I'm a senior member already, but its never to late for the introduction.

ashriia

.....................deleting for privacy.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm Danielle!

I just joined this community literally twenty minutes ago haha, i to got involved in astrology because of mother she is also a Scorpio (rising,sun and many more planets) Must be a Scorpio thing eh?

I would say i'm still a newbie with astrology as i just found out out moon and rising signs in September! so i wouldn't mind learning some of your knowledge that you've learnt!?

Zarathu

Account Closed
I love this forum. love the interesting array of characters. some i don't even like so much. some i respect and value insight from.. - a great interplay of interesting personalities to be sure.

anyway, Hello :biggrin:

It didn't take you too long to do that. I joined in 2008 and didn't introduce myself until 2012. Of course anyone who'd been into astrology online for the bast 14 years knew me. But that's OK. Nice to officially meet you and metaphorically shake your hand.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

I have read some of your posts with interest...we are lucky to have you aboard, ashriia. I also honor the Goddess. My own study and research in astrology began over 25 years ago and I have found great satisfaction by being a member of this group...my motto is:
astrology is my passion, service is my mission.
I also have a website@ http://mystikvale.netfirms.com/ where I have focused on the dilemmas and challenges facing the Indigo generation, of whom many have made inquiries about on this forum...pray tell, do you have the Indigo signature of Uranus/Neptune conjunct in your chart?I also strive to help the new members, to encourage them to participate and to maintain their interest in astrology. Through my website I also offer in-depth Lunar Profiles. Keep up the good work...as we all work together, I think we are making a positive difference for others. Blessed be.:love:

miquar

Might be interesting to note the fast transits to your natal chart for the time you made the post, given that it could have potentially happened at any time in the last six months, but didn't until you started this thread!

ashriia

I have read some of your posts with interest...we are lucky to have you aboard, ashriia. I also honor the Goddess. My own study and research in astrology began over 25 years ago and I have found great satisfaction by being a member of this group...my motto is:
astrology is my passion, service is my mission.
I also have a website@ http://mystikvale.netfirms.com/ where I have focused on the dilemmas and challenges facing the Indigo generation, of whom many have made inquiries about on this forum...pray tell, do you have the Indigo signature of Uranus/Neptune conjunct in your chart?I also strive to help the new members, to encourage them to participate and to maintain their interest in astrology. Through my website I also offer in-depth Lunar Profiles. Keep up the good work...as we all work together, I think we are making a positive difference for others. Blessed be.:love:

I don't know if i am part of the indigo generation. I was born in 1978. i thought that was something that had to do with 20's somethings?

I have Uranus in Scorp 14 deg. and Neptune in Sag 17 deg. Does that count?

I'll take a peek at your website, thanks for the link.

ashriia

Might be interesting to note the fast transits to your natal chart for the time you made the post, given that it could have potentially happened at any time in the last six months, but didn't until you started this thread!

I think I sort of understand what you mean, well kind-of-sort-of.
sometimes things are meant to strike like lightning?:sideways::alien:

kimbermoon

I didn't reference your chart; I see that you preceeded the Indigo generation when Neptune and Uranus were not dancing together in the heavens...Lucky us!:smile:

miquar

I think I sort of understand what you mean, well kind-of-sort-of.
sometimes things are meant to strike like lightning?:sideways::alien:

Yes, or something more gentle but sudden nonetheless. I think that much of the time we are responding to very definite events in the world, and we tend to do so in predictable and characteristic ways. There might well be a transit to illuminate what happened to us and how we responded (and colluded in the initiation of the event in the first place), but no surprises.

When we suddenly decide to do something with no apparent prompt from the outside world, it is not always so obvious 'where we are coming from'. This could be suddenly deciding to contact someone, or do something that we might have done on any number of other days, but didn't. The transits can show which need we were suddenly (and often subconsciously) deciding to fulfil in that moment. It can be very interesting to look at the chart for the moment of taking the action (or making a definite decision to do so) and also which parts of the natal chart are triggered by this transit chart.