Can someone help me with predicting journey!

Angels

Hello!

I need help predicting journey for this chart! can one say if the person of this chart will live in home country for ever or leave the home country.:unsure:

Attachments

• p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 27

Angels

I worked on ur chart. to go abroad a person should have Harmoney between 3 planest and the 9th house " uranus,mars (venus), Moon)

in that case u got nothign in ur 9th house at the moment. your travel lot is 23 degrees aries. right now i have uranus there which is a GOOD SIGN. but nothing at 9th house. when there is a transist or activity happen to ur 9th house while uranus is in ur arise then it trigger the travel.

Anyhow! it will take 7-8 months from now for these awsome planets to reach ur 9th house to make a favourable that.

i belive it should be some where near 8th of august 2013 plus or mins 7 days.

rougly 7-9 months from today.

mahaira

I hope that these few remarks will be of help.
Ninth house in Virgo is usually a good indication of interests in travelling and possibilities to travel abroad. What’s more with this position it is advised to experience other cultures (if there are no strong negative aspects suggesting otherwise) as native needs to broaden the horizons.
Moon’s placement in the 9th house gives also the need to travel and explore. (I have one too and I’ve moved to a foreign country).
Mercury is in the 1st house and seeks intellectual stimulation and the mentioned broadening of horizons, accentuating the need to move and change.
Mars in 3rd indicates both short and long travels.
As with everything this individual undertakes focusing attention is of crucial importance as it may seem that staying focused can be a problem (Mars in 3rd, Neptune in the 1st conjuncting Ascendant and Sun, Sun in the 12th house). Even the Moon in the 9th suggests, on the negative side, certain inclination to escapism.

Angels

As with everything this individual undertakes focusing attention is of crucial importance as it may seem that staying focused can be a problem (Mars in 3rd, Neptune in the 1st conjuncting Ascendant and Sun, Sun in the 12th house). Even the Moon in the 9th suggests, on the negative side, certain inclination to escapism.

Meaning he wouldn't be settled out of his home country? but have long journey!

hmm....

Posibilities this person has this issue where he wants something later ESCAPES from it haha Very true

Thankyou so much for giving your time.

anyways...Can you able to predict marriage? i have done one predction on his chart at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58979&page=2

I am just a learner, so i tried something there I am sure i am right or wrong.

please help me with it :)

Thankyou again, you are very helpfull :)

Last edited:

Pritz

I hope that these few remarks will be of help.
Ninth house in Virgo is usually a good indication of interests in travelling and possibilities to travel abroad. What’s more with this position it is advised to experience other cultures (if there are no strong negative aspects suggesting otherwise) as native needs to broaden the horizons.
Moon’s placement in the 9th house gives also the need to travel and explore. (I have one too and I’ve moved to a foreign country).
Mercury is in the 1st house and seeks intellectual stimulation and the mentioned broadening of horizons, accentuating the need to move and change.

HEy mahira...
THank you very much for all your help...actually this is my chart..:)

I got few queires...Like....as my mars is in the end of the 4rd house, i think is should be considered of been in the 4th house....
and same with the Sun been at the end of the 12th house....is considered of been in the 1st house..?

Am i right in this case?

As i had seen in the google..and it does says so :)

Pritz

Meaning he wouldn't be settled out of his home country? but have long journey!

hmm....

Posibilities this person has this issue where he wants something later ESCAPES from it haha Very true

Thankyou so much for giving your time.

anyways...Can you able to predict marriage? i have done one predction on his chart at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58979&page=2

I am just a learner, so i tried something there I am sure i am right or wrong.

please help me with it :)

Thankyou again, you are very helpfull :)

Just long journy :S

oye pagal..chupppppppppp huh...i get it ..what i want it...;)

Pritz

Pagal.......

U printed the wrong chart of mine....

the chart says my time of birth is 7:15 am

but i was born 2 mins earlier...7:13 am is the correct time :D

JUPITERASC

ill do a check with a new chat with 7:13am ;)
btw check this

If the Moon is passing from the last quarter to new, or from first quarter to full, a man is supposed to marry later in life, or to a woman much older to himself.

you moon is at last quarter. Moon rules cancer indicate ur partners will a cancer sign :pinched:
btw remember Cancer sign ALSO has Exalted ruler Jupiter :smile:

On the table below find the sign Cancer
view column headed 'Exaltation' for sign Cancer and notice Jupiter exalted at 15 degrees Cancer

dignities2.gif

Angels

view column headed 'Exaltation' for sign Cancer and notice Jupiter exalted at 15 degrees Cancer

dignities2.gif

Jupi i dont understand this!!!! are my calculations right?

Angels

OH yeah!! i got it now

Why is Jupiter Exalted in Cancer

Because Jupiter is a person, and Cancer is the place which gives Jupiter the best resources to fulfill his primary mission. Why Cancer? First you have to get to know the person named “Jupiter.”
In a nutshel, Jupiter’s mission is to help you expand your horizons, grow and become bigger and better – so that you can achieve true happiness and eventually enlightenment. You can break Jupiter’s mission down into two components: (1) happiness leading to self-realization / enlightenment. (2) growth and expansion.
Because Jupiter is interested in promoting emotional happiness and eventual self-realization he does very well in any sign created by the water element. [You might want to learn the role the elements play in creating the signs] The Water element provides resources that are reflective and thus encourage self-knowing in a non-rigid, fluid, emotional and intuitive way. And thus the water element leads from self-knowing to emotional happiness to eventual self-realization and enlightenment.
Obviously, water is a great resource for Jupiter, then – because his mission to to help you achieve happiness which results in the enlightenment of self-realization!
There are three signs made from the element of water: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces. Why is Cancer the sign set aside as being “exalting” for Jupiter? Why not Scorpio or Pisces?
To answer this understand that the signs are made not only from “elements” like earth, water, fire and air – but also from “modes” like Cardinal, Fixed, and Dual. [You might also want to learn about the modes of the zodiac signs.] In a nutshell, the Cardinal mode help things expand and grow (reaching out to the four “cardinal” directions). The Fixed mode helps things become strong and solid. The Dual mode helps things become more open to possibilities.
Cancer is the cardinal water sign. Scorpio the fixed water sign. Pisces is the dual water sign.
All three of them are water, so they are all really nice places for Jupiter, they give Jupiter good resources to bring about happiness and enlightenment. But the fixed nature of Scorpio puts a limit on the other aspect of Jupiter’s prime mission: to grow, enlarge, and expand! So Scorpio is a great sign for Jupiter, but is not the “exaltation sign” of Jupiter, because it gives resources that frustrate Jupiter’s goal of expansion.
How about Pisces? Pisces is dual which makes one open to possibilities. This is really good for jupiter too. Pisces is a fantastic sign for Jupiter to occupy. But Cancer is his exaltation sign, not Pisces. Why?
Although Pisces is great, Cancer is even better, because Cancer is cardinal. The cardinal energy is an ideal resource for Jupiter to use in the pursuit of his mission of expansion and growth! So Cancer is the sign with the best resources for all the aspects of Jupiter’s mission.
Ownership

You also can learn something important about the difference between Pisces and Cancer by considering a third important ingredient of a zodiac sign. Zodiac signs have four important ingredients:
(1) Elemental nature
(2) Mode of operation
(3) Planetary ruler
(4) Natural house order
Jupiter owns Pisces, and the Moon owns Cancer. This is another reason why Cancer is an even better place for Jupiter than Pisces. Huh? That sounds backwards? No, there is a very important lesson to learn here! You may be as great as a planet, but you never achieve your zenith of potential except in partnership with other people. It is in cooperation with the energies of other people that we can rise to greater heights than we can on our own. And this is yet another factor making Cancer, not Pisces, the exaltation sign of Jupiter

JUPITERASC

Jupi are my calculations right!!

is he the one :love: I am dragged towards him like anything (but with fear:crying:)

I want things to last forever. I want to make my family my husband my children my life. the thigns i missed int he last 10 yrs. MArriage means alot to me.
Hi Angels

I'm no expert and just my opinion it takes time to delineate natal charts so without taking some time to thoroughly read the entire thread as well as delineate the two natal charts in question there is no reliable short answer.
Always remember we all want everything good to last forever BUT we are aware life is transient therefore we are fearful - that's natural! :smile:

JUPITERASC

Jupi i dont understand this!!!! are my calculations right?

Hi Angels :smile:

there's a great definition of Exaltation
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/exaltation.html

Exaltation

- one of the most important of the five essential dignities of a planet. Each of the seven traditional planets has its exaltation in one zodiac sign, and within these signs one degree is particularly dignified. The positions are:

Sun: 19th degree of Aries (i.e., 18°00' - 18°59')
Moon: 3rd degree of Taurus
Mercury: 15th degee of Virgo
Venus: 27th degree of Pisces
Mars: 28th degree of Capricorn
Jupiter: 15th degree of Cancer
Saturn: 21st degree of Libra

For information and resources on the use of planetary dignities and debilities see:
www.skyscript.co.uk/digintro.html

Angels

dignities2.gif

Jupu I get the meaning of exalted but..in btw why did you talk abt Jupiter when I stated man's moon in 4th quaderent he may marry some one older then him...Wats Jupiter Goya do with us there...can u pls explain....thankyou..