Can i wear Pearl and Ruby?

nag1253

Presently i am wearing Hessonite (Gomedikam) gemstone and getting the results after facing lot of problems. My DOB:22/07/1986.Time of birth:5:52AM,Place of birth(Guntur(India)). One of the astrologer suggested that i should wear Pearl and Ruby gem stones.Kindly suggest me the best gemstones suitable for me.

Rajarshi

Are you male or female? You are passing through Rahu maha dasa & Venus antar dasa. Give some details about your father.

if possible, indicate actual name through PM.

Regards

RAH -18 Years
From 15/ 3/01
To 15/ 3/19

RAH 27/11/03
JUP 21/ 4/06
SAT 27/ 2/09
MER 15/ 9/11
KET 3/10/12
VEN 3/10/15

SUN 27/ 8/16
MON 27/ 2/18
MAR 15/ 3/19

Rajarshi

Charts ( Natal & Navamsa) are attached. The native is male.

You have four planets which are in retrograde conditions, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury & Mars.

9th lord Jupiter is in 8th house in adverse constellation.

You are passing through Rahu main period and Venus sub period up to 3.10.2015.

RAH -18 Years
From 15/ 3/01
To 15/ 3/19

RAH 27/11/03
JUP 21/ 4/06
SAT 27/ 2/09
MER 15/ 9/11
KET 3/10/12
VEN 3/10/15

SUN 27/ 8/16
MON 27/ 2/18
MAR 15/ 3/19

Jupiter has become quite adverse for you and you need to consult experienced professional astrologers who can give guidance to appease Jupiter through "Mantra" 'Puja/prayers" etc. Gem therapy for Jupiter may not be suitable for you in my opinion.

Experienced professional astrologer should also guide you about the effect of four retrograde planets and way to reduce the adverse effect out of these.

Your Navamsa lagna is strong and there is no need to wear Ruby. [ Ruby may be helpful but not urgently required]. Moon is under the influence of Saturn and you may feel depressive sometime. Moon is in good constellation and you are born on a day after full moon [ just before Sunrise], which implies your Moon is strong. Good quality Pearl ( Basrai Mukto) may help to combat your tendency of depressive mood and improve general health, but again, this is also not urgently required.

The above guidance should be taken as general.

Best wishes

Attachments

• astro_2at_03_nag1253_hw.39573.7632.gif
    astro_2at_03_nag1253_hw.39573.7632.gif
    63.1 KB · Views: 33
  • astro_29at_03_nag1253_hw.39779.20003 NAV.gif
    astro_29at_03_nag1253_hw.39779.20003 NAV.gif
    56.8 KB · Views: 21

nag1253

I have consulted one astrologer and he suggested that Ruby is not suitable because
Ruby is gemstone of Sun and it rules my 2nd house which is also a killer house for me.Wearing ruby hence may give mehealth issues or accidents.Most of the astrologers are suggesting to wear Yellow pearl(Moon+Jupiter),red moonga(Mars). Kindly finalize whether i have to wear Yellow pearl and red moonga.

He suggested as below.

A yellowish pearl also acts for Jupiter. The shadbala strength of your Jupiter is 0.98 as it appears from your birth chart. That is why I suggested that you use a yellowish pearl of 10.25 Rattis (rare to find) which shall act for the Moon as well for the Jupiter and is cost effective compared to 11.25 Rattis Yellow sapphire. Ruby is not required since even though your Sun appears to be neutral in Lagna Chart but is exalted in Navamsa Chart in a trine. Mars is in your lagna chart is a benefic, great friend and holds the highest shadbala strength of 1.34. Venus is malefic for you (even though holding a Neutral Position) and right now you are in Venus Antardasha which appears to continue till 29 September 2015. You must understand that there are three benefic planets in your chart - Moon, Mars and Jupiter. Bu suggesting yellow pearl, I am clubbing the effects of moon and Jupiter. Considering all the aforesaid, it is highly recommended that you use a yellow pearl and a red moonga. Things will soon prosper for you.

Rajarshi

Charts ( Natal & Navamsa) are attached. The native is male.

You have four planets which are in retrograde conditions, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury & Mars.

9th lord Jupiter is in 8th house in adverse constellation.

You are passing through Rahu main period and Venus sub period up to 3.10.2015.

RAH -18 Years
From 15/ 3/01
To 15/ 3/19

RAH 27/11/03
JUP 21/ 4/06
SAT 27/ 2/09
MER 15/ 9/11
KET 3/10/12
VEN 3/10/15

SUN 27/ 8/16
MON 27/ 2/18
MAR 15/ 3/19

Jupiter has become quite adverse for you and you need to consult experienced professional astrologers who can give guidance to appease Jupiter through "Mantra" 'Puja/prayers" etc. Gem therapy for Jupiter may not be suitable for you in my opinion.

Experienced professional astrologer should also guide you about the effect of four retrograde planets and way to reduce the adverse effect out of these.

Your Navamsa lagna is strong and there is no need to wear Ruby. [ Ruby may be helpful but not urgently required]. Moon is under the influence of Saturn and you may feel depressive sometime. Moon is in good constellation and you are born on a day after full moon [ just before Sunrise], which implies your Moon is strong. Good quality Pearl ( Basrai Mukto) may help to combat your tendency of depressive mood and improve general health, but again, this is also not urgently required.

The above guidance should be taken as general.

Best wishes

see highlights

dr. farr

From an ashtakavarga-based perspective, looking at the D9 chart exclusively, I think that Gomedh (Hessonite) resonating with Rahu, would be the strongest + gem remedy for the OP...

ariesgurl

From an ashtakavarga-based perspective, looking at the D9 chart exclusively, I think that Gomedh (Hessonite) resonating with Rahu, would be the strongest + gem remedy for the OP...

Sorry for hijacking the post but where do you even buy gems from? Any jewellry store or the astrologer? How do we even know if they are authentic?

curious minds...

kshantaram

Premium Member
Ms Nag,

moon is the ascendant lord, wearing pearl could offer overall general protection. coincidentally moon is over his own shravana nakshatra.

jupiter lord 9th for luck and higher education negates into the 8th saturnine acquarius, while as lord 6th for health and disease over the 8th forms vipareeta yoga for success amidst adversity. 9th house and jupiter represent father/husband too.

jupiter-venus opposition although represent artistic tastes could impact relationship, jupiter saturnine sign. venus over leo 2nd for finances good for love of beauty and splendor and perhaps good proud voice, but not good for marital purposes as is said.

jupiter as 9th lord retrogrades into debilated capricorn 7th for relationship/marriage.

sun lord 2nd negates into the 1st house, negating finances/financial constraints, as well as negating prospects of family/marriage, while sun over the first is separative for relationship, as well as could impact health - lungs/pneumonia etc. sun over own leo navamsa promoting brilliance, high self-pride, sensitivity, sudden actions.

sun-moon opposition born around the full moon, could generally promote enthusiasm, but moon over saturnine capricorn opposite tending to melancholy/worry.

sun-mercury conjunct intellectual abilities, while mercury retrograde reserved and better at written communications perhaps, while mercury retrogrades towards own gemini 12th inclined for foreign lands and journalistic aptitudes.

saturn lord 7th for relationship/marriage and career support is over secretive occult enemy sign scorpio 5th impacting education, romance, children, while could suggest research aptitude and occult studies like astrology, and possible gains therefrom being 11th from the moon.

mars 6th able to cope with challenges of life, dealing with opponents with aggressiveness. mars lord 10th for career over the 6th calling for extra efforts. mars retrograde negating employment opportunities, while retrogrades towards own scorpio 5th good for research aptitude and occult studies. retro mars thus joins saturn scorpio 5th, tending to hard work, irritable nature, research and occult aptitude. saturn-retro mars conjunct could suggest woman feeling superior to man perhaps.

rahu 10th aries impulsive actions, attention seeking, ambitious, but rahu alone over the 10th. rahu dasa now, wanting to soar high perhaps. sun-moon and rahu/ketu square and challenging. rahu vargottami over the navamsa in aries, strengthening action orientedness and impulsiveness.

ketu 4th detached attitude towards mother/motherland and studies, could lead to foreign lands.

moon-saturn lords 1/7 placed 3/11 from each other over capricorn-scorpio enemy signs scorpio, covertly supportive. saturn aspects own capricorn 7th supportive of relationship but could impact health of spouse. cancer ascendant with capricorn opposite generically tending to interpersonal conflict in a relationship, while separative sun over the ascendant.

mercury lord 9th for luck from the moon, retrograde towards gemini 6th from moon, again calling for extra efforts.

suggestive remedies :

for sun negating into the first, saturn scorpio 5th, rahu aries 10th, ketu 4th, mars retrograde conjunct saturn, venus leo 2nd for family,

could once 3 months offer on Monday morning,

1.25kgs each wheat, whole black uraddal, whole green moongdal, red whole tuver dal, white rice, white til, milk packet,

at a Shivalaya, placing near Mata Parvati statue behind,

alongwith whole unpeeled coconut, kumkum packet, karpoor packet, some nominal dakshina.

regarding gems, inclined to suggest :

Pearl for lagnesh moon/own shravana nakshatra,

and yellow sapphire to strengthen bhagyesh retro jupiter negating to 8th and debilated towards capricorn,

and Gomed for rahu aries 10th, rahu dasa, to promote career lift

4.25 carats each,

wear together over a locket touching the heart to avoid any side effects in terms of health etc. not over finger.

jupiter-moon conjunct said to be gajakesariyoga by the way! able to overcome constraints amidst adversity and promote victory and prosperity.
jupiter good for luck/education/family/husband/marriage/children. rahu the catalyst well placed over aries 10th.

for saturn scorpio, daily evening light til oil diya late evenings after sunset, while observe fast on saturday evenings.

for jupiter's blessings daily light cow ghee diya in the mornings to a saint of your faith, say Shirdi Saibaba, visit temple atleast once a month on a thursday evening, offer yellow flower garland, 125gms yellow chanadal.

for natal rahu aries/rahu dasa, offer karpoora arthy to Mata Durga daily evening late after sunset.

for natal ketu libra 4th, daily morning offer prayers to Lord Ganapati, offering white til revadi prasad.

currently saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 4th over natal ketu, 10th from the moon, could tend to foreign lands, while could tend to rise and fall to watch and care for.

bhagyesh jupiter transits gemini 12th for foreign lands, 6th from moon calling for extra efforts, aspects own sagittarius 6th for employment matters and could be protective. trines transit saturn-rahu 4th libra tending to foreign lands. jupiter transit 7th from rahu dasa, for foreign travels.

rahu-ketu overlapping transits over each other aries-libra over natal rahu-ketu in the reverse, could tend to life-style reversals and stress, to watch and care for over the year till mid-2014, while square natal sun-moon, challenging.

hope the generic observations help, find relevant.

wishing well taking care,

kshantaram
OM SHRISAIGURUVE NAMAHA,
OM SHRISAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

ps : could have shared the key nature of personal issues, which can help navigate the remedies in a more relevant and effective manner!

dr. farr

Sorry for hijacking the post but where do you even buy gems from? Any jewellry store or the astrologer? How do we even know if they are authentic?

curious minds...

JewelZ.com is an excellent and reliable source; another is Mama's Minerals (also on the internet) and the Unconventional Lapidarist (also on the internet); I will also say that many of the crystal/gem suppliers on ebay are reliable as well.

ariesgurl

JewelZ.com is an excellent and reliable source; another is Mama's Minerals (also on the internet) and the Unconventional Lapidarist (also on the internet); I will also say that many of the crystal/gem suppliers on ebay are reliable as well.

great, thanks!

nag1253

Hi Shantaram gi,

Thanks much for detailed explination.Actually, As i know, Gomedikam can't be used along with pearl.It may leads to eclipse/problems in the life.so, Iam planning to wear pearl and Yellow saphire.Please suggest the steps to overcome rahu problems without wearing gomedikam.

Thanks
Naggarjuna

kshantaram

Premium Member
Ms Nag,

rahu 10th aries impulsive actions, attention seeking, ambitious, but rahu alone over the 10th. rahu dasa now, wanting to soar high perhaps. sun-moon and rahu/ketu square and challenging. rahu vargottami over the navamsa in aries, strengthening action orientedness and impulsiveness.

suggestive remedies :

for sun negating into the first, saturn scorpio 5th, rahu aries 10th, ketu 4th, mars retrograde conjunct saturn, venus leo 2nd for family,

could once 3 months offer on Monday morning,

1.25kgs each wheat, whole black uraddal, whole green moongdal, red whole tuver dal, white rice, white til, milk packet,

at a Shivalaya, placing near Mata Parvati statue behind,

alongwith whole unpeeled coconut, kumkum packet, karpoor packet, some nominal dakshina.

regarding gems, inclined to suggest :

and Gomed for rahu aries 10th, rahu dasa, to promote career lift

4.25 carats each,

wear together over a locket touching the heart to avoid any side effects in terms of health etc. not over finger.

for natal rahu aries/rahu dasa, offer karpoora arthy to Mata Durga daily evening late after sunset.

currently saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 4th over natal ketu, 10th from the moon, could tend to foreign lands, while could tend to rise and fall to watch and care for.

bhagyesh jupiter transits gemini 12th for foreign lands, 6th from moon calling for extra efforts, aspects own sagittarius 6th for employment matters and could be protective. trines transit saturn-rahu 4th libra tending to foreign lands. jupiter transit 7th from rahu dasa, for foreign travels.

rahu-ketu overlapping transits over each other aries-libra over natal rahu-ketu in the reverse, could tend to life-style reversals and stress, to watch and care for over the year till mid-2014, while square natal sun-moon, challenging.

wishing well taking care,

kshantaram
OM SHRISAIGURUVE NAMAHA,
OM SHRISAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

ps : could have shared the key nature of personal issues, which can help navigate the remedies in a more relevant and effective manner!

nag1253

Most of the astrologers are asking to wear pearl.Astrologers are saying like any one can wear ruby.Please suggest whether i can wear ruby.

Ryan Kurczak

I would not advise a ruby for you, however a pearl looks very acceptable. I would advise hiring an astrologer to do a full assessment of your chart before doing anything though. It looks like you would get great results from gemstones, so you should pick the best ones for you, and not just follow traditional folklore.

Please see the following videos...

Do Astrological Remedies Really Work
http://youtu.be/YGMHjTM4EZs

Basic Principles of Astrological Gemstone Therapy
http://youtu.be/u0KST0AWTRU

kshantaram

Premium Member
Most of the astrologers are asking to wear pearl.Astrologers are saying like any one can wear ruby.Please suggest whether i can wear ruby.

sun first house could give impressive personality. sun-mercury intellectual and oratory skills. sun significator for health and being in sensitive cancer could impact health. moreover sun first house could be a separative force in relationship/marriage.

hence, would not recommend ruby/mankek.

hope this clarifies and helps!

ks

ps : do not see you responding to readings with feedbacks, and always have some other counter questions to ask keeping yourself too self-centred in the process as it appears from the trend of your responses, not caring to respond to gentle suggestions too in sensitivity towards others.

would have recommended ruby if need be. have suggested some other remedies relevant for the sun negating to the first house as lord 2nd for family and finances, negating relationship/marriage. believe you had shared about ruby in your earlier posts too.

takes time and energy to respond to chart readings, while one could fairly expect relevant feedbacks same time, while nothing wrong asking for clarifications etc. perhaps need to take responsibility for participating on the forum and threads here.

what stops you from wearing a ruby if many other astrologers have recommended - then why ask on this forum when recommendations have been made considering your basic posts in the context.

what would be the difference between the other astrologers you have consulted and the astrologers here, by the way! how would you know any one here is right! unless you are merely confirming your own knowledge.

you have neither cared to share transparently what are your issues which keeps you so preoccupied with pearl, ruby, yellow sapphire, etc - while you have questions to ask!

and then you rule out Gomedhakam yourself, which means all those who wear Gomedhakam will get their lives eclipsed!

yes, you can always ask whether it is safe to wear Gomedhakam, rather than ruling out yourself, vs the recommendation made - unless you speak from authority on the subject and you happen to discuss your case yourself seeking further opinions on the threads here, participating knowledgeably on your own thread in that case enlightening others in the process from your own knowledge too.

wishing well,

ks

nag1253

Hi Shantaram ji,

Sorry to distrub you.Iam just clarifying the doubts.Kindly help on the below problem.

I bought the KESHI pearl.I saw one article in which the defective pearls can't be used.Please find the details below.Actually, Keshi pearl look like flat and in different shapes.I bought this rare pearl by putting much money.Kindly help on this.

The Pearl, in which there is spot without luster like the hole, that pearl, is likely to cause leprosy to the wearer. If in any pearl there is a spot or sign looking like the eye of a fish, the wearer suffers loss of children. The Pearl, devoid of luster is said to shorten life. The Pearl that is flat brings a bad name to the wearer. The Pearl that is long instead of being round makes the wearer foolish and an idiot. If a side of the Pearl is broken, the wearer of such stones suffers the loss of his livelihood.

sumeet rawat

Hi I m sumeet rawat , My date of birth is 22 february 1986, Nainital, uttarakhand , India. Birth time is 1:10 AM...can u please tell me should I wore Ruby or not if yes then how and when....

And if not then what gemstone suit me for my growth and financially

Withana

Re: Need to have read my horscope

I need to contact Rajashri on PM. Pl get me the email ID,therefore; I can send you all the details.

Thank you