Help required!

So, I've tried reading this, but didn't help at all.

I wanted to know about the love in my life, and if my chart can tell when I will meet the one I marry, and at what age I get married.

Also in terms of career, when will I start working, and in what field will I succeed?

Is this all possible?

Thanks in advance. Please do help!

Attachments

• daisy14.png
    daisy14.png
    24 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
i would say the fall of 2014.
but you have a uranus square to the sun so i would think you have been married before and divorced.

rahu

Angels

I hope this is better!

okay here i go :p

you are a libra sun being one of the air sign u are a care free personal who would love to travel and hates to be bound into something ;)

you have two potential marriage i guess, leme do the work here lol to make it sure...

well you may not marry the 1st person but would get into physical relation with him at some point later it will break off later you will marry your true husband who will be 3-4 yrs older than you.

you would meet your bf from a country overseas not the country where u are born. either you or your mother should be highly spiritual person i would say your mother...you would also like to do ur higher studies abroad.

you will get married at ur age of 26 years & 4-8 months (final i mean the 2nd person ur true husband) whom i see a strong Sagittarius person. either he should have his sun in Sagittarius if not he will be of a different ethnic background from what you are.

you could have been in love at ur age of 17-18 chances i mean...if not next one due at ur age of 23 yrs and 2-5 months inbetween but only after u reach ur 23rd birthday ;) play it safe cos this person is not gonna be ur potential mate but you are fated to get close with this man....but later comes ur true husband at ur age of 26 :D

all these prediction i have made with just a glance havent gone too deep :p into it...

last one your chiron in ur 9th house which means In the ninth house, it may indicate some crisis to do with spiritual teaching. A strong belief of one sort or another that must be channeled correctly to give the right balance. Being the eternal student should be enjoyable, not stressful, so take time to relax. You could be a very good teacher, if your extreme opinions are modified.

Angels

i would say the fall of 2014.
but you have a uranus square to the sun so i would think you have been married before and divorced.

rahu

Uranus square doesn't have to be a divorce! it can also means a break up of serious relationship but not marriage.:rightful:

wow thanks for that.

so i could have potential divorce in the future?
wow thats horrible.

some of the things that you've said are definitely true, like the study abroad thing and maybe the current 1st relationship thing as well.

thanks so much though.

is there anything else you could tell me? money, career, general?

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

Anyone can get divorced. I got divorced, even though my chart doesn't show any particular difficulties with relationships.

I think the previous posters have givens you some good info. If you want to know more about your chart, esp. in great detail and specifics, it's better you pay a professional astrologer for those answers.

fifteen

Anyone can get divorced. I got divorced, even though my chart doesn't show any particular difficulties with relationships.

I think the previous posters have givens you some good info. If you want to know more about your chart, esp. in great detail and specifics, it's better you pay a professional astrologer for those answers.

I agree on that. A chart isn't fatalistic on such issues. I also don't believe that a certain sign will always be a certain sign. There is always a possibility to rise above limitations, or to make use of weak points and strengthen them by learning more about a sign/house/aspect. The blueprint or sketch doesn't affect the outcome of the artist who is chiseling away at their own life.