conj Venus in Aquarius (3 seconds apart) in the 1st House, conjunct Neptune and Uranus in Capricorn (7-8 degrees orb with Neptune, 4 with uranus)

More like it's hard to find someone to really love and I won't go into a relationship just to satisfy some physical needs. There must be gains for both on a mental level. Thus if I don't see it as challenging/stimulating then I have all the chances of getting bored, but I'd know that will happen before chosing to get into that relationship. Telling someone "I grew bored of you" is so unfair... though I guess sometimes it can happen for two people who loved each other to just grow in different directions and get different hobbies.

Yep, yep, yep. This is very weird, but in time you learn you need to balance it with practicality, you can't live by always "craving" for some person. (Unless you want to follow the footsepts of professor Snape oO)

All things I've had were more or less long-distance, but truth be told I just think it's fitting because of how much time we need to figure out ourselves.

Yes, more or less. We are less conventional ourselves though so by our standard, it's "normal". But I personally enjoy stability, and balance, so unconventional does not mean "whacky" or rainbow colored air for me.

Depends, it's like a game. Girls like being chased, but not when it gets out of hand and disrespectful.

Why the word choice "stalked"? And if they need more than I can give... not nice unless I'm willing to change something.

We might still "flirt" with other people regardless, sometimes, even with other "already taken" guys. But that's just part of the need to socialise and it doesn't imply going down to the physical aspect, unless you officially broke up with your guy (or girl).

Not really actaully, I can get clingy. Blame Neptune.

8. can't live without your loved one but you can't live with him/her?'s

Gets down to this eventually and you have to make compromises... I value my emotional independence a lot, it's just less distracting to have less needs. Well that sounded sad, blame my Saturn dominant, it does semi-square moon and venus albeit sun semi-sextiles them.

Yes and no. Just depends on how well they can control themselves and are willing to learn.

No, I pref talking, but sometimes a message exclusive talk brings forth mental qualities and less materialistic thoughts. Talking with someone without seeing their body and being under their personal influence can be really beneficial in my opinion.

Yes, true. But again, it will depend.

Separate rooms sound funny to me, but sure why not, just for fun though not on a daily basis. I do like being single and just exploring things (again, without getting into the physical aspect, necause then you create clinginess)

This is were the unconventional part strikes in. I've actually analysed the wrong chart of this one guy as I ve actually learned later he was adopted from an entirely different country. Moreover, not many people know their hour of birth (or at least not exacrly, their parents did not care) or they get modified by doctors to fit idk what. RIP ^^

I won't delve into someone's chart unless I get to know them first ir they really intrigue me, and so I can compare my wn impressions and see how accurate their are. When analysing a chart ou think about them mentally, and sometimes the feeling that you get might be a refusal (everything happens on a non spoken level, no matter what distance between ourselves). Or maybe that's just my guts telling me I might not reach a useful conclusion. So that's that. I'm not aware of people with this aspect specifically, but I could pin-point 2 or 3 that fit the description.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

I do like people who are different or weird. Usually people with Uranus or Aquarian aspects. And long distance type relationships or unavailable people. I get bored with people who aren't odd or interesting in some way.