Is there marriage promised?

Haran

Hello, Namaskar.

1. Your mother, native place friends & people will think/ talk about you a lot.
that will give you emotional high state of mind.

2. Venus YogaKaraka on lagna, it will give you good looks but ketu will impact your personality development - (asp j-r, ma-r, rh)

3. 7H: venus and ketu asp's. confusion will be there.
rahu and jupiter makes you talk against societal norms about marriage. you may
criticise and comment religious practices followed in marriage. you may talk like a
rebel.

4. JU and Ma are meant for female's horoscope . Both vakra gathi.
ju under venus' star. inimical. this planet cannot perform well on marriage side.

5. lagnathipathi in 8-vakram:

6. mercury -5hl, 8hl is combust. 5h represents Poorva-punya balances. 5H represents
happiness through children. This lord is affected.

shani under sun star. bad
rahu under ketu star. - ok
mars under venus -- ok
sun under moon - ok
mer comb - bad
venus under ju -- ok
ke under rahu -- ok
moo under mars -- good

Mars, Venus, rahu connection with lagna means - Unconventional marriage, Marriage
with widow/widower possible, illicit affairs possible.

9. kuja dosham - stands cancelled

10. Sun in 12:
-- interest in occult scince
-- empathy towards mental patients
-- your style and tastes are different from others
-- you may struggle between conflicting desires

venus in 1:
-- you may attract people around you
-- you like beauty and aesthetics around you
-- you may throw some tactics( tantrums) like a child
-- you may brag about yourself and sometimes selfish and egoistic

ketu in 1:
-- you are a mysterious person
-- there will be a 2nd meaning to whatever you say
-- as ketu is afflicted by mars, you may lack self-confidence , lose your position,
lack stamina, health issues, miserable life possible
-- you may have psychological abilities (intuition skills)
-- some bad company of people is possible

Moon in 4:
Read something from here -- https://www.indastro.com/house/moon-4th-house.html

Saturn in 8 (vakra gathi):
-- causes delay and obstructions in matters relating to inheritance, debt, and sexual
satisfaction.
-- health issues may be prolonged one. however shani is lagnathipathi, so may not be a problem
-- you are patient, economical, and hard working
-- self-made disciplined personality
-- you can sacrifice the short-term happiness to meet the end goals

-----------------------------------------
11. In navamsa, Sun lies in 7h (for birth time 7.41am)
for birth time 7.35 am, venus lies in 7h. this is - karako bhava nasti .
so, your marriage will be spoilt because of too much of good things existing in you.
--------------------------------------

Hope this helps.

Gurusoul

Hello, Namaskar.

1. Your mother, native place friends & people will think/ talk about you a lot.
that will give you emotional high state of mind.

2. Venus YogaKaraka on lagna, it will give you good looks but ketu will impact your personality development - (asp j-r, ma-r, rh)

3. 7H: venus and ketu asp's. confusion will be there.
rahu and jupiter makes you talk against societal norms about marriage. you may
criticise and comment religious practices followed in marriage. you may talk like a
rebel.

4. JU and Ma are meant for female's horoscope . Both vakra gathi.
ju under venus' star. inimical. this planet cannot perform well on marriage side.

5. lagnathipathi in 8-vakram:

6. mercury -5hl, 8hl is combust. 5h represents Poorva-punya balances. 5H represents
happiness through children. This lord is affected.

shani under sun star. bad
rahu under ketu star. - ok
mars under venus -- ok
sun under moon - ok
mer comb - bad
venus under ju -- ok
ke under rahu -- ok
moo under mars -- good

Mars, Venus, rahu connection with lagna means - Unconventional marriage, Marriage
with widow/widower possible, illicit affairs possible.

9. kuja dosham - stands cancelled

10. Sun in 12:
-- interest in occult scince
-- empathy towards mental patients
-- your style and tastes are different from others
-- you may struggle between conflicting desires

venus in 1:
-- you may attract people around you
-- you like beauty and aesthetics around you
-- you may throw some tactics( tantrums) like a child
-- you may brag about yourself and sometimes selfish and egoistic

ketu in 1:
-- you are a mysterious person
-- there will be a 2nd meaning to whatever you say
-- as ketu is afflicted by mars, you may lack self-confidence , lose your position,
lack stamina, health issues, miserable life possible
-- you may have psychological abilities (intuition skills)
-- some bad company of people is possible

Moon in 4:
Read something from here -- https://www.indastro.com/house/moon-4th-house.html

Saturn in 8 (vakra gathi):
-- causes delay and obstructions in matters relating to inheritance, debt, and sexual
satisfaction.
-- health issues may be prolonged one. however shani is lagnathipathi, so may not be a problem
-- you are patient, economical, and hard working
-- self-made disciplined personality
-- you can sacrifice the short-term happiness to meet the end goals

-----------------------------------------
11. In navamsa, Sun lies in 7h (for birth time 7.41am)
for birth time 7.35 am, venus lies in 7h. this is - karako bhava nasti .
so, your marriage will be spoilt because of too much of good things existing in you.
--------------------------------------

Hope this helps.

Namaskar Haran jee,

Thanks for reply.i wanted to confirm if the chart you read has pisces ascendant. Actually just with few minutes difference chart changes from aquarius ascendant(7:40am) to pisces ascendant(7:41am). She has venus in 1st house, sun mercury ketu in 12th, lagnadipati jupiter mars rahu in 6th, moon in 5th, saturn in 7th.

Navamsa also have different planet position. Venus moving to 2nd house in chalit. Can you please again check with pisces ascendant. Thanks

Haran

Hai,

"Actually just with few minutes difference chart changes from aquarius ascendant(7:40am) to pisces ascendant(7:41am). She has venus in 1st house, sun mercury ketu in 12th, lagnadipati jupiter mars rahu in 6th, moon in 5th, saturn in 7th. "

On DOB, From 7.25 am to 8.57 am -- Lagna is Aquarius. After 8.57 am, Lagna is Pisces.
How can Lagna be Pisces for 7.41 birth time? You can check yourself in generating a chart online.

Gurusoul

Hai,

"Actually just with few minutes difference chart changes from aquarius ascendant(7:40am) to pisces ascendant(7:41am). She has venus in 1st house, sun mercury ketu in 12th, lagnadipati jupiter mars rahu in 6th, moon in 5th, saturn in 7th. "

On DOB, From 7.25 am to 8.57 am -- Lagna is Aquarius. After 8.57 am, Lagna is Pisces.
How can Lagna be Pisces for 7.41 birth time? You can check yourself in generating a chart online.

Hello Haran jee, i tried and got pisces ascendant, that might be coz of latitude, long and gmw time 5.5

Moreover if we take aquarius ascendant chart then also venus is not in first house. Sun mer ketu in 1st, venus 2nd, moon 6th, rahu mars jup 7th, saturn 8th. Sun is not in 7th navamsa. Thats why i feel there may be some problem of lati, long or birth place.

Please confirm, thanks

Haran

Please spend your precious time to shed some light on this whenever you be free. Thanks

Hello, Namaskar. Thank you for your trust.

7.41 am Feb28 1980 (Asc and Ve on Pisces, Moon in cancer)
----------------------
[Asc Ve]-------------[]-[]-[]
[mer-r k sun]-------[moo]
[]---------------------[rh ju-r ma-r]
[]-[]-[]---------------[sat-r]

Findings:

Jupiter-r in 6H, asp from mer-r,ketu and sun, conjoined with rh and mars:
-- Jupiter (lagnathipathi) is not in so good condition and marriage is not easy

7HL mer vakram: -- rough, un-smooth path towards marriage

sat-r on 7H: -- you may receive a old partner
-- marriage is more of duty & responsibilities
-- delays and obstacles possible
Link: https://www.indastro.com/house/saturn-7th-house.html

12HL and 11HL in 7H: This can give mixed results. You may spend your income in satisfying the partner. Also you may get your expense bills (receipts) to your spouse to pay for it.

7HL mer in 12:
-- your spouse will spend your wealth and you will loose it
-- even debts possible because of spouse
-- however Bojan (eating) and Nithra (sleep) will be good

Venus aspect on 7H: Venus can ensure his karakatwa (love and romance) happen when you marry.

5HL in 5H (Moon in ownh): This is good position for being loved.

Venus exalt (and also varkothamam) in 1:
-- you should be attracting people around you
-- you get interest in fine arts, fashion, architecture and fragrances

Based on venus' position, you seem to have love affairs and romance going on in life.

7HL and 4HL are mercury -- you may get maternal uncle side alliances
---------------
Sat-r,Mars-r aspect on Lagna: Not good for your personality growth. Aggressiveness,
head injuries possible by Mars. Introvert nature and unhopeful feeling about life possible due to shani's aspect.
---------------
sat and mars aspect on UpaPada lagna -- marriage not indicated
7HL in 12 in navamsa - marriage not indicated
7hl and 6hl together -- not a good married life or marriage will not take place
---------------
manglik exists and gets cancelled.
---------------
Kendra-thipathi dosha: You may feel tough to face practical situations due to lack of hand-on-experiences in life (may be in childhood days).
---------------
Can you check about your life longevity (from exp. astrologers) - as I get doubt when shani is throwing aspect on Lagna and also Ketu lying on lagna itself. You seem to have up to 65 years of life however do u face challenges in it?
---------------
Moon in cancer:
-- you are deep rooted in past memories (both good and bad)
-- you are attached with your mother, family, traditions, customs, heritage
-- you need peace, always
-- sometimes you are moody, flood-stormy. Others may not understand at times.
-- you may not speak out your hurts
---------------
venus under revathi (mer - frnd)
moon under Push (sat - ok)
ju under magh (ket- ok)
rahu under magh (ket - ok)
mars under magh (ket - ok)
saturn under upha (sun - Enemy)
mer under pbha ( venus - frnd)
ketu under dhan ( mars - ok)
sun under sata (rahu - Enemy)
------------------

TC.

Gurusoul

I would suggest from the mid of 2019, very good cahnces to get married.

Best Wishes

Thanks Saturn90, can you please check her navamsa too..how will be her married life. Talkings with a boy were going on from april 2018..their guna match was also 30..suddenly that boy has got alleged in a case though we know he is honest. So things got stuck..these are the details of boy 4 august, 6:45 am, jaipur(rajasthan)..please check if its a good match.

Gurusoul

Hello, Namaskar. Thank you for your trust.

7.41 am Feb28 1980 (Asc and Ve on Pisces, Moon in cancer)
----------------------
[Asc Ve]-------------[]-[]-[]
[mer-r k sun]-------[moo]
[]---------------------[rh ju-r ma-r]
[]-[]-[]---------------[sat-r]

Findings:

Jupiter-r in 6H, asp from mer-r,ketu and sun, conjoined with rh and mars:
-- Jupiter (lagnathipathi) is not in so good condition and marriage is not easy

7HL mer vakram: -- rough, un-smooth path towards marriage

sat-r on 7H: -- you may receive a old partner
-- marriage is more of duty & responsibilities
-- delays and obstacles possible
Link: https://www.indastro.com/house/saturn-7th-house.html

12HL and 11HL in 7H: This can give mixed results. You may spend your income in satisfying the partner. Also you may get your expense bills (receipts) to your spouse to pay for it.

7HL mer in 12:
-- your spouse will spend your wealth and you will loose it
-- even debts possible because of spouse
-- however Bojan (eating) and Nithra (sleep) will be good

Venus aspect on 7H: Venus can ensure his karakatwa (love and romance) happen when you marry.

Based on venus' position, you seem to have love affairs and romance going on in life.

7HL and 4HL are mercury -- you may get maternal uncle side alliances
---------------
Sat-r,Mars-r aspect on Lagna: Not good for your personality growth. Aggressiveness,
head injuries possible by Mars. Introvert nature and unhopeful feeling about life possible due to shani's aspect.
---------------
sat and mars aspect on UpaPada lagna -- marriage not indicated
7hl and 6hl together -- not a good married life or marriage will not take place
---------------
manglik exists and gets cancelled.
---------------
Kendra-thipathi dosha: You may feel tough to face practical situations due to lack of hand-on-experiences in life (may be in childhood days).
---------------
Can you check about your life longevity (from exp. astrologers) - as I get doubt when shani is throwing aspect on Lagna and also Ketu lying on lagna itself. You seem to have up to 65 years of life however do u face challenges in it?
---------------
Moon in cancer:
-- you are deep rooted in past memories (both good and bad)
-- you are attached with your mother, family, traditions, customs, heritage
-- you need peace, always
-- sometimes you are moody, flood-stormy. Others may not understand at times.
-- you may not speak out your hurts
---------------
venus under revathi (mer - frnd)
moon under Push (sat - ok)
ju under magh (ket- ok)
rahu under magh (ket - ok)
mars under magh (ket - ok)
saturn under upha (sun - Enemy)
mer under pbha ( venus - frnd)
ketu under dhan ( mars - ok)
sun under sata (rahu - Enemy)
------------------

TC.

Namaskar Haran ji, so the position of venus and moon is good in chart which says i will be loved after marriage right? But marriage is very difficult to happen..

"Venus aspect on 7H: Venus can ensure his karakatwa (love and romance) happen when you marry.

"

Well i am not getting the right proposal so no use of loads of proposals. I want to know venus is vargottama but in chalit its going to second house. What could be result of venus in 2nd house mesh rashi?

yes as you said for moon placement past incidents are difficult to forget...more attached with family..always need peace...moody...not speak my heart out...all are correct.

"Can you check about your life longevity (from exp. astrologers) - as I get doubt when shani is throwing aspect on Lagna and also Ketu lying on lagna itself. You seem to have up to 65 years of life however do u face challenges in it?"

Shani is aspecting lagna but ketu is not there.its in 12th house.

"Sat and mars aspect on UpaPada lagna -- marriage not indicated
7hl and 6hl together -- not a good married life or marriage will not take place"

If marriage is not indicated in navamsa then does it mean spirituality is on high in my chart? Is it the purpose of my life?

But few astrologers online as well as in real life has told me that marriage is promised in your chart, though it will be late but happy married life. I dont know what made them to conclude this.

Please check if this can be her life partner 4 august 1978, 6:45 am, jaipur(rajasthan). Talkings were going on but he got alleged in a case though he is honest.

Thanks for your time and help.

Haran

Namaskar Haran ji, so the position of venus and moon is good in chart which says i will be loved after marriage right? But marriage is very difficult to happen..

>> Your chart is a unique one. It has good Venus but not good marriage prospects.
----------------------------
Well i am not getting the right proposal so no use of loads of proposals. I want to know venus is vargottama but in chalit its going to second house. What could be result of venus in 2nd house mesh rashi?

>>> (I have not used chalit charts)
venus in 2:
-- you may get wealth benefits in the name of marriage (may be dowry, or rich partner etc)
-- for you, happiness is directly related to wealth and possessions
-- you spend money thoughtlessly the next moment you earned it
-- you spend on aritistic items
-- you like luxurious places

Venus in Mesha (Aries):
https://www.indastro.com/planet-sign/venus-aries.html

--------------
yes as you said for moon placement past incidents are difficult to forget...more attached with family..always need peace...moody...not speak my heart out...all are correct.
>>>>
I just copied from a resource. It matches with you.
I am sorry if you think Moon's placement is not much good. However Moon can be pacified with shanti parihar. (general remedy. or fasting on full-moon days etc).
-----------------------------

Shani is aspecting lagna but ketu is not there.its in 12th house.

"Sat and mars aspect on UpaPada lagna -- marriage not indicated
7hl and 6hl together -- not a good married life or marriage will not take place"

If marriage is not indicated in navamsa then does it mean spirituality is on high in my chart? Is it the purpose of my life?

>>>
Oops, I did it wrong. Ketu is in 12H now. It means a lot. It gives you spirituality, pious behaviour. You will be isolated from material enjoyments. Your sleep (nithra) and eating (bojan) may be affected. You will have serious deep knowledge about
knowing others inclinations and attitudes. Ketu will give you the ability to read others' intentions (motives). You have the skill of a spy, detective.

Sun in 12 will give you interest in psychic skills, occult matters. Father's relationship will be affected with you. Your father figure will be in a distant position - it means, either he does not intervene you or you will not have much of relationship.

Mercury in 12: Check this yourself. https://www.indastro.com/house/mercury-12th-house.html
(Mercury in vakra gathi could change the results in real to be non-smooth and rough).

12th house is meant for sorrows, expenses, losses, spirituality, peaceful sleeping, living in foreign places, humanitarian services (hospital, orphanage etc), left eye, left ear. Rahu and Mars' aspects indicate something wrong with you in these areas.

---------------------
But few astrologers online as well as in real life has told me that marriage is promised in your chart, though it will be late but happy married life. I dont know what made them to conclude this.

>>>
1. 12HL in 7H can mean a life like a Sanyasi/Bramachari. However Parivarthana of Shani(12hl) and Mercury(7hl) can mean benefice to you.
2. Rahu, Ketu connection to H12 from lagna means being away from relatives. Same when Rahu, Ketu connection to H12 from Venus.
-----------------------
When some astrologers say the possibility of marriage, they should have some reason - by experience. Or just some calculations of theirs will give them some confidence to predict so. (For me, it is just referring to book - not a professional I am).
-----------------------

Please check if this can be her life partner 4 august 1978, 6:45 am, jaipur(rajasthan). Talkings were going on but he got alleged in a case though he is honest.
>> I have not done match checking before. Hope you get things right to your favour.
---------------------
Thanks for your time and help.
Sure, thank you.

Last edited:

Haran

More on Ketu in 12:
Ketu in 12H makes a person spiritual and live in solitude. You may be an introvert. You may face sleep disorder. Ketu causes isolation/ detachment on the house it represents. You will spend on something that others will not/ need not know. (Expenses kept secret). Chances for abroad travel possible. You will get health issues too as Mars is throwing aspect. Ketu is considered as karaka for wisdom. In H12, you will get wisdom of spirituality/ moksha.
With evil aspects from other planets, your expenses may increase and chance of hospitalization is there.
Ketu in Aquarius:
-- Success (in spirituality) comes very late in life
-- Prone to ear related problems, family's hereditary health issues
-- You are stubborn in your desires and wishes
-- Instability of income
-- Association with friends/ children will be less
-- You are learned personality and know reality of life
-- You will struggle to get rid of your own never ending desires
-- you may make unrealistic plans (out of air)
-- Social service involvement is there
-- Chances for abroad travel possible

Last edited:

Gurusoul

More on Ketu in 12:
Ketu in 12H makes a person spiritual and live in solitude. You may be an introvert. You may face sleep disorder. Ketu causes isolation/ detachment on the house it represents. You will spend on something that others will not/ need not know. (Expenses kept secret). Chances for abroad travel possible. You will get health issues too as Mars is throwing aspect. Ketu is considered as karaka for wisdom. In H12, you will get wisdom of spirituality/ moksha.
With evil aspects from other planets, your expenses may increase and chance of hospitalization is there.
Ketu in Aquarius:
-- Success (in spirituality) comes very late in life
-- Prone to ear related problems, family's hereditary health issues
-- You are stubborn in your desires and wishes
-- Instability of income
-- Association with friends/ children will be less
-- You are learned personality and know reality of life
-- You will struggle to get rid of your own never ending desires
-- you may make unrealistic plans (out of air)
-- Social service involvement is there
-- Chances for abroad travel possible

Most of the points are true in my case. Thanks

Gurusoul

Hello, Did you read the previous reply too ?

Yes. :) first i thought you did quote my reply than suddenly noticed few new lines in email and read your complete reply. Thanks for that

What i analyzed is no hopes for marriage in pisces ascendant chart though less chances in chart with aquarius ascendant. Lets see what god has written in destiny :)

ANUP

Dear Friend

Many combinations which are not activating your marriage event.
I shall not be discussing those astrological factors which might be little confusing for you.
First your major Ketu-Moon combo,where Ketu represents Saturn.

Yes, one thing is there, your marriage is promised.
Let saturn antradasa pass which will end in Nov 2021.
Next is Mercury antra which might give you marriage between Nov'2021-Nov 2022.

Do try to give me update if possible.

Good luck,

Anup
www.kascorner.com

Gurusoul

Dear Friend

Many combinations which are not activating your marriage event.
I shall not be discussing those astrological factors which might be little confusing for you.
First your major Ketu-Moon combo,where Ketu represents Saturn.

Yes, one thing is there, your marriage is promised.
Let saturn antradasa pass which will end in Nov 2021.
Next is Mercury antra which might give you marriage between Nov'2021-Nov 2022.

Do try to give me update if possible.

Good luck,

Anup
www.kascorner.com

Thanks Anup ji, but i request you to please check again as saturn antardasha will be from jan 2020-2023, mercury antardasha will be from 2023- 2026

At present jupiter antardasha is going on. Is marriage possible in jupiter antardasha?

I want to know through which planetery position you said marriage is promised? Moreover saturn budh and moon are bhav vargottama. I heard that antardasha of bhav vargottama planets also give marriage so how about marriage in saturn antardasha?