What makes a person rude?

PlutoLibScoAsc

Yesterday, I saw a video of a woman hanging out in the park. She is doing a selfie video happily, talking to the camera and introducing the place and suddenly a stranger walked passed and said 'shut the f up'. The woman was shocked. I am wondering what in a person's chart that make one so rude and inconsiderate?

MaBroon

I confess not to having an answer, but I do sympathise. A female of low intelligence walked past my car today, I have never seen her before, yet she yelled at me she would 'shove your banana up your ****'. I made to get out the car and she moved rather quicker. I suspect she was off her face on drugs. Given that I had not made any attempt to get out the car and was doing nothing wrong, I can only assume that, as well as the drugs, she was clearly mentally ill. Probably a Piscean!:sick:

Hkk

Account Closed
Yesterday, I saw a video of a woman hanging out in the park. She is doing a selfie video happily, talking to the camera and introducing the place and suddenly a stranger walked passed and said 'shut the f up'. The woman was shocked. I am wondering what in a person's chart that make one so rude and inconsiderate?

People are like that on here, have you noticed.

I was on thread which was a couple of years old and i think it was about sex appeal but I'm not sure. Anyway some twatty member decided to tell me this thread is old blah blah blah. But so what? she was being bitchy then another ***** came on and agreed. I don't think its anything to do with the chart. Some people are just CUNTS! And if that word is hidden another way of saying in the UK is: C you next Tuesday. You work it out xx Love you loads Plute

PlutoLibScoAsc

People are like that on here, have you noticed.

I was on thread which was a couple of years old and i think it was about sex appeal but I'm not sure. Anyway some twatty member decided to tell me this thread is old blah blah blah. But so what? she was being bitchy then another ***** came on and agreed. I don't think its anything to do with the chart. Some people are just CUNTS! And if that word is hidden another way of saying in the UK is: C you next Tuesday. You work it out xx Love you loads Plute

Love you loads too, Hkk. Hope to see you here again someday xoxo

david starling

I confess not to having an answer, but I do sympathise. A female of low intelligence walked past my car today, I have never seen her before, yet she yelled at me she would 'shove your banana up your ****'. I made to get out the car and she moved rather quicker. I suspect she was off her face on drugs. Given that I had not made any attempt to get out the car and was doing nothing wrong, I can only assume that, as well as the drugs, she was clearly mentally ill. Probably a Piscean!:sick:

That's rude to Pisceans! :lol:

Ness22

Agreed. To tag all pisceans as mentally ill drug addicts is very rude.
Ironic to see a rude person talking about rudeness lol

Strong mars/fire energy ��......... we’ll only if they pissed off.
Can be anyone tho... even if a person isn’t born with that energy they can still embody it via transit.

Chrysalis

I can be quite blunt and rude sometimes. I've got a late sagg asc and a mars/pluto/venus conjunction. But deep down im very caring, its just my exterior.

I think i blame it on my late sagg asc, as i come across as a cold hearted b***ch Cap Asc, even thought im late sagg.(29+).

Anyone who reads my horary replies on here, they are usually BLUNT but HELPFUL at the same time.

My metaphor is "I can be a B7tch but im not a b7tch".

Last edited:

david starling

I can be quite blunt and rude sometimes. I've got a late sagg asc and a mars/pluto/venus conjunction. But deep down im very caring, its just my exterior.

I think i blame it on my late sagg asc, as i come across as a cold hearted b***ch Cap Asc, even thought im late sagg.(29+).

Anyone who reads my horary replies on here, they are usually BLUNT but HELPFUL at the same time.

My metaphor is "I can be a B7tch but im not a b7tch".

Sign-blending at the cusps! I totally agree. The rulership stays the same though, with only the Sign-qualities mixing. At 29+ degrees of a Sign, it's nearly half-and-half. As intuitively obvious as this is, you'd be surprised at how controversial it is in regards to the conventional "wisdom".

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Sign-blending at the cusps! I totally agree. The rulership stays the same though, with only the Sign-qualities mixing. At 29+ degrees of a Sign, it's nearly half-and-half. As intuitively obvious as this is, you'd be surprised at how controversial it is in regards to the conventional "wisdom".

I get what your saying. I can be very sagg like...joking...humorous....etc...but then with an intertwined dryness and seriousness. Not many people know how to take me. I feel like i dip in and out of my Asc sign from Cap to Sagg.

david starling

I get what your saying. I can be very sagg like...joking...humorous....etc...but then with an intertwined dryness and seriousness. Not many people know how to take me. I feel like i dip in and out of my Asc sign from Cap to Sagg.

Yes, but Jupiter still rules your Asc-sign, from the beginning at 0 degrees Sagittarius, until Saturn rules, starting at 0 degrees Capricorn. So the rulership remains the same, even though Sagittarius has Capricornian qualities mixed in with it--that would be rudeness in a Jupiterian sort of way, dry, biting humor, not Saturnian dismissiveness.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Yes, but Jupiter still rules your Asc-sign, from the beginning at 0 degrees Sagittarius, until Saturn rules, starting at 0 degrees Capricorn. So the rulership remains the same, even though Sagittarius has Capricornian qualities mixed in with it--that would be rudeness in a Jupiterian sort of way, dry, biting humor, not Saturnian dismissiveness.

yes thats exactly what i said David.:tongue: In my own sort of way.

Domna

I'd say that rudeness stems from a lack of empathy. A lack of intuition/compassion/understanding when it comes to other people. So maybe debilitated Moon/Neptune or a lack of water in general. Perhaps combined with placements or aspects that make one prone to hastiness, aggression or self-centeredness.

david starling

Why not? Can't two entities co-own a house together?

We need to separate the Signs from the Houses. The Houses have walls, and are distinct, walled-off Areas of Life. The Signs are a continuum of qualities, which mix together at the cusps. I use a 5 or 6 degree cusp (24th or 25th of a Sign) for when the blending first minimally begins, then increases to maximum at the Sign-boundary before gradually tapering off at 5 or 6 degrees of the next Sign.
HOWEVER, to take one example, the Sun ingresses Leo at 0 degrees, at which point it's blended with Cancerian qualities, at about a 50/50 mix. But the Moon's rulership ended at 0 degree Leo, just as the Sun's rulership will end at 0 degree Virgo. So, when determining dispositorship, the Sun rules throughout the full 30 degree extent of Leo, despite the blend in Sign-qualities. Etc.

Last edited:

david starling

I'd say that rudeness stems from a lack of empathy. A lack of intuition/compassion/understanding when it comes to other people. So maybe debilitated Moon/Neptune or a lack of water in general. Perhaps combined with placements or aspects that make one prone to hastiness, aggression or self-centeredness.

Nicely said! We should also include sociopathic behavior as well, whereby someone simply takes pleasure in belittling and causing emotional distress in a chosen victim.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

Could just pull up the chart of the satanic bible.

!4C

We need to separate the Signs from the Houses. The Houses have walls, and are distinct, walled-off Areas of Life. The Signs are a continuum of qualities, which mix together at the cusps.
Huh? I was referring to a planet or house cusp on the sign boundary. If you accept that it is influenced by both signs, then it is only natural to assume that both planets ruling the signs are sharing dispositorship.