gallbladder surgery

Elvis

Hello to everyone... I hope I'm using this forum the correct way, as I'm new here...
I need to understand if the day I've been given for the removal of my gallbladder is a good one or not... Please keep in mind that in any case I'm already in pretty bad conditions due to gallstones and basically the sooner the better... Right now the alternative would be after summer holidays... :unsure::andy:
The day for the operation is on July 25th, I have to be at the hospital by 7am so supposedly I'll undergo the surgery a couple of hours after, as I'll already have done all other previous exams by then (they're scheduled on July 13th in the morning through early afternoon)... So, let's say around 9 am?
I was told about this today, June 26th, at 12.15 am, Italy's time.
I was born on December 23rd, 1974 at 11.02 am.... hopefully have managed to attach the birthchart!!! http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php
My concerns are: 1) the closeness to the Full Moon; 2) Mercury going retrograde the day after the operation (and so steady on that day) 3) A (I think??!??) T square to my natal Uranus caused by the Sun and Uranus and also Mars approaching the same spot in a few days... Should I change dates???
Thanks for your help, I really need it!

Osamenor

Staff member
Hello to everyone... I hope I'm using this forum the correct way, as I'm new here...
Mostly correct. I moved this topic from the Horary section because it's an electional/event question, not a horary question. To be a horary topic, you would have to have cast a chart for the date, time, and place you asked your question. It would then be interpreted based on that chart. If you're looking at transits for the date when the event will happen, that's event astrology.

There's no chart at the link you posted. It just goes to a page to cast your chart.

To post your chart as an attachment, follow these instructions.

If you're using a mobile device, it won't be possible to post your chart as an attachment, but you can embed it as an image. Follow the instructions in the second post of this thread.