Is Sun opposite Moon a hinderence to this outcome?

Tryalchemy

My question was "Will my friend ever speak to me again?"
I am Mercury in Gemini (how fitting for the question)
He is Jupiter (7th house) in Sag
So both significators are applying conjunction to each other and I don't see any other planets that will interfere before Mercury reaches Jupiter and perfects the aspect.

However Moon is curently applying opposition to Sun...so will this have great impact on the outcome, since it would be considered a potent aspect? Even though Sun is not a significator? It seems more like it represents the current situation, as I am the moon who holds on to the past and perhaps the opposition with the Sun shows how we are at odds and that he thinks not much about our friendship at all. He is a Leo so it makes sense for the Sun to represent him as well..

Last major aspect the moon makes before going VOC is trine Mars.
Moon enters Libra and then trines Saturn, Mercury and Jupiter.

I thought everything aside from the Moon-Sun opposition would indicate that yes, we will speak again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210227-222119_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210227-222119_Chrome.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 29

IleneK

Premium Member
Using Moon as a reflection the unfolding of the question, Moon has passed its opposition to Sun and now separates from it, so the past opposition has no bearing on the upcoming matter.
Moon's next aspect is a favorable trine in which Moon receives Mars by exaltation. I would say that this bodes well for the matter.

Tryalchemy

Thank you! Yes I was thinking the trine to mars was positive. Hopefully it means we will talk soon and not 20 years from now, god willing.