She's coming back again?!

AquaVenusian

Well, I'm asking a rhetorical question !!
She hasn't yet returned romantically, our conversation after we have broke up has been back and forth ... in and out :pouty:
Me like an Aquarian, I'm the type to get used to the events and if I think too much I can't see a fair situation in our relationship, however much I have a lot of compassion for her situation, and what I wanted to be most a support from someone who paid back with "stab in my heart" well in fact I don't know if it was really that way or if it was just drama ... because I didn't look for any kind of stalking about the things she did, BUT she told me and made friends post pictures to make me jealous ... people around me said a lot to me that this is part of a game of female domination ... I can't see the reason in these attitudes ... a lot immaturity :pinched:
Anyway. ..
My question is if she will come back asking for a new chance, I want to know her intentions ... just to me get stronger and more stronger and detached ... as shown there on the chart, I am with saturn in my first house and I am every day that passes more withdrawal from the relationship and from her, it's like it does not matter anymore how it mattered to me !! I'm emotionally exhausted from all of history, be it true or not, third part situations, illusions, I can not take it anymore, but she's a person I can't completely walk away from because she knows where I am.
What can you make me clear even more of this situation ?! in the whole picture ...

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_she_s_coming_back_again.74807.35830.png
    astro_w2gw_she_s_coming_back_again.74807.35830.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 17