Will I get a job at *** Health?

07.Re

Hi All,

I asked the question: Will I get a job at *** Health? There are three vacancies, I'll be applying for.

I'm Venus in my 11th house of hope, and the job/vacancy is Moon in 12th, quite fitting too, since the job is at a hospital. There is no aspect between the two.

There is however, POF conjunct true node in first house. This seems promising.

Please could someone confirm if it looks like a yay or a nay.

TIA.

Attachments

• Job Health.jpg
    Job Health.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 35

Zarathu

Account Closed
Horary assumes that you have the skills, the required experience, the educations, and that there are no black marks on your record that would deny you the job. If any of these things intervene then horary may not accurately tell you.

For example if you are male and ask if you will be pregnant in the next 6 months, or female but had a hysterectomy, horary may or may not put Saturn in the 7th, or have the ASC in the first 30 second of the sign. Horary would assume that you had an equal chance of being pregnant.

I have to say this to start.

Z

[P.S.: I am asking questions or making comments to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

07.Re

Yes, horary would assume correctly that I have the necessary skills etc. I'm familiar with the rules and as such, ensure any questions I ask, are clear and ideally answered with a yes or no. I understand that people freely offer their time in answering horary charts.

Should you still be interested in looking at the chart, and I make no assumption that you are, I'll send required info.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Yes, horary would assume correctly that I have the necessary skills etc. I'm familiar with the rules and as such, ensure any questions I ask, are clear and ideally answered with a yes or no. I understand that people freely offer their time in answering horary charts.

Should you still be interested in looking at the chart, and I make no assumption that you are, I'll send required info.

I will be happy to look at the chart tomorrow(its late in EST time, if you PM me the necessary data as I stated in my PM).

Zarathu

Account Closed
OK....

Looking initially there don't appear to be any direct reasons why we might have difficulty determining an answer: Saturn is not in the 7th house; the Moon is not VOC; the ASC is not very late or very early, although its somewhat early showing that maybe just maybe a lot has to happen, and the rule of the ASC is in Ptolemaic aspect to the ruler of the house of the question.

1. Usually I can see an obvious Arabic Part designating the real question here in a tight aspect of the Moon to an Arabic part. While there are some, none seem directly related to the subject of getting a job. However the moon does aspect the "D" part of Deception by Women, which is something to be watching out for in this whole circumstance. I do not know what this means but you may now or in the future.

2. The Moon is in an intercepted sign
This usually means that there is interference in the matter in some way; a blocked course of action; some important piece of information fails to reach you are the right time, the answer is held up in some way pending some action by someone else(which in this case may be female)

3. Moon is both in Virgo and in a cadent house: more money, more time, more meetings, more paperwork is going to need to happen before a yes to the can be reached.

4. Moon Sextiles Saturn, which suggests that something is in the way and is some kind of delay involved

5. Moon has an aspect to Mars which always shows something being cut out in the process to getting to a yes

6. Moon inconjuncts Uranus showing that the change may not be something that you will like, and that it will look good at the surface but later show endless things that you never saw coming.

7. Saturn in in the 2nd house showing that such a move may impact your money or possessions in a way you don't like, and may at least initially impact badly on your creative efforts

8. the ruler of the house of the Question is RX: you may not know what's really going on with this, and clearly you don't have the big picture

9. Pluto is in the 4th house of the end of the Matter, but pPluto is also in mutual reception, so even if it is a yes, you may be able to get out of it if it looks like its going bad

10. But Pluto is also RX, which may show that, things are more in the nature of things being not what you really want

-----
IMO, there is not a clear yes or no here. But it is clear that it may not be the best choice for you to take if it is a yes. You need to be aware that there are many pitfalls to doing it that you might not like when all is said and done, even if you are offered the job.

07.Re

That's an interesting reply, Zarathu. The applications have been sent, and the closing date is the 10th September. I'm guessing it takes a week or so after that to short list, so it'll be a while before I hear much from them.

Thanks for the input.