Moon conjunct Saturn but still emotional?

druex

I've read many times that this placement can cause depression or feelings of isolation. I have experienced this to a small degree but I still find myself being extremely sensitive/emotional. I don't repress my emotions like Moon/Saturn natives might do. I do brood on things a lot.

What brings sensitivity? My ASC in the only thing I have in water.

Last edited:

AJ Astrology

I've read many times that this placement can cause depression or feelings of isolation. I have experienced this to a small degree but I still find myself being extremely sensitive/emotional. I don't repress my emotions like Moon/Saturn natives might do. I do brood on things a lot.

Hi druex,

According March & McEvers, Moon conjunct Saturn is emotional sensitivity and "Your emotional disturbances and frustrations can manifest themselves physically..." That's especially true when Saturn/Moon are in air signs like Aquarius (the mental state) or fire signs when both Saturn and Moon are heated up. So for the sake of your health, try to tone it down a bit when you can.

druex

Hi druex,

According March & McEvers, Moon conjunct Saturn is emotional sensitivity and "Your emotional disturbances and frustrations can manifest themselves physically..." That's especially true when Saturn/Moon are in air signs like Aquarius (the mental state) or fire signs when both Saturn and Moon are heated up. So for the sake of your health, try to tone it down a bit when you can.

I definitely can relate to this. If I brood too much, my heart feels very heavy after awhile

katydid

You do have the Moon /Saturn conjunction. But I think it is modified a bit by the Moon squaring the Ascendant in Scorpio and opposing Chiron. That t-square is powerfully sensitive and Saturn may actually help you stay grounded and centered. Without Saturn's stability, you might be way too emotionally reactive?

druex

You do have the Moon /Saturn conjunction. But I think it is modified a bit by the Moon squaring the Ascendant in Scorpio and opposing Chiron. That t-square is powerfully sensitive and Saturn may actually help you stay grounded and centered. Without Saturn's stability, you might be way too emotionally reactive?

Yes! I do find myself very emotionally reactive. It's like where is that Aquarius coolness when I really need it? Lol

druex

Well I have Moon in Virgo trine Saturn, but also square Pluto, which is similar to you. I feel deeply, but I rarely if ever get emotional or express it.

I get you. Do find stability within your emotions from the trine?

StillOne

IMO there's a lot of reason in your chart for sensitivity and emotion.

First, I think Leo can be rather emotional for a fire sign. My Ex was a Leo Sun Aqua Moon, like you, with very little water and she could become very sensitive and emotional if she felt she was slighted in some way.

Next, you have quite a bit of inconjunct aspects between your personal planets showing tension which can lead to emotional sensitivity.

Lastly, your Moon is opposed by Chiron. This can add emotional sensitivity.

Kitchy

Banned
Here's what I see -

Not much in emotional sensitivity of self in native chart, but definitely a sensitivity on how to appeal to others emotions.

look at that 10th house - sun, venus, mars, jupiter

venus ruling 12th.

1st house pluto.

:innocent:

Last edited:

sibylline

First, I think Leo can be rather emotional for a fire sign. My Ex was a Leo Sun Aqua Moon, like you, with very little water and she could become very sensitive and emotional if she felt she was slighted in some way.

Yes, this. Leo is an emotional drama king or queen. Aries and Leo can be quite touchy; it's not only the water signs who have emotions. With the water signs emotions are drawn inward where the fire signs express outward. Leo + Scorpio is one of the more impassioned duos, like I mentioned in one of your earlier threads. I wouldn't expect anything less.

Also, Moon in the 3rd house means thoughts are affected by emotions, they are hard to separate. Your Sun is in applying conjunction to Venus Rx in Leo. That said, the Aquarius Moon/Saturn would be more analytical and give an ability to understand and cool down when you're being too extreme in your responses. Leo stellium vs. Aquarius planets...who wins. Oh, I know. :)

muchacho

Your Moon is with Neptune and the South Node and Scorpio rising!

druex

Next, you have quite a bit of inconjunct aspects between your personal planets showing tension which can lead to emotional sensitivity.

Lastly, your Moon is opposed by Chiron. This can add emotional sensitivity.

I forget Moon-Chiron

druex

Yes, this. Leo is an emotional drama king or queen. Aries and Leo can be quite touchy; it's not only the water signs who have emotions. With the water signs emotions are drawn inward where the fire signs express outward. Leo + Scorpio is one of the more impassioned duos, like I mentioned in one of your earlier threads. I wouldn't expect anything less.

Also, Moon in the 3rd house means thoughts are affected by emotions, they are hard to separate. Your Sun is in applying conjunction to Venus Rx in Leo. That said, the Aquarius Moon/Saturn would be more analytical and give an ability to understand and cool down when you're being too extreme in your responses. Leo stellium vs. Aquarius planets...who wins. Oh, I know. :)

Ha! Totally true! 😆