Evidence lost.. help me find it please

Summery Joy

Hey you guys,

Last night I discovered that I've lost certain documents that consitute evidence in an audit process that I'm involved in at the moement. I remember having them last at the office (in my boss's -who's also my uncle- office).

I've torn myself apart trying to find them but couldn't. I'm sure they're somewhere in the office, my home or with my uncle. I constructed this horary: "Where is that object?". The object here is a bulk of papers bound together with a clip.

It's was 18:50, Cairo, Egypt (GMT +2) when I asked that question and I was in the office. Help, please.

pwadm

Staff member
I surprised to see proeminent again in this chart a certain degree 18-19 Virgo. This is a special degree connected symbolically with the Arab world. There is plenty of information from mundane astrology that supports this idea. I will not go into details now.

In this chart the Regiomontanus (traditional for horary) 2nd cusp (=quesited house, the target house for the question) is at 18.55. In the other chart for your recent horary question on the street lights, the Ascendant was at 18 as well.

I don't quite like misplaced objects horaries and have not much experience with them either, but some basic principles from this chart - more like suggestions:

- Moon VOC - the object will be found eventually

- 2nd house ruler Mercury (= perfect for documents) in the 6th house and combust - the object isn't where supposed to, could have slipped off somewhere - it surely isn't anywhere visible (mercury so close to the sun - it makes it invisible)

- Mercury in the 6th, Aquarius - could be at work, near electronic gadgets, computers, somewhere middle or up in the room
- Moon in the 4th, Scorpio - could be at home, in a hidden, dark place, close to garbage or some other dreadful place, such as cellar...

- South Node in the 2nd - object could be in bad shape, deteriorated

IF Mercury going to be conjunct with the Sun - is showing the timing for finding it - that might mean 3.5 weeks.

Just a few thoughts... Good luck in your search.

fensi88

Moon is VOC so I am not sure if this chart can be judged. But because ruler of 2nd house is Me it seams it is radical because Me is natural ruler for papers!
As Moon is in 4H I think the papers are at your home. Last Moon's aspect was oposition with Ma, ruler of 4H, that is your father, he put it somewhere. May be he give it to your mother (Ma in conjuct with MC).
Do you have a pet? A pet may have dragged it away.(ruler of 2nd in 6H)
Look in a box, drawer or cabinet, where you keep clothes.Often out of sight (ruler of Me is Sa in 12H). In the room where you do job when you are at home.
DIRECTION: Northwest

Part of fortune tells us that papers maybe in the car or garage. A sibling(uncle) may have it or know where it is. In a desk or in shelf where books are kept. The TV or media room, homes of siblings or neighbors. Schools.

DIRECTION: Northeast.

Summery Joy

Hey you guys,

Thanks for your replies. I've looked at home and at work, but still cannot find the papers. I'm convinced that they are somewhere at work though. It just doesn't make sense any other way because I don't remember taking them home with me or taking them out of the office at all.

Radu, how does the VOC Moon mean that the papers will be found eventually? Doesn VOC Moon mean status quo? The current status is the loss of papers.

Moon is Scoprio is very difficult for me to figure out. Actaully, when I read your suggestion that it might be near the garbage I actually went and looked in the grabage!

Goca, I do have a pet but she's sort of disabled because she has a problem with her leg. I don't think she could have dragged the papers away. The bulk is too heavy. But we do have a maid that comes to our home on part time basis. And she has a habbit of misplacing things. I think she's ruled by the 6th house too, right? Maybe I should ask her.

We also have a guy at work who pretty much does the same kind of job, like cleaning and making coffees and things like that. Maybe he knows something about it.

I'll look again when I go to work tomorrow. I'll keep you posted. Thanks, guys.

Summery Joy

Radu,

This just hit me. Why do you say that the time shown for possible finidng is 3.5 weeks? Mercury appear in the chart to be only 1:29 degrees away from the conjunction with the sun. Or is the point where they actually do conjucnt 3.5 degrees away?

pwadm

Staff member
I read somewhere that in lost/misplaced objects horaries, the Moon VOC indicates that the item will be found.

And about the timing - it is actually given by the number of degrees a planet has to travel until perfecting the aspect (John Frawley insists on this).