I feel very drawn to him emotionally and it's making me suspicious of his motives

NympheTamine

We've been seeing each other for a month and I've connected with him like I never did with anyone else. Neither of us is looking for relationship or love and we agreed that we wanted someone to connect with and talk to. We can't go without talking everyday and seeing each other a few times a week. Although we decided to only be friends as we want different things from life he admitted it would be hard for him to do so as he feels very sexually attracted to me. The other day, we ended up drinking a little too much and ended up sleeping with each other. After this I didn't want to see him any more but he kept begging me to be friends with him again as he doesn't have much people he can talk to the same way. He also tells me he wants to be there for me and guide me so that i meet the right man. I'm starting to have feelings for this guy and I'm also starting to feel very suspicious of him. I get this feeling that he's playing some kind of game and wants me to be in love with him just for the satisfaction of it.
I have attached our synastry below and I wanted to know how compatable we are in general? Should I stay around him or run?

Attachments

• synastry.gif
    synastry.gif
    37 KB · Views: 41

ashriia

Hi.

I am not an expert in synastry charts by any means. However looking at the chart you both have Plutonian tendencies in relationships. So manipulation, strong sexual desires, even obsessions you both understand.
The chart seems to indicate an intimate friendship. Intimacy definitely with all that happening with the conjunctions of Vertex/Moon/Chiron/Venus/Sun. For him, in his 8th house.. and for your on an Angle. Might feel like a very powerful connection, for both of you. The Sun/Jupiter conjunction is nice too, and can be very positive.

I think it is strange that he said he wants to be there for you and guide you to find the right man. Seems like code for an attempt to stay in your life. Men that are sexually attracted to you, and sleep with you are not trying to help you find someone else! Pfft. :lol:

Good luck in however you choose to proceed.:smile:

Aurelius

Follow your gut/intuition. If you get a bad vibe around this man and you don't feel genuinely safe with him then cut off contact without feeling bad about it. You don't owe him anything. If on the other hand you feel good around him and he brings your energy up, don't over-think his intentions or avoid him out of fear. Inside you must know what the truth is.

muchacho

We've been seeing each other for a month and I've connected with him like I never did with anyone else. Neither of us is looking for relationship or love and we agreed that we wanted someone to connect with and talk to. We can't go without talking everyday and seeing each other a few times a week. Although we decided to only be friends as we want different things from life he admitted it would be hard for him to do so as he feels very sexually attracted to me. The other day, we ended up drinking a little too much and ended up sleeping with each other. After this I didn't want to see him any more but he kept begging me to be friends with him again as he doesn't have much people he can talk to the same way. He also tells me he wants to be there for me and guide me so that i meet the right man. I'm starting to have feelings for this guy and I'm also starting to feel very suspicious of him. I get this feeling that he's playing some kind of game and wants me to be in love with him just for the satisfaction of it.
I have attached our synastry below and I wanted to know how compatable we are in general? Should I stay around him or run?

(using whole sign houses) His ASC triggers your 2nd House (self-worth), his Moon and Venus your 10th House (career, authority figures) and his Sun your 11th House (friends). Which means this relationship would have a grounding and stabalizing effect on you and probably inspire you to work on your career (10th) and goals and dreams (11th).

Your ASC triggers his 12th House (spiritual bonds), your Moon his 4th House (deep emotional bonds) and your Sun his 8th House (sexuality) - which are all water houses! Which means he really has deep feelings for you. However, the water houses deal with past or hidden stuff, so having those houses triggered by someone can be potentially challenging because it forces him to look at things he normally wouldn't rather look at.

So, for him, this relationship really hits home, all water houses triggered. For you, not that deep a connection though. So for him this relationship will be very rewarding on an emotional and spiritual level, for you it will be very rewarding on a material/accomplishments level.

Judging by planets in signs, Pisces Moon and Leo Moon are definitely attracted to each other. Virgo Sun and Cancer Sun is also okay. But Sagittarius rising and Scorpio rising are not compatible.

So, coming back to your initial question, I don't think he's deceiving you. With all his water houses triggered, it's very real for him. I rather think that you, with all those planets in water signs and Scorpio rising, are a bit too suspicious and worry a bit too much.

NympheTamine

(using whole sign houses) His ASC triggers your 2nd House (self-worth), his Moon and Venus your 10th House (career, authority figures) and his Sun your 11th House (friends). Which means this relationship would have a grounding and stabalizing effect on you and probably inspire you to work on your career (10th) and goals and dreams (11th).

Your ASC triggers his 12th House (spiritual bonds), your Moon his 4th House (deep emotional bonds) and your Sun his 8th House (sexuality) - which are all water houses! Which means he really has deep feelings for you. However, the water houses deal with past or hidden stuff, so having those houses triggered by someone can be potentially challenging because it forces him to look at things he normally wouldn't rather look at.

So, for him, this relationship really hits home, all water houses triggered. For you, not that deep a connection though. So for him this relationship will be very rewarding on an emotional and spiritual level, for you it will be very rewarding on a material/accomplishments level.

Judging by planets in signs, Pisces Moon and Leo Moon are definitely attracted to each other. Virgo Sun and Cancer Sun is also okay. But Sagittarius rising and Scorpio rising are not compatible.

So, coming back to your initial question, I don't think he's deceiving you. With all his water houses triggered, it's very real for him. I rather think that you, with all those planets in water signs and Scorpio rising, are a bit too suspicious and worry a bit too much.

But I thought that my Moon fell in his 3rd house of communication and not his 4th

MaybeNow

No man ever wants to be just friends with a woman he finds attractive. He wants to have sex with you regardless how it turns out. If he's good in bed, enjoy it, learn a few new tricks. Just make sure you and/or he use a good form of birth control. No spontaneous sex otherwise!:devil: