coming back from ancient India

divine spark

Hello all,

My astrological educational journey began as a youngster and has been building steadily ever since. I think by about seven years ago I was studying and using exclusively Vedic astrology. I find that it works very, very well when I'm reading other people's charts. Maybe I'm just real intuitive in that way, as my planets suggest, but...

When it comes to my own chart (utterly fantastic under the Vedic eye), and especially when coming to predictions, it doesn't. No prediction of marriage has ever come true, whether by me or dozens of astrologers I've consulted with. No career prediction has come true either.. The dashas (planetary time periods) don't feel right at all either. Yes, of course, some things do correlate -a great many, in fact, or I wouldn't still be in the grips of utter fascination with this stuff.

I would love to have my chart read by western astrologers alike again. And maybe help little me with finding her purpose, her career direction, and just maybe, some hope for a true love dream come true. Either all of that or some stimulating insight and discourse. :)

Whoam1

In case you're not totally psychic here's my birth data (sorry forgot to put it up above!):

September 28, 1984
20:08
Milwaukee, WI

Tropical or sidereal chart preference? Also have you used your soul signifier (highest degree innerplanet or NN/SN depending on method) as the rising sign?

divine spark

I've been using sidereal exclusively... and in that chart Saturn is my highest degree planet, smack on my descendant. Never used the nodes as a rising sign; I have south node conjunct moon.

I guess I'm just asking anyone to give me their insight from whatever perspective they've been finding most useful.

Whoam1

I've been using sidereal exclusively... and in that chart Saturn is my highest degree planet, smack on my descendant. Never used the nodes as a rising sign; I have south node conjunct moon.

I guess I'm just asking anyone to give me their insight from whatever perspective they've been finding most useful.

I came here using Vedic/sidereal i switched to tropical and now I switched back, after learning about the highest degree soul sign it put my Vedic/sidereal IC in Pisces which explains my child life and my tropic did not. Also it explains my personality. I have a sag sun and Leo moon, but Scorpio Soul sign with Mercury as the planet also Venus and Pluto in Scorpio, top it of with the fact that Leo moon is aspecting Pluto is in the 8th house and in a dark degree, you get the firey watery disposition I have. And my tropical sun sign gets a stellium so I still contain some of its energy through mars which describes me more.

divine spark

I'm really looking for some more detailed or predictive insights, if anyone has them. I appreciate your response for sure but like I said I have been studying for most of my life so something that general doesn't help very much...

Whoam1

I'm really looking for some more detailed or predictive insights, if anyone has them. I appreciate your response for sure but like I said I have been studying for most of my life so something that general doesn't help very much...

Biased off that response try new things. Astrology predictions are only accurate the moment you cast the prediction, 10 mins later you'd have to look at all the charts and transits again because the moment has changed. I don't believe in predictive astrology, I use it psychologically, then using the inner workings of the chart and the mind of the charts owner, you form a place to predict in astrology. Sorry I'm not able to help you, but I think the reason why you can't find what your looking for is because it doesn't exist in the realm/window of perspective that your currently viewing from. Changing windows of a perspective is a start, but I have a feeling that this could end up as a life journey not as a simple change of chart. Sometimes the answers we are looking for are not the answers we need.

Whoam1

So... do you wanna read my chart from a psychological perspective?

Saturn and Pluto in Scorpio packs a dark punch, structure/death and resurrection together in one place makes the cycle smoother for you. Mars and Jupiter in Saggitarius makes you a badass but your good at heart especially spiritual too as saggitarius is over looked in that realm and the moon there is exceptional. The sun in libra in combination with the AC in Taurus makes a very pretty person, but little do people realize that both of these points go to Venus and Venus is in Scorpio, something dark lurks underneath the cover.Ypu secretly also punch a pack on the communication secotor of life, or you fail at it. Mercury in Virgo is a big force and whether it's good or bad depends on how you use it. The Sun/Moon/AC combo on your tropical chart is laced with dark energy but not as dark as your sidereal chart.