Stellium jupiter saturn pluto sun

lulo

:unsure::pouty:

Hi guys, could you please, please help me understand how the stellium in my chart affects me.

I have a stellium of jupiter, saturn, pluto, sun in house 9 in Libra.

https://imgur.com/a/ISVkfVt

ISVkfVt

Last edited:
Hi lulo!
I'll give this a shot. If your time of birth is correct, your Stellium is in the 9th house of Sagittarius (fire), which is ruled by Jupiter. So your natal Jupiter is really happy here. Jupiter enlarges whatever it touches. In the 9th house the area of life we are talking about pertains to higher learning, travel (metaphysical), truth seeking, energized, optimistic, indulgent. Libra craves harmony, balance, grace, tact, congeniality and is an air sign so thinking, communicating, theoretical, intellectual is the quality of your personality. Making a choice is often difficult for folks with Libra prominent in the natal chart, sitting on the fence can be an affliction. Sagittarius tends to be quite opinionated though, and sure that they are right, so I wonder how that plays into the Libra peacemaker role. Please do let me know if this resonates with you at all.
Blessings

lulo

Hi Heart, thank you so much for your answer.

Yes it resonates.

Actually, I consider myself a Libra with a lot of Scorpio traits. Well more than traits, with escorpio experiencies, and I guess it has something to do with Pluto.

Pluto rules the underground, mining, oil, the death, etc. I am a mining and oil lawyer (hehe, a combination of my Libr and Pluto). Jupiter is nice with me, but my life is really complicate sometimes. I guess it has something to do with Saturn ... restriction is my second name, especially for the last 7 years.

My life change so fast, people come and go ... a lose friends so fast and gain others at the same time. I gain status at work, only to see after some years everything changes or in crisis. So, I guess there are contradictory forces playing in my chart.

Do you think that is correct?

Is possible to have a decent life having Pluto Jupiter and Saturn placed in the natal sun??

:(

lulo

Hi lulo!
I'll give this a shot. If your time of birth is correct, your Stellium is in the 9th house of Sagittarius (fire), which is ruled by Jupiter. So your natal Jupiter is really happy here. Jupiter enlarges whatever it touches. In the 9th house the area of life we are talking about pertains to higher learning, travel (metaphysical), truth seeking, energized, optimistic, indulgent. Libra craves harmony, balance, grace, tact, congeniality and is an air sign so thinking, communicating, theoretical, intellectual is the quality of your personality. Making a choice is often difficult for folks with Libra prominent in the natal chart, sitting on the fence can be an affliction. Sagittarius tends to be quite opinionated though, and sure that they are right, so I wonder how that plays into the Libra peacemaker role. Please do let me know if this resonates with you at all.
Blessings

Yes it resonates.

Actually, I consider myself a Libra with a lot of Scorpio traits. Well more than traits, with escorpio experiencies, and I guess it has something to do with Pluto.

Pluto rules the underground, mining, oil, the death, etc. I am a mining and oil lawyer (hehe, a combination of my Libr and Pluto). Jupiter is nice with me, but my life is really complicate sometimes. I guess it has something to do with Saturn ... restriction is my second name, especially for the last 7 years.

My life change so fast, people come and go ... a lose friends so fast and gain others at the same time. I gain status at work, only to see after some years everything changes or in crisis. So, I guess there are contradictory forces playing in my chart.

Is possible to have a decent life having Pluto Jupiter and Saturn placed in the natal sun??

Hkk

Account Closed

Yes it resonates.

Sounds about right. Having Jupiter Saturn and Pluto together means crazy ups and crazy downs and a lot of lessons thanks to Saturn but then a lot of optimism and hope thanks to Jupiter. Pluto changes you and having it all in libra you don’t mind the change being cardinal in fact you want the changes