Trayvon Martin Unarmed Teen Killed - CCTV of George Zimmerman in Police Station

JUPITERASC

Florida Man Shoots Black Teen To Death For Playing Music Too Loud, Pleads Not Guilty Citing Zimmerman Law.

http://christwire.org/2013/07/flori...-loud-pleads-not-guilty-citing-zimmerman-law/
There is no such thing as 'the Zimmerman Law' - in fact it's known as Florida's Stand Your Ground Law
and the case you mention clearly shows
the gravity of the Trayvon Martin Murder case

The Trayvon Martin Murder Case is of major importance simply because the message is clear that in Florida - and many other States as well - anyone can LEGALLY pursue, stalk, provoke and kill innocent people including innocent children, on the flimsy pretext that they were 'in fear for their lives'

T

Teb

JA, with all of the petition signatures I'm sure this has indeed made it to the federal level?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

juror B29 signed a book deal, good for her
That's a good reason to question her presence on the Jury. There's been some speculation that she may be related to one of the defence team

Teb, B-37's interview on Anderson Cooper is very revealing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcdSZw2-C18

At 21:12 on the timer, during the interview
Juror B-37 says that to begin with

three of the jurors thought GZ was not guilty,
two thought GZ was guilty of manslaughter,
one thought GZ guilty of first degree murder

Juror B-37's story proves that the Jurors did not study the evidence sufficiently long.

If the Jurors had taken time they would have noticed that NOTHING SUPPORTS GZ’S CLAIMS.

DNA evidence shows there was no fight, no sucker punch

- to believe GZ’s claims the jury would have had to deny reality and the laws of physics and believe that TM decided to run in the same direction in which a car containing a stranger stalking him was travelling

AND believe GZ didn't know the street he was on even though there were only three streets in the neighbourhood and GZ used those streets FOR THE PAST FOUR YEARS EVERY TIME HE WALKED HIS DOG.

How can anyone believe that, even though familiar with the community, GZ would walk to the back of houses to find an address when there were plenty of houses facing him and closer AND WITH THEIR ADDRESSES CLEARLY DISPLAYED

How could the jury have convinced themselves that this skinny kid, at 5’11 160 pounds
man handled a grown man who was 50lbs heavier and was training in MMA for the past two years????

Can ANYONE believe that after GZ alleged he spread TM's arms out AFTER GZ SHOT HIM that TM could have been capable of conveniently putting his arms back under his body after being shot in the heart with a hollow point bullet? To believe GZ is to believe that TM had super human abilities instead of being just a regular kid walking home from the store

The head injuries and nose injuries were all self inflicted…the DNA evidence tells us this…he could have easily hit his own head on the concrete while trying to use his MMA ground game to restrain TM…The recoil from the gun is most likely cause of GZ's nose injury

JUPITERASC

JA, with all of the petition signatures I'm sure this has indeed made it to the federal level?
Teb, according to newsmedia:

:

'....On Sunday, the Justice Department said it is reviewing evidence in the case to determine whether criminal civil rights charges are warranted.

The department opened an investigation into Trayvon Martin's death last year
but stepped aside to allow the state prosecution to proceed.

Eric Holder said:

"I want to assure you that the Justice Department will continue to act in a manner that is consistent with the facts and the law.
We must not — as we have too often in the past — let this opportunity pass," .....'

Evidence under evaluation

'....The justice department says:

The criminal section of its civil rights division
the FBI and federal prosecutors in Florida are continuing to evaluate the evidence generated during the federal investigation
plus evidence and testimony from the state trial.

Advocates want federal civil rights charges against Zimmerman.....'

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

thanks JA for the follow up.
pluto sq Uranus maybe the judical system will be over haul.
That's ok Teb - thanks for contributing

The 'judicial system' definitely takes aeons before any meaningful changes are ever implemented

on a more day to day level,
claudette and I have highlighted earlier that
- since Mercury Retrogrades have a certain reputation,
then Mercury being Retrograde during this trial COULD be significant so I checked my trusty Ephemeris and found that:

Mercury continues retrograde until the end of this week, before turning Stationary Direct on Friday 19 July 2013

Mercury then goes Direct on Saturday 20 July 2013

Since Saturday is the weekend, it's possible that the effects of Mercury turning Direct - if there are any - shall not in any event become evident until Monday 22 July 2013

Mercury then revisits the degree of the announcement of the verdict approximately
Thursday 25 July 2013

It's a good opportunity to gauge the effects of Mercury Retrograde
because these influences could become evident as early as week beginning Monday 22 July 2013 - Friday 26 July 2013

JUPITERASC

HAYWARD, Calif. — Hayward Police arrested a Barstow woman Saturday night for reportedly attacking music legend Lester Chambers after he dedicated a song to Trayvon Martin.
Chambers, the 73-year-old singer of the legendary 1960's music group The Chambers Brothers, was assailed around 5 p.m. Saturday while on stage at Hayward Russell City Blues Festival.
According to police and witnesses, the singer had dedicated Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” to Martin when 43-year-old Dinalynn Andrews Potter jumped up and shoved Chambers to the ground after allegedly yelling “It’s all your fault!”
Thanks for that piercethevale - I found SOME exclusive video of the actual attack on the aged music legend http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=24VSGi8Y5VQ

72 YEAR OLD MUSIC LEGEND LESTER CHAMBERS COMMENTS ON HIS EXPERIENCE
OF BEING UNEXPECTEDLY
ATTACKED IN MID-SONG BY THE 42 YEAR OLD WOMAN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&feature=iv&src_vid=24VSGi8Y5VQ&v=S-82cgZgEtw

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Teb, within one day of the verdict more than one million signatures obtained on the petition to the DOJ to bring a Federal case against child killer George Zimmerman

RACHEL MADDOW SHOW WITH THE ACTUAL FACTS AS THEY HAPPENED IN THE REAL WORLD
http://video.msnbc.msn.com/rachel-maddow-show/52485103#52485103

'....Rachel Maddow explains why the Department of Justice was involved in helping keep the peace for 2012 protests over the death of Trayvon Martin and contrasts the “Fox News world” perspective with the “real world” facts that contradict the hysterical outrage on Fox News over accusations that the federal government was secretly organizing protests for Trayvon Martin
....'

FEDERAL HATE CRIME SHOW DISCUSSION
INCLUDES NAACP PRESIDENT AND CEO - BENJAMIN JEALOUS, TALKING WITH RACHEL MADDOW about why he believes there are sufficient grounds for the Department of Justice to bring civil rights charges against George Zimmerman in the death of Trayvon Martin
. http://video.msnbc.msn.com/rachel-maddow-show/52485110#52485110

JUPITERASC

'...UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE COULD PROSECUTE GZ FOR VIOLATING THE FEDERAL HATE CRIME STATUTE.

18 USC 249 provides in pertinent part:

Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, willfully causes bodily injury to any person or, through the use of fire, a firearm, a dangerous weapon, or an explosive or incendiary device, attempts to cause bodily injury to any person, because of the actual or perceived race, color, religion, or national origin of any person -

(B) shall be imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined in accordance with this title, or both, if -

(i) death results from the offense.....'

'….Please note that the Double Jeopardy Clause does not prohibit a federal prosecution against GZ.

The Double Jeopardy Clause only prohibits a prosecution by the same sovereign entity that prosecuted him. That is the State of Florida.

The United States is a different sovereign.

I think the problem with the verdict in this case was the de-emphasis on race and the presence of stealth jurors on the jury. I believe B-37, and possibly two others, lied their way onto that jury determined to vote NG, regardless of the evidence. If I’m right, they should be prosecuted for perjury....'

'….I think serious consideration should be given to prosecuting B-37 for perjury for her responses to questions asked during voir dire. I hope I did not misunderstand her to say the jury considered evidence that was not presented at trial. Those ladies ignored Judge Nelson's instructions. Whatever the reason or reasons, the State of Florida failed and an unrepentant racist child killer is free to kill again. Enough! If you have not already done so, please take a few moments of your time to watch Rachel Maddow interview Ben Jealous and sign the following petitions....' Frederick Leatherman

White House
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...artment-justice-death-trayvon-martin/LkGHz0VH

NAACP http://www.naacp.org/page/s/doj-civil-rights-petition

More than 1 million people have signed the NAACP petition.

Individuals Who Care

JUPITERASC

CONFIRMATION

'….Barbara Arnwine, president and executive director the Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law – who earlier in the day joined calls for federal civil rights charges against Zimmerman, said that later in the afternoon, she joined a U.S. Department of Justice conference call to discuss the prospects.

“They were calling on us to actively refer anyone who had any information, that might build a case against Zimmerman for either a civil rights violation or a hate crime.

They said they would very aggressively investigate this case.”....'

DOJ officials said they would open a public email address so people could send in tips on the case. That email address, which is now in operation, is
Sanford.florida@usdoj.gov. http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-76680163/

JUPITERASC

'....Trayvon's friend, 19-year-old Rachel Jeantel was criticised for her speech, appearance, mannerisms and “lack of education.” Jeantel’s testimony and recent appearance on CNN’s “Piers Morgan Tonight”, greatly impacted radio legend Tom Joyner who has been determined to help Jeantel. Tuesday morning on Tom Joyner Morning Show, Joyner offered an olive branch to the embattled teen, offering her a possible full scholarship to any HBCU through the Tom Joyner Foundation. “If you want to graduate from high school, and go to an HBCU, even if it’s not in Florida but especially Florida, like Florida Memorial, Edward Waters or FAMU, if you want to do that, I want to help you do that.” Joyner did not only offer his assistance in college, he wants to help her get there, adding, “I will help you get tutors to get you out of high school, tutors to help you pass the SAT and I will give you a full ride scholarship to any HBCU you’d like.” Jeantel, who we later learned was in shock from the offer, simply responded “thank you.” http://blackamericaweb.com/146558/t...ffered-full-ride-scholarship-from-tom-joyner/

KEY QUESTION REMAINS UNANSWERED
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/07/14/196680/zimmerman-verdict-leaves-key-question.html#.UeXu36xahu1

IF there were to be a federal trial, the trial be held at the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida in Orlando - source: Frederick Leatherman

'….It is not only illegal, immoral and unethical, but makes the US a laughingstock worldwide because they can’t recognise and prosecute a clear case of murder. You can bet, unless the child killer GZ is stopped, he WILL kill again. Not only does GZ now think he has a free ticket to do so, he is more paranoid than ever. During the trial I noticed how he was focused on the pictures that were being shown of Trayvon. It gave me the impression he might be saying to himself (or eventually to his close circle) “Wow, look at my trophy, finally got myself a c#on/goon/punk”.....' http://www.democracynow.org/2013/7/16/naacp_leads_push_for_federal_civil

images

'….And during the walk through video GZ told Serino, Singleton, and Erwin, matter of factly, nonchalantly - “I just shot him”, as if it was no big deal. There is no doubt in my mind, he knew exactly what he was doing. And it isn’t just GZ, it's people who think like him - they ALL need to know that you cannot profile someone as being bad just because you don’t like how they look.

It's horrendous a woman gets 20years for firing a warning shot
, she feared her husband who admitted to not only beating her but beating his past girlfriends. It’s not so much that she was near her husband BUT THAT HE WAS NEAR HER. SHE HAD A RESTRAINING ORDER TO KEEP HIM AWAY AND HE DIDN’T. HE WAS IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW. Angela Corey decided that because there were children in the house that she endangered them. But, IF she were white, she would have been protecting her children.....'

JUPITERASC

A COP'S TAKE ON THE TRAYVON MARTIN MURDER CASE VERDICT

'….George fits into a special category termed perpetual wanna-be. He loves guns, loves MMA, watches cops, fancies himself a criminal investigator in the making, patrols in his personal vehicle, keeps a police scanner, thinks that he has a direct line into dispatch. Dispatchers on night shift probably know him by name only because he shows up on caller ID so much. On the night in question he probably sees Trayvon and tragically decided this sneaky perp wasn't going to get away from him this time. His GUN makes him do things that he shouldn't do because he is basically a coward....'

'...He follows, attacks, decides to shoot at point blank range.

Even the fight scene played out in Zimmermans mind was written like an urban contemporary movie with Trayvon's last words saying "You got me". (really?)

AS A POLICE OFFICER YOU ARE TRAINED TO USE NECESSARY FORCE TO SUBDUE THE THREAT BUT IF THERE IS NO LONGER A DEADLY THREAT, DEADLY FORCE IS NO LONGER NECESSARY OR APPROVED.

Translation = Had this been a real police officer, his a**e would be in deep *h**.

The local police knew he was a cheese ball. That's why they never hired him. They probably knew him by name
.....'
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/14/1223459/-A-Cop-s-take-on-the-Verdict

We're boycotting Florida tourism until the "stand your ground" law is overturned. Your state is not a safe place to vacation if your citizens are able to kill anyone they deem suspicious.
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/boycott-florida-tourism

Rev. Al Sharpton said Monday that his organization will hold vigils and rallies in 100 cities
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y2xWPqlHNbs

Rallies on Sunday were largely peaceful as demonstrators voiced their support for Martin's family and decried the verdict.

However, police in Los Angeles said they arrested six people, mostly for failure to disperse, after about 80 protesters gathered in Hollywood on Sunset Boulevard and an unlawful assembly was declared.

New York police said at least a dozen people were arrested on disorderly conduct charges during a rally in Times Square.

claudette

I'm so behind on listening to links provided, will do that today.

In the meantime, I came across an op ed in the NYT yesterday by Charles Blow. "The whole system failed Trayvon Martin." It's beautifully, powerfully written. 1100 comments, including one by karmax, about #42, I think. He lives in Lake Worth FL. He describes a volunteer watch system they have, COPS, sponsored by the Sheriff's Dept. Volunteers have to go through a training course, and be certified. They use Sheriff's cars, with blinking lights that all the residents recognize. 2 volunteers are in the car, and they are not to leave the car nor carry weapons or flashlights. A Sheriff's Department person works with volunteers on an ongoing basis. COPS WAS at GZ HOA to present the program. Karmax said there was "testimony" GZ was present. He didn't like the restrictions and started his own community patrol-Neighborhood Watch (I guess.) And that's how he patrolled the neighborhood, armed and with flashlights, in his own vehicle.

I'm going to upload some charts later today, and add some comments, but wanted to post this right away.

JUPITERASC

I'm so behind on listening to links provided, will do that today.

In the meantime, I came across an op ed in the NYT yesterday by Charles Blow. "The whole system failed Trayvon Martin." It's beautifully, powerfully written. 1100 comments, including one by karmax, about #42, I think. He lives in Lake Worth FL. He describes a volunteer watch system they have, COPS, sponsored by the Sheriff's Dept. Volunteers have to go through a training course, and be certified. They use Sheriff's cars, with blinking lights that all the residents recognize. 2 volunteers are in the car, and they are not to leave the car nor carry weapons or flashlights. A Sheriff's Department person works with volunteers on an ongoing basis. COPS WAS at GZ HOA to present the program. Karmax said there was "testimony" GZ was present. He didn't like the restrictions and started his own community patrol-Neighborhood Watch (I guess.) And that's how he patrolled the neighborhood, armed and with flashlights, in his own vehicle.

I'm going to upload some charts later today, and add some comments, but wanted to post this right away.
The Feds/DOJ need to have that information - anyone can email them with relevant information - The Double Jeopardy Clause only precludes the State of Florida from retrying GZ. It does not preclude the federal government from prosecuting him. The federal government is a different sovereign. The DOJ IS investigating. According to Frederick Leatherman, if they decide that GZ should be charged, they will contact him or his legal counsel. If he pleads not guilty, the U.S. Attorney goes before a grand jury for indictment. It’s their courtroom. They call their witnesses and present evidence. The accused has no right to be there and might not even be told when the Grand Jury convenes. DOJ put their investigation on hold, to not interfere with the State’s case. Nelson didn’t allow the subject of racial profiling to be entered as evidence, so we really don’t know what evidence they had, or how much they even tried to uncover the racial aspect of this case. They will prosecute if they think they have enough evidence to show racial animus. More than one million signatures on one petition alone means it's closer to one and a quarter million signatures all told - with thousands added daily - millions of people world wide are insisting on Justice for Trayvon so the Feds/DOJ are being pressed to do some investigative work on this issue

JUPITERASC

'...B-37's statement “Somebody died but nothing could be done” says much about her.
You would say that if Trayvon had died of cancer.
No, somebody didn’t just die.
A child was murdered, shot in the heart.
Pulling the trigger is a deliberate act.
B-37 wants people to think it was a mishap instead of a horrific crime.

Juror B37 is on CNN saying laws need changing, she was left with no option than to vote the way she did???

She could have reviewed the information.

B-37 lied about not knowing anything about the case during voir dire(spelling) and then contradicts herself by saying she used outside information to make her judgement?!!?...'

IT WASN'T ME! FOUR ZIMMERMAN JURORS RELEASE STATEMENT DISTANCING THEMSELVES FROM B37
! http://globalgrind.com/news/it-wasn...s-release-statement-distancing-themselves-b37

Child killer George Zimmerman had 14 documented hours of training in Neighborhood Watch from Sanford Police and had also taken many credit hours of coursework towards a degree in police work.

There was no good reason to kill an unarmed child, an innocent Junior schoolboy