Infertility. Can you see it in my chart?

jessicazac

Tell me what you see in my chart in regards to infertility. I have been trying for some years now and only in my twenties. I am female, 26. My birthday is October 5th, 1992. Time of birth: 7:40 am. Nashville, TN, USA

Thanks you.

Attachments

• birth chart.jpg
    birth chart.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 51

Teach

Banned
Hi

I'm not sure. Infertility might be a Mars problem. However general factors come into play

It can also be about Pluto. Pluto the generational planet
Sagittarius empty can mean a general loss of luck in life

Sun in Libra likes relationships so much.

Here's a general reading to cheer you up:
Sun in Libra and Moon in Aqua:
You are happy (libra) you do well in life (libra) and you are forthright adventurous (Aqua) and usually technical.

Mercury in libra makes your mind pleasant, and adjusts your life well to reality.

Asc in Libra is good - it means a playful nature and psychology somehow

Mars is in cancer, yes but you can use that mars by becoming a major active force in your career

God bless

conspiracy theorist

Traditionally speaking, the signs of infertility are Leo, Virgo and Gemini. I remember a chart on here some years ago that showed a lot of emphasis on these signs in the requisite places and the experiences of the chart owner was tragic, to say the least. I don't think anyone broke the bad news to her, but when you saw the chart, you could tell.

Yours doesn't show much in the way of affliction, although Saturn is on the cusp of the 5th. This may portend childbirth delays and babies coming later than desired, but it doesn't indicate infertility.

PlutoLibScoAsc

When it comes to children, astrologers always brings up the 5th house. Having the Saturn there is a hint. I am NOT an astrologer, I am just learning. Saturn can also mean delay, hardship etc. Well, my aunt and uncle have tried for more than 10 years and they finally got a daughter sooo it depends on how much you want, how much you going to try and not give up. Nothing I can say for sure. I wish you all the best.

Osamenor

Staff member
Assuming that you're married, or at least have been making all your tries with the same partner, I'm guessing that the fertility problem is his. Here's why I say that: traditional fertility technique.

The infertile signs are Aries, Leo, Gemini, and Virgo, in traditional astrology. The reasoning is that Aries and Leo are hot and dry signs (the whole hot/dry cold/wet thing is a whole other topic), and hot and dry does not support life--for life, you need moisture and not too much heat (astrology developed in the hot Middle East, for perspective). Virgo is the virgin, barren, and Virgo and Gemini are both ruled by Mercury, which is the unpredictable planet, and also barren, in traditional astrology.

If your fifth house cusp is in any of those signs, and/or your fifth house ruler is, and/or your moon is (fifth house being your offspring and moon fertility), that doesn't necessarily mean you can't have children at all, but that does mean you're more likely to run into some difficulty, and probably will end up with a small family if you do have children. But, a small family by traditional standards, which is what we're talking about here, is a normal size family today: one or two or maybe three children tops. The average family used to be quite a bit bigger.

Saturn in the fifth, or Mars in the fifth, would also be suggestive of some difficulty, in the same way, because of the nature of those planets (Saturn is cold and dry, Mars, hot and dry--and they're the traditional malefics). With Saturn in particular, we're looking at a likely delay in childbearing, not having children til later in your reproductive years. Which is, by traditional standards, actually normal childbearing age today. Another possible challenge would be if your fifth house ruler is in fall or detriment. But in your case, it's in domicile (Saturn is traditionally domiciled in both Aquarius and Capricorn), which gives it a boost.

The water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces) are highly fertile. Fifth house cusp, fifth house ruler, and/or moon in any of those signs is a fertility boost. All the rest of the signs are in between: not amped up fertility, but not infertile either.

Your chart in and of itself doesn't present any particular challenge to having children. Everything relevant is in Aquarius, which is one of those fertility neutral signs. Probably, some times in your life would be more fertile than others, but overall, it shouldn't be much of a problem. Saturn at the fifth house cusp could present some delay, but wouldn't flat out deny forever, with everything else being okay.

However, you've got your DC, indicating spouse/partner, in Aries, and eleventh house cusp in Leo. The infertile signs. Eleventh house is fifth from the seventh, so can be interpreted as partner's offspring, and partner's fertility. Not only that, you have both their rulers in detriment, which strengthens the case for your partner's fertility being weak or nonexistent (Cancer is the detriment of Mars, ruler of Aries, and Libra is the detriment of the sun, ruler of Leo. I wouldn't use those interpretations if I were just doing a natal interpretation for you--the personal meanings of your sun and Mars placements don't necessarily make them weaker--but for answering a question like your partner's fertility, this is relevant.) Taken together with you telling us that you've been trying to conceive for years with no success, I suspect your partner is either infertile or has very limited fertility. With a fertile partner, you should've conceived, based on your chart, if you've been trying for that long.

Last edited: