Scorpio moon intense Medium and psychic abilities - help

Whoam1

Can't read that chart. I have and eighth house moon contraparreal to Pluto but not quite psychic enough to read that foggy chart...

Whoam1

just re-uploaded a new one! haha!

It's the moon in Scorpio conj Chiron Square the Uranus in Aquarius. Jupiter in Pisces is super powerful too btw, probably one of the most powerful on a spiritual level. Your giving Pisces lightning and luck, on top of its ability to imagine and feel.

Whoam1

Also it may seem weird but try putting your AC on Mars, it's a Vedic technique where you put the AC on the highest degree inner/personal planet/luminary and you capture the chart from the souls point of view. I believe it would put your sun in the 12th house in cancer which is another psychic indicator.

Frisiangal

Hi,
Looking at the chart of someone who has not yet reached 20 years of age, when most young people live through their Moon feelings (outer effects upon them), your description of yourself to yourself sounds very plausible. A Cancer Sun imagination would add more feeling to the raging torrents of an as yet possible 'uncontrollable' Moon.

Do your ideas spring from how people treat and react to you that, in turn, causes a response from you? Or are you guided by premonitions from seemingly nowhere that you perceive as effecting your and/or their lives?

There is little Earth in the chart, and it is this element that allows for 'grounding' to occur; to percieve situations through the physical fact, proof, and reality they show. The single energy in this element is Saturn, the most forceful of energy to perceive manifested situations as they actually are. Yet personal mind and feeling can each create 'a reality' of situations to an individual that is not perceived and shared by others.
This can be difficult when dealing with those 'in authority'. Are you, or will you be undergoing therapy of any kind that will take this into account?

To gain the most from your unique to you given gifts, this may be what you may first have to learn to control: That there will be alternative views that are based upon physical matter circumstances rather than any FIXED sign mental, emotional reality like your own. It does not mean that either are wrong; each simply perceives and experiences the world through different eyes. As you mature, this abiity to provide 'real-life' examples to the mentally, emotionally volatile creative experiences you undergo can
provide the anchor that stabilises everything.

There is a point in the chart that could suggest not feeling being treated as an equal to everyone else, whereby strong verbal retalitation is the armour used to counteract it. That same point can also be treated as considering others (views) in feeling right about one's self....... yet is something that one, through experience, grows into. :wink:

or1000

Hi,
Looking at the chart of someone who has not yet reached 20 years of age, when most young people live through their Moon feelings (outer effects upon them), your description of yourself to yourself sounds very plausible. A Cancer Sun imagination would add more feeling to the raging torrents of an as yet possible 'uncontrollable' Moon.

Do your ideas spring from how people treat and react to you that, in turn, causes a response from you? Or are you guided by premonitions from seemingly nowhere that you perceive as effecting your and/or their lives?

There is little Earth in the chart, and it is this element that allows for 'grounding' to occur; to percieve situations through the physical fact, proof, and reality they show. The single energy in this element is Saturn, the most forceful of energy to perceive manifested situations as they actually are. Yet personal mind and feeling can each create 'a reality' of situations to an individual that is not perceived and shared by others.
This can be difficult when dealing with those 'in authority'. Are you, or will you be undergoing therapy of any kind that will take this into account?

To gain the most from your unique to you given gifts, this may be what you may first have to learn to control: That there will be alternative views that are based upon physical matter circumstances rather than any FIXED sign mental, emotional reality like your own. It does not mean that either are wrong; each simply perceives and experiences the world through different eyes. As you mature, this abiity to provide 'real-life' examples to the mentally, emotionally volatile creative experiences you undergo can
provide the anchor that stabilises everything.

There is a point in the chart that could suggest not feeling being treated as an equal to everyone else, whereby strong verbal retalitation is the armour used to counteract it. That same point can also be treated as considering others (views) in feeling right about one's self....... yet is something that one, through experience, grows into. :wink:

"premonitions from seemingly nowhere that you perceive as effecting your and/or their lives?"
Re: Hm. Where in the chart did you get this from?

"This can be difficult when dealing with those 'in authority'. Are you, or will you be undergoing therapy of any kind that will take this into account?"
Re:With the lack of Earth element, I have to make a point to ground myself. Any words on this? You mean therapy for understanding perceptions of others and 'get out of my head'? I have difficulty with the therapy and often find myself leaving and returning. Have had some depression etc. Could you please expand on what you said about my Saturn aspect?

"may first have to learn to control: That there will be alternative views that are based upon physical matter circumstances rather than any FIXED sign mental, emotional reality like your own"
Re: could you expand on this, thank you :)
"As you mature, this abiity to provide 'real-life' examples to the mentally, emotionally volatile creative experiences you undergo can
provide the anchor that stabilises everything."
Re: I often wonder how people manage inner life who have absolutely no Earth aspects.

"There is a point in the chart that could suggest not feeling being treated as an equal to everyone else, whereby strong verbal retalitation is the armour used to counteract it. That same point can also be treated as considering others (views) in feeling right about one's self....... yet is something that one, through experience, grows into."
Re: Didn't quite understand this part.

Last edited:

Yc88

Hey, just wanted to put my 2 cents in (as another Scorpio moon). To help release all that intense energy build-up you should take hot baths. I'm dead serious. I had this powerful spiritual and energetic awakening experience about 1,5 years ago (I had some supernatural stuff happening too, but mine I'm sure wasn't that intense as yours - you got a Mystic Rectangle going on and that's an enormous internal pressure) Anyways, Water is a very good energy cleansing tool. And as a Scorpio you need an intense experience, so none of that luke-warm wishy-washy stuff - get it as hot as your skin can take it :devil: and SOAK in it, submerge your head, too. Essential oils are optional, but I would really advise adding some Epsom salt (both for health/relaxing effect and also for grounding :).
As a Sco Moon you probably already like having those, but I need to say that having them regularly really helped me trough that period of time :innocent:

Whoam1

Hey, just wanted to put my 2 cents in (as another Scorpio moon). To help release all that intense energy build-up you should take hot baths. I'm dead serious. I had this powerful spiritual and energetic awakening experience about 1,5 years ago (I had some supernatural stuff happening too, but mine I'm sure wasn't that intense as yours - you got a Mystic Rectangle going on and that's an enormous internal pressure) Anyways, Water is a very good energy cleansing tool. And as a Scorpio you need an intense experience, so none of that luke-warm wishy-washy stuff - get it as hot as your skin can take it :devil: and SOAK in it, submerge your head, too. Essential oils are optional, but I would really advise adding some Epsom salt (both for health/relaxing effect and also for grounding :).
As a Sco Moon you probably already like having those, but I need to say that having them regularly really helped me trough that period of time :innocent:

Candle lit baths are the best. Music helps drowned out the noise. I do some rune work after or before sometimes. I'm an eighth house and a Hades Moon (Moon is harshly aspected to 12th house Pluto in Scorpio). Also Scorpio AC on Mercury 29th degree and a Stellium in Scorpio, but the moon is really important bc my chart puts the luminary under almost complete control of the 8th sign.

PeregrineWorld

Hi again -

I'm an extremely intense person, have very strong psychic abilities and find it very hard to accept a lot of the intensities. I have spent a lot of time constantly in need of releasing energies, I have profoundly deep emotions and just in general very cut throat about everything, and experience quite the supernatural for pretty much my whole life. I have strong visions etc, its becoming like I should stop 'ignoring' it, its almost unbearable. Possibly just a fear of the unknown being the reason I haven't adapted by now. I have provided my chart for you to look into.

Also - would be helpful if someone could tell me, can I post this chart in another forum for further knowledge?

(title is very broad to hopefully get a wide range of opinions)

Your natal Moon is conjunct Chiron and this could add an extra flavor to your deep feelings. Your emotions are much deeper than usually and you could like to offer and receive compassion. You are definitely very profound.

rahu

Banned
hi or1000

your intense psychic abilities are from your moon square to Uranus. this psychic abilities and intense/astral dreams that can be prophetic. your Saturn is square to Neptune which shows that you are subject to intense nightmare on occasion also. this square e also allows your vision to come to you in waking states at time. Psychologically this can make your secretive or reclusive at times and can also bring self esteem issue. though you moon/Uranus is so strong that these feelings of deficiency never really affect your personality.

you also have a aspect that brings you in tune with "higher" cosmic" energies. you ascendant/descendant axis is conjunct the anti vertex/vertex axis. the vertex is the source of energy of all super natural planes including the experiences of animal.flora or mineral planes. as a consequence your mind is subject to unusual feelings and experiences. many times these energies can be confusing because not all th vibrations you pick up are of this plane or of your plane of reality. often this conjunction shows that your life will be conditioned by strange coincides/experiences or synchronistic feelings. these energies are so singular that you usually can't share them with others as you feel no one would understand or believe you .
It brings otherworldly sensation/experiences or feeling of being surrounded in an altered reality. This is complicated by your pluto trine to mercury which gives you a deep and profound mind. You think and search for the primal essence in all matters. But the midpoint is conjunct your ascendant and the vertex axis, so you may perceive the souls of disembodied entities . you might say ghost . but again these entities may not direct be related to your karma so any communications may be confusing.
Regardless , you mind is strong, powerful and profound. This may show up as a lack of interest in talking about superficial things.
you mercury is also square tour moon and opposed to Uranus which adds to your psychic abilities and adds telepathy or mind reading to your powers.
but this pattern also gives you a sharp mind and temper . this is accentuated by your moon being conjunct to Chiron. this adds brillace to your intelligence and gives you a very analytical mind. you inherently can see both sides to ay discussion and always see the solution to any problem. you are extreme critical and when you see ignorance of hypocrisy ,you can not ignore it and you will blurt out the faults you see in others or in the situation. you lack tact and as such you have alienated many persons or friends with your straight forward manner of thought and speech. but you are rarely wrong.

your moon/Uranus and Chiron/Uranus midpoints are square to mars so your mental/.emotional/psychic intensity is translated to your actions and experiences. this makes you a sometimes radical and edgy person or rather one who prefers the "outlaw" fringes of socialization where interactions are real and not defined by the expectation of normal behavior .
you Jupiter is conjunct the vertex and descendant and opposed to juno and the ascendant . this is a aspect of intelligence of a formal nature ,that is you can seem the higher workings of social patterns and inherent have instincts for higher knowledge in general. with mars square juno/Jupiter and opposed to the Uranus/Chiron/moon midpoints ,you do nto respond to normal morality. you are a rebel but you always act within your personal morality, which is based on clarity and truth rather that social convention and influences.

on top of all this your are a extremely loving and sexual creature. your venus/sun midpoint is conjunct to mars ad opposed to the Uranus/chiron/moon midpoints showing a wild social appetite. .your likely draw many guys and have a hard time choosing.
your eris is opposed to Lilith which is extremely sexual. your sexuality inherent in your existence. But the sexuality of eris is extremely physical and carnal and it often leads to superficial attraction and ensuing breakups and jealousy. with the Venus/sun/mars aspect square to Jupiter and juno , you actually wish for serious relationship but your energies, especially in your youth ,bring you more variety than quality.
this troubles you deeply because you are incredibly idealistic and romantic and probably have a image of the ideal lover in your mind. eros and psyche are conjunct your moon and chiron shows you to seek a love uniting both the physical and the spiritual , a love with a soul mate. yet another part of you,eris, is extremely "chained" by physical desires. so you often ed up fight yourself emotionally.
your Saturn/pluto midpoint is opposed to pluto which brings up a childhood with a restrictive or abusive father.
this aspect also can gives despondency and depression on its own. combined with your strong uranian influences you may be subject to mood severe swings, not understanding what your feeling or action will bring you.

currently you have been trying to see the truth of your existence, your true direction, as the nodal axis was square to your Sedna at 15taurus36 on December 29th 2017 and is currently heading toward a transit of your eros at 14taurus28 on march 7th .I would expect you to be thinking about the meaning of relationships ad how you affect others ad how they affect you.
your astral/psychic energies are already very intense so I can understand you plea for help because these ability ad influences are only going to become stronger and more intense.

the node will be square the eros/psyche midpoint at 12 scorpio34 on april 7th .the node will square at chiron at 12 scorpio29 on april 12th. the node will be square at moon at 11scorpio49 on and the south node will be conjunct your Uranus at 11aqaurius53 on april 16th .the node will be square at moon at 11scorpio49 on april 20th.

this will be a time of extreme astral dreams and psychic influences. With eros and psyche, there could be a emotional attachment formed but it will be transient and likely emotionally confusing.th emost important times are around the south node conjunct your Uranus as you will be subject to so much astral/psychic energy that it may overwhelm you if you don't realize the energy is passing through you and not emanating from you. all the phenomena I've mentioned will be around you. make sure you don't identify with the energies going through you because if you do it is likely you will think you are going crazy....or at least those around you will think so.

rahu

Frisiangal

Hi again,
My replies are based upon a rational approach towards the meaning behind astrological symbolism.:smile:

"premonitions from seemingly nowhere that you perceive as effecting your and/or their lives?"
Re: Hm. Where in the chart did you get this from?
When reading posts before looking at a chart, I try to think of what aspects I would hope to find that could offer an explanation for traits/situations described.
The choice of words used in your post came across as pertaiing to very strong aspects linked with the outer planet functions, yet in a manner that Moon feelings didn't yet seem to be able to handle.....or feel comfortable with. The replies you have received all picked up on this.

You spoke of 'Strong Visions'. In my reply to you I was querying IF these experiences manifested as 'premonitions', and how. I.e. If they were of a beneficial or foreboding 'things to come' quality, based upon ideas through actions you had already seen occuring (foreknowledge); a 9th house thing. Or, if you were referring to the not so clearly defined 'visions' of fantasy that just occur and are more subject to interpretation via the intangibility of the 12th house realm.

The chart shows each 'conscious-raising' outer planet in harsh aspect to a personal planet. As their positive manifestation comes more through Sun's 'conscious awareness', this could imply that Moon feeling is more 'in charge' at this time of life, and why you fear their force over which you have no 'conscious' control. One REacts instinctively to situations one faces (Moon) rather than through 'conscious' thought (Mercury, yet not aspected to Sun) or conscious motivation( Sun). Both rulers of 9th and 12th houses form not only harsh aspects to natal Moon but also to the outer planets.
This is not necessarily of an adverse nature. If Chiron is included in chart interpretation, the instinctive quality can be that associated with the inherent therapeutic or shamanic qualities. There is a need (Moon) for it to be guided into and through positive conscious awareness (Sun); and there is a beautiful trine between the luminaries.

"This can be difficult when dealing with those 'in authority'. Are you, or will you be undergoing therapy of any kind that will take this into account?"
Re:With the lack of Earth element, I have to make a point to ground myself. Any words on this? You mean therapy for understanding perceptions of others and 'get out of my head'? I have difficulty with the therapy and often find myself leaving and returning.

Do you mean YOUR perception of others perceptions that may or many not be valid? Or their perceptions of themselves that you instinctively understand to be right or wrong?
'Living in one's head' is signified by a strong Air quality. It can either aid
or hinder a Watery emotionally/sensitive quality to see things from other perspectives. Similarly emotional sensitivity can offer feeling to an otherwise stuffy, dry nature that only applies a mental reasoning to factors.
The chart is strongly air-water influenced.

Have had some depression etc. Could you please expand on what you said about my Saturn aspect?
"may first have to learn to control: That there will be alternative views that are based upon physical matter circumstances rather than any FIXED sign mental, emotional reality like your own"
When does a person get depressed? Most likely when they think (Mercury) or feel(Moon) that situations aren't working as they would like them to. Saturn is seen as the depressor only because it shows how manifested situations actually are (especially in Earth - physical), and nothing else. The chart shows harsh aspects between Moon-Mercury-Saturn. How do you react and think when you face situations that show you 'the hard facts of life' (very Saturn in Taurus)? Dealing with, and accepting situations as they are is a good lesson to learn from Saturn. If guided by your thoughts and feelings, Saturn will give them a structure, whether it's ithrough the form of a devil or archangel. It is for you to acknowledge whether their 'inner' structure can be relied upon for certain (Taurus), or if they will let you down because you are not completely sure of, and in, yourself.

"As you mature, this abiity to provide 'real-life' examples to the mentally, emotionally volatile creative experiences you undergo can
provide the anchor that stabilises everything."
Re: I often wonder how people manage inner life who have absolutely no Earth aspects.

I have but Mars in water in my chart, yet it was enough to open a dam of suppressed feeling. Got to say that my heavy Earth side doesn't want to go through it ever again.

"There is a point in the chart that could suggest not feeling being treated as an equal to everyone else, whereby strong verbal retalitation is the armour used to counteract it. That same point can also be treated as considering others (views) in feeling right about one's self....... yet is something that one, through experience, grows into."
Re: Didn't quite understand this part.
I was referring to the astrological calculated point MEAN Black Moon Lilith that is in Libra, the sign of equality and harmony, for the chart date given and trines Mars. As a point Black Moon Lilith is non-physical and cannot work alone. It finds expression of its inherent quality, i.e. making its presence felt, through aspects to any planet to which it is linked.
In its most positive sense, it could be considered the super-natural (talent) part of one's self seeking outer expression.

Last edited:

or1000

hi or1000

your intense psychic abilities are from your moon square to Uranus. this psychic abilities and intense/astral dreams that can be prophetic. your Saturn is square to Neptune which shows that you are subject to intense nightmare on occasion also. this square e also allows your vision to come to you in waking states at time. Psychologically this can make your secretive or reclusive at times and can also bring self esteem issue. though you moon/Uranus is so strong that these feelings of deficiency never really affect your personality.

you also have a aspect that brings you in tune with "higher" cosmic" energies. you ascendant/descendant axis is conjunct the anti vertex/vertex axis. the vertex is the source of energy of all super natural planes including the experiences of animal.flora or mineral planes. as a consequence your mind is subject to unusual feelings and experiences. many times these energies can be confusing because not all th vibrations you pick up are of this plane or of your plane of reality. often this conjunction shows that your life will be conditioned by strange coincides/experiences or synchronistic feelings. these energies are so singular that you usually can't share them with others as you feel no one would understand or believe you .
It brings otherworldly sensation/experiences or feeling of being surrounded in an altered reality. This is complicated by your pluto trine to mercury which gives you a deep and profound mind. You think and search for the primal essence in all matters. But the midpoint is conjunct your ascendant and the vertex axis, so you may perceive the souls of disembodied entities . you might say ghost . but again these entities may not direct be related to your karma so any communications may be confusing.
Regardless , you mind is strong, powerful and profound. This may show up as a lack of interest in talking about superficial things.
you mercury is also square tour moon and opposed to Uranus which adds to your psychic abilities and adds telepathy or mind reading to your powers.
but this pattern also gives you a sharp mind and temper . this is accentuated by your moon being conjunct to Chiron. this adds brillace to your intelligence and gives you a very analytical mind. you inherently can see both sides to ay discussion and always see the solution to any problem. you are extreme critical and when you see ignorance of hypocrisy ,you can not ignore it and you will blurt out the faults you see in others or in the situation. you lack tact and as such you have alienated many persons or friends with your straight forward manner of thought and speech. but you are rarely wrong.

your moon/Uranus and Chiron/Uranus midpoints are square to mars so your mental/.emotional/psychic intensity is translated to your actions and experiences. this makes you a sometimes radical and edgy person or rather one who prefers the "outlaw" fringes of socialization where interactions are real and not defined by the expectation of normal behavior .
you Jupiter is conjunct the vertex and descendant and opposed to juno and the ascendant . this is a aspect of intelligence of a formal nature ,that is you can seem the higher workings of social patterns and inherent have instincts for higher knowledge in general. with mars square juno/Jupiter and opposed to the Uranus/Chiron/moon midpoints ,you do nto respond to normal morality. you are a rebel but you always act within your personal morality, which is based on clarity and truth rather that social convention and influences.

on top of all this your are a extremely loving and sexual creature. your venus/sun midpoint is conjunct to mars ad opposed to the Uranus/chiron/moon midpoints showing a wild social appetite. .your likely draw many guys and have a hard time choosing.
your eris is opposed to Lilith which is extremely sexual. your sexuality inherent in your existence. But the sexuality of eris is extremely physical and carnal and it often leads to superficial attraction and ensuing breakups and jealousy. with the Venus/sun/mars aspect square to Jupiter and juno , you actually wish for serious relationship but your energies, especially in your youth ,bring you more variety than quality.
this troubles you deeply because you are incredibly idealistic and romantic and probably have a image of the ideal lover in your mind. eros and psyche are conjunct your moon and chiron shows you to seek a love uniting both the physical and the spiritual , a love with a soul mate. yet another part of you,eris, is extremely "chained" by physical desires. so you often ed up fight yourself emotionally.
your Saturn/pluto midpoint is opposed to pluto which brings up a childhood with a restrictive or abusive father.
this aspect also can gives despondency and depression on its own. combined with your strong uranian influences you may be subject to mood severe swings, not understanding what your feeling or action will bring you.

currently you have been trying to see the truth of your existence, your true direction, as the nodal axis was square to your Sedna at 15taurus36 on December 29th 2017 and is currently heading toward a transit of your eros at 14taurus28 on march 7th .I would expect you to be thinking about the meaning of relationships ad how you affect others ad how they affect you.
your astral/psychic energies are already very intense so I can understand you plea for help because these ability ad influences are only going to become stronger and more intense.

the node will be square the eros/psyche midpoint at 12 scorpio34 on april 7th .the node will square at chiron at 12 scorpio29 on april 12th. the node will be square at moon at 11scorpio49 on and the south node will be conjunct your Uranus at 11aqaurius53 on april 16th .the node will be square at moon at 11scorpio49 on april 20th.

this will be a time of extreme astral dreams and psychic influences. With eros and psyche, there could be a emotional attachment formed but it will be transient and likely emotionally confusing.th emost important times are around the south node conjunct your Uranus as you will be subject to so much astral/psychic energy that it may overwhelm you if you don't realize the energy is passing through you and not emanating from you. all the phenomena I've mentioned will be around you. make sure you don't identify with the energies going through you because if you do it is likely you will think you are going crazy....or at least those around you will think so.

rahu

Thank you very much for this in depth explanation. Do you have anything on my creative block? I do feel like I just can not express myself as much as I’d like to and in ways I feel capable, through art, and I’d like to know your take on why that is.

or1000

Hi again,
My replies are based upon a rational approach towards the meaning behind astrological symbolism.:smile:

When reading posts before looking at a chart, I try to think of what aspects I would hope to find that could offer an explanation for traits/situations described.
The choice of words used in your post came across as pertaiing to very strong aspects linked with the outer planet functions, yet in a manner that Moon feelings didn't yet seem to be able to handle.....or feel comfortable with. The replies you have received all picked up on this.

You spoke of 'Strong Visions'. In my reply to you I was querying IF these experiences manifested as 'premonitions', and how. I.e. If they were of a beneficial or foreboding 'things to come' quality, based upon ideas through actions you had already seen occuring (foreknowledge); a 9th house thing. Or, if you were referring to the not so clearly defined 'visions' of fantasy that just occur and are more subject to interpretation via the intangibility of the 12th house realm.

The chart shows each 'conscious-raising' outer planet in harsh aspect to a personal planet. As their positive manifestation comes more through Sun's 'conscious awareness', this could imply that Moon feeling is more 'in charge' at this time of life, and why you fear their force over which you have no 'conscious' control. One REacts instinctively to situations one faces (Moon) rather than through 'conscious' thought (Mercury, yet not aspected to Sun) or conscious motivation( Sun). Both rulers of 9th and 12th houses form not only harsh aspects to natal Moon but also to the outer planets.
This is not necessarily of an adverse nature. If Chiron is included in chart interpretation, the instinctive quality can be that associated with the inherent therapeutic or shamanic qualities. There is a need (Moon) for it to be guided into and through positive conscious awareness (Sun); and there is a beautiful trine between the luminaries.

Do you mean YOUR perception of others perceptions that may or many not be valid? Or their perceptions of themselves that you instinctively understand to be right or wrong?
'Living in one's head' is signified by a strong Air quality. It can either aid
or hinder a Watery emotionally/sensitive quality to see things from other perspectives. Similarly emotional sensitivity can offer feeling to an otherwise stuffy, dry nature that only applies a mental reasoning to factors.
The chart is strongly air-water influenced.

When does a person get depressed? Most likely when they think (Mercury) or feel(Moon) that situations aren't working as they would like them to. Saturn is seen as the depressor only because it shows how manifested situations actually are (especially in Earth - physical), and nothing else. The chart shows harsh aspects between Moon-Mercury-Saturn. How do you react and think when you face situations that show you 'the hard facts of life' (very Saturn in Taurus)? Dealing with, and accepting situations as they are is a good lesson to learn from Saturn. If guided by your thoughts and feelings, Saturn will give them a structure, whether it's ithrough the form of a devil or archangel. It is for you to acknowledge whether their 'inner' structure can be relied upon for certain (Taurus), or if they will let you down because you are not completely sure of, and in, yourself.

I have but Mars in water in my chart, yet it was enough to open a dam of suppressed feeling. Got to say that my heavy Earth side doesn't want to go through it ever again.

I was referring to the astrological calculated point MEAN Black Moon Lilith that is in Libra, the sign of equality and harmony, for the chart date given and trines Mars. As a point Black Moon Lilith is non-physical and cannot work alone. It finds expression of its inherent quality, i.e. making its presence felt, through aspects to any planet to which it is linked.
In its most positive sense, it could be considered the super-natural (talent) part of one's self seeking outer expression.

Thank you for your words. I did just ask another respondent @rahu about creativity block. You might pick up on that.

rahu

Banned
Thank you very much for this in depth explanation. Do you have anything on my creative block? I do feel like I just can not express myself as much as I’d like to and in ways I feel capable, through art, and I’d like to know your take on why that is.

I think your creative block is from a deeper emotional repression. your Saturn/Pluto midpoint is opposed to orcus(I mistakenly wrote Saturn/Pluto opposed to pluto in my reply:whistling:). this is an aspect of abuse very often sexual abuse by the father. as eris is opposed to Lilith, . you emanated sexual energy from your birth. these two aspect combine for a sexually abusive childhood.pluto/mercury on the ascendant shows the likelihood of repressed memories. as a consequence since the actuall reason for your repressed feelings are block. you have subconsciously displaced this block on your creative abilities.
Saturn square to Neptune can also show a alcoholic/substance abusive father.
you don't just block your creative abilities , your block your free and spontaneous expression of yourself in the world around you.

rahu

rahu

Banned
There is a chance that I could have also been born 12am give or take 30 minutes on July 4th 98. I have often wondered how the minute of the hour determines the overview of my chart. Because not everybody can be sure of the exact minute of birth. Also, does this affect your original conclusions?

Attached a chart for 12 pm of that day.

that difference would only affect the ascendant and I didn't make any comments using your ascendant so my interpretation would stand with the correction you suggest. this is only my interpretation, it doesn't mean my interpretation correct
rahu

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope observations help, share feedbacks :

ketu seperative south node pisces 5th, hyper-sensitive/intuitive, spiritual, visions, etc,
detachment from education, position; past 1.5yr ketu transit natal ketu-jupiter pisces;

ketu now transit acquarius 5th, mystic, reformist, scientific, innovative;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers thursday evenings;

jup-ketu pisces 6th, pain-injury-surgery, intestinal-liver-heart-stomach-feet etc;

jup-rahu opp, rise-fall, seek blessings of ancestors
observing fast No-moon evenings, taking milk-fruits;

wear pearl for moon dark-pit socrpio over silver pendant touching heart;
moon scorpio secretive, sentimental, sarcastic, suspicious, passionate;
moon-saturn opposition 2/8 houses,
stress in family-finances-health, throat-teeth-piles chronic issues etcetara;
aptitude for dentistry, hotel management, food technology, insurance, etc,
jup trine moon scorpio protective;

currently jup lord 6th transit moon debilated scorpio, could be regressive;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers thurs evenings;

rahu virgo seeking intellect, knowledge, foreign friends and gains thereby;

but leo-sun inimical for libra asc, rahu with leo cusp,
stress through foreigners; wear brown hessonite over pendant;

currently rahu transit inimical leo 11th, under stress;
toxic heart-stomach-ear issues etc;

inimical sun over cancer 10th, stress-delays in career-recognition;
prone to health issues heart-stomach-lungs-circulatory etc;
natal-transit jup trine aspect sun-cancer protective;

currently sat transit cap opp sun, home-career-health-property under stress;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

mercury lord 9th over inimical leo 10th, luck-edu under stress-delay;

asc lord venus-mars gemini 9th, aptitude for electronics-mechatronics-
information processing, graphics, instrumental music, etc,
mars 7th lord over 9th, luck after marriage, prone to mere attractions;

gemini 9th, rational-scientific approach to religion,
lord mer under stress in inimical leo;

look forward to prompt ack and feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
thanks for the one-liner candid feedback;
abbreviations to be read in context,
and with patience.

could have been kinder, rather than merely
commentative and disposive in approach.

Regret my reading was perosonally hard time to understand;

Equally hard to feel one could not understand a single word
or sentence thereby, and hence could not find
anything of relevance and interesting,
and no feedback or key query to share.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Whoam1

Kshantaram, I can tell you misunderstood what the Native was trying to express. They appreciate what you have done but are asking for explanation into the abbreviations. Nothing is your fault I don't believe the OP was attacking you in any sort of way they were just asking for clarification.