Comic and Cartoon Stars

autumnleaf

I'm not sure if this has been discussed already, but I have a few comic/cartoon stars that I love and would love to find out when they were first "born" and what their charts would look like.

Betty Boop, Jesscia Rabbit, Tinkerbell, Luann, and Daisy Mae are the top 5 on my list. I've tried to Google these, but it gives me stuff totally non-related to what I'm searching for.

Anybody have any suggestions on where to look or sites/links they can think of that may have this type of information?

Thank you in advance. :39:

sageofaquarius

Hi autumnleaf

www.imdb.com is the place to look for movie info.

Betty Boop's first film was released 9 August 1930, although I doubt you'll find a time for the first showing. She started life as a dog apparently! Mae Questel, who provided the voice, was born 13 September 1908 in the Bronx, NY, time unknown. You could try posing your question to Robert Reynolds (minniemato@hotmail.com) who posted a note on imdb about the film's director Dave Fleischer. Good luck. I'll leave you to follow up the rest.

That's all folks!

sage

autumnleaf

sageofaquarius said:
Hi autumnleaf

www.imdb.com is the place to look for movie info.

Betty Boop's first film was released 9 August 1930, although I doubt you'll find a time for the first showing. She started life as a dog apparently! Mae Questel, who provided the voice, was born 13 September 1908 in the Bronx, NY, time unknown. You could try posing your question to Robert Reynolds (minniemato@hotmail.com) who posted a note on imdb about the film's director Dave Fleischer. Good luck. I'll leave you to follow up the rest.

That's all folks!

sage

Yes, thank you! I also found out the actresses name she's portrayed/drawn after: Helen Kane. Born on August 4, 1903 (no time was listed) Bronx, NY. She had breast cancer. Ten years and two hundred chemo treatments later, she died on September 26, 1966. :(

Pudgy was her first boyfriend because they had originally drawn Betty as a poodle. :p Then they changed her shape to that of a sexy woman but the ears stayed long and eventually came to look like earrings.

sageofaquarius

Amazing info. I didn't know she'd been based on a real person - and then turned into a poodle. So I guess you'll have to cast her chart as if she were a pet! :D

Any surprises with the other characters on your list?

autumnleaf

Betty Boop was born on August 8, 1930. Leo, what a surprise! :p

Haven't had a chance to do enough research on the others yet. Do you really think I should post any information on these? Is anybody else really interested in such things?

sageofaquarius

Born on a full moon, too!

These particular characters may not be well-known to younger astrologers. Mickey Mouse must have had his chart calculated by now.

autumnleaf

sageofaquarius said:
Born on a full moon, too!

These particular characters may not be well-known to younger astrologers. Mickey Mouse must have had his chart calculated by now.

We share the same birthday!! Only he's about 30 or 40 years older than me. :D I'm sure his chart has been done. I just haven't felt good these last few days so I haven't dome much research.