Pisces or Aquarius Rising?

whitefog

Hi to all.

Would you help me figure out what my real natal chart is?

Here are the relevant details;

Birthdate: 3rd of December, 1973 at 13:20 (verified by birth certificate).
Place of Birth: Lisbon, Portugal.

I have been in doubt about this for years, could you please help me clarify what my true natal chart is?

Sometime ago, verifying that there were no Daylight savings time observed in Lisbon during 1973 and that, changing the automatic settings for DST on Astro.com, gave me a different natal chart. I'm not sure whether the automatic settings on Astro.com takes this fact into account, thus I cannot be sure what my exact chart is. To be completely sure of my birth time I recently obtained my birth certificate, so all else is correct.

I also welcome any interpretation on the natal and transits charts.

Thank you.

whitefog

I have now figured out the correct settings on Astro.com and have posted my "new" birth chart up for interpretation by whoever would like to practice. Thank you all.

you have aquarius rising!

funny thing I had the same dilemma, some sites says im aquarius riser others say im pisces, but I know for a fact that I have pisces rising. was hard to admit, cause i always thought aquas were cooler lol.

whitefog

:) At the time I found out I was a Pisces rising - nearly a year ago, I think - I made my peace with it, albeit I had been analysing my chart and transits as an Aquarian thus recognizing all those traits, and started rationalizing things under the Neptunian theme of things, as projecting a Piscean energy out to the world and feeling it. The whole thing today, this illusion, your feeling that being something or someone else is the thing, is in itself proof of the works of the Neptunian energy which as we know, due to its illusory nature, could only reveal itself with this sort of trickery in its own house, Pisces, which is where it has been since February 2011.
In the end, we all know that there's nothing or anyone better than the next, just difference. By the way, having an Aquarius rising does not make me any less Piscean or Neptunian, you see what I mean by looking at my chart. Is the main theme of your chart a Neptunian one?

whitefog

Pluto and Neptune are two completely different qualities of energy. It must make for some interesting experiences to project the Neptunian energy out to the world and feel unassailably confident inside.