Will I be returning to school?

redhat

I am not currently attending school. New semester begins in January, will I be returning to school then?

Attachments

• IMG_9743.jpg
    IMG_9743.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 59

redhat

tikana, could you explain a bit more in detail? Chrysalis sounds right, my L9 is not looking so good. Fall + Combust.
So even if I return, it may not be beneficial?
First could you tell me why you think i could return based on this chart?
Thanks a ton

dr. farr

By Ankara horary:

:querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
:university/school/higher education = 9th whole sign house = Cancer = Moon

:Moon flows away from Mars = - testimony
:Moon, significator of the 9th house, is in querent's house (1st) but is in its fall (in Scorpio) = - testimony

Answer: no, querent will not return to school in the immediately upcoming semester.

tikana

tikana, could you explain a bit more in detail? Chrysalis sounds right, my L9 is not looking so good. Fall + Combust.
So even if I return, it may not be beneficial?
First could you tell me why you think i could return based on this chart?
Thanks a ton

i think the problem is school not even you
well mars is in shitty position but then meh.. mutual harm
moon is combust so it is in worse shape
planets these days are in such shitty shape,..i don't even know how to read anything these days

redhat

i think the problem is school not even you
well mars is in shitty position but then meh.. mutual harm
moon is combust so it is in worse shape
planets these days are in such shitty shape,..i don't even know how to read anything these days

Hmm... what do you mean my school is the problem? Do you mean the school is problematic for me? School is in trouble like finance wise? There are issues at the school?
Thanks in advance

redhat

By Ankara horary:

:querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
:university/school/higher education = 9th whole sign house = Cancer = Moon

:Moon flows away from Mars = - testimony
:Moon, significator of the 9th house, is in querent's house (1st) but is in its fall (in Scorpio) = - testimony

Answer: no, querent will not return to school in the immediately upcoming semester.
Thank you dr. farr. Is it possible to tell when I might be returnig to school then?

Sunrise

I am not currently attending school. New semester begins in January, will I be returning to school then?
Dear,
I will also agree. I think you will be able to go to school. School want you. The Moon is in your first house, it comes to you.
The truth is that the Lord of your 9th (school) is in a very nasty position, but "loves" Mars (you), and is angular.
So, here the Moon gets some titles. But the fact that the :moon: is going to burn by Sun, shows another serious weakness.

All I can say here is that it is important that :sun: also "loves" Mars. That shows us that the school or the knowledge,wants you (dispositor :mars:).

But :mars: (you), is in the fall of the Sun but also in his own detriment. These reception show us the difficult situation that you may find along the way. :sun: here shows us the benefits of the knowledge you will get. Here it seems that you :)mars:) can not be satisfied with the knowledge. We can see that also from the fact that Mars in the future will be in the sign of :scorpio:, in the Fall of the Moon (school).

However, I would advise you -what ever says horary chart, to go and start school because knowledge is important and you can use it on the road.
Do not forget that Mars will enter his own space in the future and will get titles. Tells us that now you can be difficult and confused in some things, but in the future you will be much better and you will be able to manage the situations.

hope the best and good luck

redhat

Dear Sunrise,

Thank you for the kind words. However, the chart seems to say that going to school might be a very bad idea - combust, Mars is in its own detriment, Mars will be in the fall of the Moon...
The past year was very rough for me, which was why I decided to take a break anyway. In your opinion, what are some unfortunate bad things that could happen? Would it be better to take more time off?

Chrysalis

If you ended up in school Jan, id be very shocked.

Moon is combust/fall and you are detriment, there's even no aspects bringing you together either.

Even after moon comes out of combustion she's still not doing anything, and what aspects is mars making ? ONLY an aspect to saturn, and does saturn allow you to do things when you want to do them...NO.

Saturn being in your 2nd house so it could be money issues.

redhat

Moon is combust/fall and you are detriment, there's even no aspects bringing you together either.

Even after moon comes out of combustion she's still not doing anything, and what aspects is mars making ? ONLY an aspect to saturn, and does saturn allow you to do things when you want to do them...NO.

Chrysalis, I am amazed by your interpretation. I did not see the aspect between mars and saturn as there is a 10 degree difference, but I guess that also counts as an aspect. You are quite right that it is a money issue.
Can you see when I might be returning to school then? Is there anything else that you can tell from the chart?
Thank you for your time.

Chrysalis

Also, I think there is an aspect between mars and pluto. Does that mean anything?

Pluto being a generational planet isn't used in horary, unless it is VERY significantly placed in the chart i.e on a cusp of a house in question....well infact yours is on a cusp, ....so maybe your schools going to end up having a big transformation, as pluto does oppose your 9th house cusp and your school does seem to be in pretty bad shape going by the moon. :D

That bits kinda a joke.

redhat

When you say that my school is going to end up having a big transformation, do you mean I may go to a different school entirely? Or the school itself will have a transformation, like new construction or new chancellor?
Thank you

redhat

Just giving you an update, I did not return to school the following sem, and it was indeed due to money issues. I appreciate your help and wish you a wonderful new year!