Are We a Good Match?

rahu

Banned
I'll look at the natals probably tomorrow but I suggest you do a background check as something doesn't sit well. why meet under a power transit and not a romantic transit?
rahu

CuriousV

I'll look at the natals probably tomorrow but I suggest you do a background check as something doesn't sit well. why meet under a power transit and not a romantic transit?
rahu

OK thank you Rahu. I'll wait for your interpretation.

But I am new to astrology. What is a power transit? And romantic transit?

Regardless, we already met and it's not like I can undo our meeting :) Or are you suggestion for me to not meet with him in person for some time, during this power transit that you mentioned and wait until the romantic transit??

Sorry if these questions sound stupid. I really have no clue what you were talking about :(

rahu

Banned
OK thank you Rahu. I'll wait for your interpretation.

But I am new to astrology. What is a power transit? And romantic transit?

Regardless, we already met and it's not like I can undo our meeting :) Or are you suggestion for me to not meet with him in person for some time, during this power transit that you mentioned and wait until the romantic transit??

Sorry if these questions sound stupid. I really have no clue what you were talking about :(
As I've said use your own feeling.

the synastry charts are too vague ,can't even ascertain degrees.

Last edited:

CuriousV

Hello Rahu,

I was wondering if you had a chance to look at his and my natal charts...did it give you any other insights that you thought were important and you could share with me?

I guess what I am wondering is if our charts show a positive potential for a relationship. I've been told by several people (not just on this forum) that because of the Saturn aspect, the relationship is doomed. Of course, I know that I should see how it feels while we are together. Still curious what the stars are saying. Thank you!

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
you need to post the natals ,the synastry comparison us too vague
I still think you need to do a back ground check
rahu

CuriousV

you need to post the natals ,the synastry comparison us too vague
I still think you need to do a back ground check
rahu

Thank you, Rahu!

I think I will just let things unfold as they should....when I woke up this morning, I started to get a feeling he is either not interested or not serious about looking for a long term relationship. I don't know why, just a hunch.

But I was wondering if you or anyone else on this board has some knowledge in how to read someone's chart and tell the person when or IF they will get married and have kids.

It's just I've been dating with no success for a few years and frankly am starting to feel pretty discouraged that I will ever find the right partner....If someone could tell me something specific like - yes you will by xxxx year, then I would feel relieved and wouldn't have this negative energy that I can just feel I have inside of me. And if the answer was NO, then I would make peace with that destiny and rather put my energy in something else.

Thank you in advance!

PS Let me know if it would make sense to start a new thread here.

Last edited:
no juno connections? you'll prob hardly see eachother. Neptune Venus, longterm romance ,trust. Venus mars in composite, great sexual relationship. chirons are conjunct, not sure what that means but I'm thinking its significant in healing eachother.