Will my mom's surgery go smoothly?

GeminiStarr

My mom is having surgery tomorrow and she is worried things wont go well. So now she has me worried and I just want know if things will go well and if not what to be prepared for.

Thank you for anyone who helps

Qq9KvHc.png

waybread

If am not a medical expert, but I think she'll be OK.

Traditionally your mother is a 10th house matter, ruled by Saturn. I note the sun conjunct the MC. It's in detriment in Aquarius (presumably Mom does need the surgery) but I think it's positive, overall. Venus is exalted and is sextiling a domciled Saturn, so that's good.

Your mother's health would be the 6th house from the 10th, or radix 3rd house, ruled by the moon. Having the moon in the 12th house normally isn't wonderful, but in this case, it's probably appropriate because the 12th house rules hospitals. The moon's next aspect is a helpful trine to the sun.

Please let us know what happens.

GeminiStarr

Traditionally your mother is a 10th house matter, ruled by Saturn. I note the sun conjunct the MC. It's in detriment in Aquarius (presumably Mom does need the surgery) but I think it's positive, overall. Venus is exalted and is sextiling a domciled Saturn, so that's good.

Your mother's health would be the 6th house from the 10th, or radix 3rd house, ruled by the moon. Having the moon in the 12th house normally isn't wonderful, but in this case, it's probably appropriate because the 12th house rules hospitals. The moon's next aspect is a helpful trine to the sun.

Thank you so much!

You gave me a little peace

I will come back after her surgery tomorrow morning

GeminiStarr

Update:

The operation went smoothly but they didnt get to accomplish all they set out. The doctor said keeping her under any longer would have caused complications. So now she has to go for another surgery in 2 weeks.

So it wasnt exactly a success but it did go smoothly. She isnt happy about it because she has a phobia of being in hospitals and the operating room.

She also said the recovery is a bit rougher than before. This was her 2nd procedure and now she has to have a 3rd.

Thank you again for reading the chart for me.